PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I got a replacement batch from PPL(who Elite Claims he brewed) for the PIP and goddamn the replacement batch the pip is even worse than the original!!! Idk what these guys put in their gear but goddamn you guys need to take it easy on that shit.
You sure it’s the gear and not how your pinning?

Yes u can. Click on ur name and thn ur order number. It will show the price and order quantity.

Aww I see what happened. I toggle mobile mode so it wouldn’t show the details. Had to switch back to windows mode then it showed the details.

By the way here is the proof it was $42 primo. So the price did spike up to $60

IMG_1468.JPG

Aww I see what happened. I toggle mobile mode so it wouldn’t show the details. Had to switch back to windows mode then it showed the details.

View attachment 89801
Its $60 for domestic primo. International is probably still $42, we wont know till they open up international finished again.

View attachment 89801
Sir, your screen shot is for international primo
US domestic primo is $60

Domestic is always more expensive.

Did you use WU,
As it charges 2%, for pickup

I use WU. I just went to WU again today to place another order with another source. WU doesn’t do the forms anymore. I use to fill out the forms and hand it in to them. Now they want your ID instead. Anyone experienced this? This is the new way now?

Ok I guess international is less than domestic. Why is that?

Last edited: