PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I use WU. I just went to WU again today to place another order with another source. WU doesn’t do the forms anymore. I use to fill out the forms and hand it in to them. Now they want your ID instead. Anyone experienced this? This is the new way now?
Ok I guess international is less than domestic. Why is that?
I have never had to give an id when using WU and ive used them recently. Always go in type in the info on the kiosk then give the money to the cashier.

I have never had to give an id when using WU and ive used them recently. Always go in type in the info on the kiosk then give the money to the cashier.
Wu and mg both burn a copy of my driver's license phone number and keep your transaction history on the computer.... Even when I do it in the hood at an Indian store first thing they ask for is your ID... If you can do it from a kiosk and use a false name you won't be getting refunded when your receiver is flagged and that's 50% of the time for me... Then I get a refund and send it to the new Courier name.

Last edited:

I guess it’s just my location then. I think I’ll use MG from now on. They usually have a Kiosk in CVS pharmacy or some phone store. Walmart has MG also but you have to stand in the return line for an hour for service.

I guess it’s just my location then. I think I’ll use MG from now on. They usually have a Kiosk in CVS pharmacy or some phone store. Walmart has MG also but you have to stand in the return line for an hour for service.
Crypto crypto crypto. Save yourself a shit load of time and energy and get some bitcoin or ethereum. Buy crypto currency. Order steroids. Send crypto. Done. All while chillin on your couch.

Crypto crypto crypto. Save yourself a shit load of time and energy and get some bitcoin or ethereum. Buy crypto currency. Order steroids. Send crypto. Done. All while chillin on your couch.
Yup crypto is gonna make fat people fatter fosho:D
WU will help burn a few calories running to their branches cus their online shit is always broke blocking China transfers.

I have lots of bitcoin and litecoin but don’t feel it’s worth spending them as the value increases over time. HODL!

Anyone in Canada had any troubles with their orders lately?

My MK677 has been sitting in customs for 12 days now...shit isn’t even strictly illegal in this country.

I use WU. I just went to WU again today to place another order with another source. WU doesn’t do the forms anymore. I use to fill out the forms and hand it in to them. Now they want your ID instead. Anyone experienced this? This is the new way now?

Ok I guess international is less than domestic. Why is that?

They are probably asking for your ID as a way to speed up the process. They will usually ask "have you sent money before?" as their way of verifying if you are already in their system. When you say "yes" they know you are in their database, and then ask for your ID just to verify that the info they have in the system is correct.

Keep in mind, you will not be able to receive a refund - if needed - if you do not have an ID matching the "sender info" that was supplied. And now, more than ever, refunds are becoming necessary when using WU/MG due to receivers being "flagged" (denied) due to suspicious activity. WU/MG receivers have become a magnet for scrutiny due to goverment pressures for cracking down on suspicious looking (multiple) transactions.

I never had a problem with WU/MG for years, and now have had 2 or 3 "issues" in the last year.

Also, FWIW, you are on camera at almost every WU/MG location, with rare exception.

They are probably asking for your ID as a way to speed up the process. They will usually ask "have you sent money before?" as their way of verifying if you are already in their system. When you say "yes" they know you are in their database, and then ask for your ID just to verify that the info they have in the system is correct.

Keep in mind, you will not be able to receive a refund - if needed - if you do not have an ID matching the "sender info" that was supplied. And now, more than ever, refunds are becoming necessary when using WU/MG due to receivers being "flagged" (denied) due to suspicious activity. WU/MG receivers have become a magnet for scrutiny due to goverment pressures for cracking down on suspicious looking (multiple) transactions.

I never had a problem with WU/MG for years, and now have had 2 or 3 "issues" in the last year.

Also, FWIW, you are on camera at almost every WU/MG location, with rare exception.

Good point. If "the man" was building a case against you, using a fake name wouldn't do jack shit for you. Your face has been recorded, pretty hard to deny that. Even if you wear the glasses with the fake nose and mustache attached. :D

Would using a false identity bring any further charges?
i mean "technically" aren't you already committing wire fraud by paying for controlled substances via the use of WU/MG?

Good point. If "the man" was building a case against you, using a fake name wouldn't do jack shit for you. Your face has been recorded, pretty hard to deny that. Even if you wear the glasses with the fake nose and mustache attached. :D

Would using a false identity bring any further charges?
i mean "technically" aren't you already committing wire fraud by paying for controlled substances via the use of WU/MG?
I would think they'd tack on mail fraud and opening mail that isn't addressed to you.

Alright so trying ment ace for the first time. I’ve seen almost all reviews talking this stuff up. Hope it’s all it’s cracked up to be.

Running ment 50 eod tren and mast 100 eod test 750 a wk. running adex .5 eod. Was gonna run Anadrol too but holy crap that stuff took a hit on me the first day. Gonna hold off for another cycle for that. Not everything from panda but obviously the test and ment. I blast and cruise now so blood work doesn’t really help much except for me. But if you guys still want to see it I can post when it’s time.

Running ment 50 eod tren and mast 100 eod test 750 a wk. running adex .5 eod. Was gonna run Anadrol too but holy crap that stuff took a hit on me the first day. Gonna hold off for another cycle for that. Not everything from panda but obviously the test and ment. I blast and cruise now so blood work doesn’t really help much except for me. But if you guys still want to see it I can post when it’s time.
Might as well post it. You’ll get some credit from PPL towards the next order. If you do.

Just curious brother, what are your goals on this cycle?