PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Is the packaging still just ziplock bags like others have complained about for the Int. orders? I was planning on getting some raws, but ziplock bags....?
International has never been shipped that way I'm guessing you never ordered it was domestic which had gotten those complaints I should have that resolved but if anyone has received a domestic package latley that looks like that please pm me pictures.

If you're ordering international go ahead bud it will be among some of the best stealth you will see if you need help when you get it just shoot me a pm.

International has never been shipped that way I'm guessing you never ordered it was domestic which had gotten those complaints I should have that resolved but if anyone has received a domestic package latley that looks like that please pm me pictures.

If you're ordering international go ahead bud it will be among some of the best stealth you will see if you need help when you get it just shoot me a pm.
My domestic pack was just packed in ziploc bags. Give me a bit and ill get some pics.

Is the packaging still just ziplock bags like others have complained about for the Int. orders? I was planning on getting some raws, but ziplock bags....?
Every time I've ordered it has came in double zip lock bags. My last order was around

All three of my international orders came with the raws packaged in double zip lock bags, the stealth was good but the raws where all packed in zip lock bags.

Anyone who gets a domestic raws package here soon and it's not double packed with professional quality please pm me and send me pictures I'm going to personally put a stop to it.

Every time I've ordered it has came in double zip lock bags. My last order was around

All three of my international orders came with the raws packaged in double zip lock bags, the stealth was good but the raws where all packed in zip lock bags.
Yeah we're talking about a box with bags in it nothing to conceal the identity of the contents if the box were to get smashed open.
It's the way it's packaged not the bags they are acceptable if done correctly.

Yeah we're talking about a box with bags in it nothing to conceal the identity of the contents if the box were to get smashed open.
It's the way it's packaged not the bags they are acceptable if done correctly.
Ok all good, guy asked if it came in zip lock bags which the raws do, just wanted to make sure that was normal. Figured it was since that's how they always come.

Ok all good, guy asked if it came in zip lock bags which the raws do, just wanted to make sure that was normal. Figured it was since that's how they always come.
domestic packaging is not even close to international. Loosely packed so you end up with a lot of unused powder on the walls of the bag compared to the nicely packed international.

domestic packaging is not even close to international. Loosely packed so you end up with a lot of unused powder on the walls of the bag compared to the nicely packed international.
Oh shit yeah that's not good. int. Has wicked packaging forsure. Makes in through Every time for me lol

Those who have package that's preparing.
They just came back from a holiday so everything should be back up to speed soon usually a delay directly after a holiday.

If you order oral raws.....say oral winny....and u just eat 50mg of the raw powder....is that the same as taking a 50mg pressed pill? Or am I missing something here

Yep with ones like winny that are bioavailabe. Look into capping them though.
A bit of research goes a long way, and it's easy to cap, many of the orals.
Most things that come in pill form, fall in that list.. Some with micro-doses take a great scale and are usually suspended. But for the rest a cheap digital that goes .000g will do.
.050 would be 50 mg..

International has never been shipped that way I'm guessing you never ordered...

My domestic pack was just packed in ziploc bags. Give me a bit and ill get some pics.

I haven't ordered yet, but just heard others on other boards where the rep is "jeff". Jeff has assured the board there that the problem would be taken care of.

I just wanted to make sure things were safe before ordering.