PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You are more of a man than me! Cold showers.... I’ll pass lol.

But i do hear they are great for health.. just not man enough to do hahahah.
Surprisingly you actually get used to it. When I did this for a while I was wanting the water to be colder after I got used to it

Just don't start taking ambien. I kicked out my window screen and tried to escape in the middle of the night. I have no idea where I thought I was going or what I was trying to escape...
Never tried ambien. But it sounds real appealing lol. Butttt, I think I’ll pass for now.
I do ok with the sleep aid but always on a look for a more healthier alternative.

i took Ambien once, hoping that it would knock me out while i was going through narcotics withdrawal.

Made me feel like i had a few beers. Not drunk, but kindy tipsy. Didn't do fuck all for helping me sleep.

Never bothered to use it again.

I used to take ambien, I’ve gotten up in the middle of the night sleep walking and cooked an entire 5 course fancy meal, prepared it and left it on the counter, and then went back to sleep, didn’t eat it lol.

Had no memory of any of that the next morning. Weird

I used to take ambien, I’ve gotten up in the middle of the night sleep walking and cooked an entire 5 course fancy meal, prepared it and left it on the counter, and then went back to sleep, didn’t eat it lol.

Lol! All this ambien talk makes me think of step brothers where they are sleep walking doing crazy shit. Funny af!!

Took some once. Woke up with photos of some houses on my phone. Checked the time and date and it was taken at 6am when I was “in bed”

One of the top 3 most common side effects of ambien is SNORING! It relaxes the pallet and causes you to snore like a fucking freight train. Didn’t matter if I was on my back, my side, my belly...I was sawing down a forest and I’d wake up with a swollen epiglottis and sore throat. No thanks!

What's the verdict on the gear testing mess at page 1066 with the mislabeled 500mg?

It looks that way man...dude pulled 7000 bloods.
Can't remember if Analyzer did testing on it or not.

500mg seems like you'll for sure get some painful injection...anyone have verified feedback on the pip?

Alright so I placed an order with the domestic site and transferred bitcoin using CASH APP. To the wallet they gave me. I got confirmation that the funds were successfully transferred immediately. Now the customer support from PPL is saying that the only way they can verify the funds is by me giving them my senders wallet info and transaction I d number. Anyone familiar with CASH APP and how I would go about finding that info. Really starting to feel like I'm being jerked around by these people over at PURPLE PANDA

Been talking back and forth with Melody in there service department all day. She is basically telling me I'm fucked which is why I posted about it.
Used the CASH APP which is what I use all the time to transfer bitcoin. Never had a problem before and I've done transfers countless times. Melody is saying there is no way for them to verify that I transferred the funds even after I screenshotted the verification that funds were transferred email.

Used the CASH APP which is what I use all the time to transfer bitcoin. Never had a problem before and I've done transfers countless times. Melody is saying there is no way for them to verify that I transferred the funds even after I screenshotted the verification that funds were transferred email.
Strange. Let us know how it turns out.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Last edited:
Talk to the rep or Vicki
Talked to the PPL rep via PM and he said he doesnt have access to the site like that. Talked with CASH APP and they said that they dont have individual bitcoin wallet addresses that btc are transferred from. Talked with Melody from PPL service department and all she keeps saying is that she can't verify the payment was made without the senders wallet address which CASH APP says does not exist. So if my payment can't be verified by them I can't get my order and since my money has already been transferred to their wallet I can't get my money back either.