PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It's unreal how incapable people are of reading.... even back to the preceding post or two.

Been thinking about that, and i'm wondering if it's because of the way this site handles alerts?

If i close the browser for an hour, when i come back to Meso, i'll have a number, in red, over the little flag icon at the top-right of the page. When clicked, it shows me that so and so replied, quoted or mentioned me in a subscribed thread. It will only display the first 25 alerts, otherwise i have to click show all to see the rest.

If i click one of those specific alerts, i'm thinking it's possible that any previous posts in the thread may be overlooked.

So, what i suggest is, rather than clicking on individual alerts, click on watched threads instead. Middle-top of the page. This will give you a list of subscribed threads that have new messages. When clicked, it will go straight to the newest unread message.

Just a suggestion...

It’s amazing how quick you guys are to call people basically retarded. It was one guy who missed the earlier post and still no answers from the rep.

Well personally I pay attention to shit like that. Maybe watch out for problems coming up rather than give members shit over missing a post.

Haven’t been keeping up with the forums. Is panda gtg? About to get another order in for my next cycle

Finished primo and test

Anyone has been trained the Hgh here?

Come again? o_O

If you're asking what i think autocorrect mucked up for you, the answer is no. The GH was underdosed and they pulled it, last i read.

If they put it back up, i hope they dropped the price, so that you're actually getting what you paid for.

Come again? o_O

If you're asking what i think autocorrect mucked up for you, the answer is no. The GH was underdosed and they pulled it, last i read.

If they put it back up, i hope they dropped the price, so that you're actually getting what you paid for.
I have 2 kits and assuming they're 6iu using 2iu a day I get no sides its garbage don't buy it even if they put it back up

I ordered domestic during the last restock..my order has been shipped. So even though the sites been down, they are still shipping orders.

Sponsors

Latest posts