PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Also it looks as if theyve added even more stock to domestic raws so anyone who was dissapointed with the stock over this past weekend check it out.

You know what’s up with the website? Orders still going out?
Just maintenance should be back up.
@PurplePandaLabs Rep. I am having a similar problem to what @Samael had. I paid for an order with bitcoin cash a couple days ago. It still shows as waiting payment. Contacted support, and they said it hasn't shown up, but the transaction ID clearly shows that it did.
Just pm me if you haven't already bud I will take care of it.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. ... maybe this issue has been taken care of I just don't remember reading about it..
did the whole... delete account and customer info shit get resolved??
and how so??
rep.. since this lab has been under scrutiny.. if its under the wrong scrutiny ie LE ... i wanna sleep a lil better!!

I’m really impressed with PPL international right now. My original order was stopped at customs, and the reship from PPL was quick, got through customs no problem. I had never had anything that didn’t clear customs before, and I was really happy with how easy it was to get a reshipment sent.

Thanks for getting it all taken care of!

I’m really impressed with PPL international right now. My original order was stopped at customs, and the reship from PPL was quick, got through customs no problem. I had never had anything that didn’t clear customs before, and I was really happy with how easy it was to get a reshipment sent.

Thanks for getting it all taken care of!
You got balls man, did you ship to a different address the second time?

Also do you live on the east or west coast. I'm putting in my first international order for clomid from a source in the U.K.

You got balls man, did you ship to a different address the second time?

Also do you live on the east or west coast. I'm putting in my first international order for clomid from a source in the U.K.

I’m in Canada. East.

There were differences in method and address for reshipment.

Come again? o_O

If you're asking what i think autocorrect mucked up for you, the answer is no. The GH was underdosed and they pulled it, last i read.

If they put it back up, i hope they dropped the price, so that you're actually getting what you paid for.

I bought the purple tops 24iu was that under dose?

Placed an international order for 100x50mg Var and 50x15mg Tbol - T.D today. Took 26 Days in total. OH and the stealth was ridiculous! Thumbs up.

Sponsors

Latest posts