PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Placed my fourth order for international raws with ppl today. Last order was about a year ago before shit started hitting the fan. Hopefully everything will still go through smoothly this time.

6 weeks on the Tren e and Test e. Front loaded 750mg of both and 400 mg of test p/wk. nipple soreness till I started running nolva and I’m not prone so the test is legit. Only Tren Side I got was night sweats like 7-8 times. I normally run hit on cycle anyways so I can’t be sure it’s the Tren. Good gains though

My international package arrived at the door today. arrived in less than 8 days. everything looks to be in order but havent gone through it fully. if anything is missing i will update but so far so good again. 5th order with PPL and all have been spot on.

I tell you what, if i had known what I know now I would have just sold them. Literally sold them to the highest bidder. Get them implanted, eat them, whatever man. Doesn't matter to me. Stuff a couple super balls from a vending machine in the sack and I'm happy

Last edited:
6 weeks on the Tren e and Test e. Front loaded 750mg of both and 400 mg of test p/wk. nipple soreness till I started running nolva and I’m not prone so the test is legit. Only Tren Side I got was night sweats like 7-8 times. I normally run hit on cycle anyways so I can’t be sure it’s the Tren. Good gains though

Yea last cycle I had nipple soreness as well. Popped nolva for 2 weeks and it went away.

First time getting nipple sore.

My international package arrived at the door today. arrived in less than 8 days. everything looks to be in order but havent gone through it fully. if anything is missing i will update but so far so good again. 5th order with PPL and all have been spot on.

Is the packaging still just ziplock bags like others have complained about for the Int. orders? I was planning on getting some raws, but ziplock bags....?

Anyone else had issues with tracking info not being updated on international.

Tracking just shows processed through some place in China. Doesn’t say USPS has it or anything. Been like that for 6 days.

Anyone else had issues with tracking info not being updated on international.

Tracking just shows processed through some place in China. Doesn’t say USPS has it or anything. Been like that for 6 days.
Give it to the 15 day mark then check

Blah ok. Been forever since I’ve done Intl which I don’t like at all. Just hope their stealth is badass. I don’t need any knocks at the door
You don't need to worry about their stealth Trust Me. And you may not want your IP address refreshing that tracking number a dozen times . Just a bit of advice