PurplePandaLabs Raw source

His customers received emails from an affiliated website. Steroid calculator or something. I believe its pandas website. But he did spam our emails. I wouldnt say sold our info.
Thanks for the info, I saw something from a steroid calculator but I can’t rememeber where, now that u mention it....I also thought it was panda’s calculator when I saw it, not some other person....but like I said I don’t even remember where I saw this calculator

Ya which one is right. The mix up of powders, our personal info being sold, people not getting what they asked for.and the list just goes on.
I have seen the threads about the mixed up powders before and test showing the wrong substances. In some cases, some individuals actually got better & more more expensive powders!

It's kind of like buy the cheaper powders and cross your fingers for some tren or more exotic powders!

I have seen the threads about the mixed up powders before and test showing the wrong substances. In some cases, some individuals actually got better & more more expensive powders!

It's kind of like buy the cheaper powders and cross your fingers for some tren or more exotic powders!
Lol I know! Last week it got me thinking about ordering what that member did to so I could get some Trest Ace.
What? What personal info being sold? I missed that apparently. Did that actually happen?
I don't know if "sold" was the right word (but that's usually what happens) but emails were spammed for sure. I can't remember what the conclusion was exactly but you get the picture.

Lol I know! Last week it got me thinking about ordering what that member did to so I could get some Trest Ace. I don't know if "sold" was the right word (but that's usually what happens) but emails were spammed for sure. I can't remember what the conclusion was exactly but you get the picture.
Yeah customer emails are private and should be treated so I made it very clear how stupid and wrong it was not to first notify and get permissions and the whole thing could have been avoided.
Doesn't matter if you own both websites or not.

Yeah customer emails are private and should be treated so I made it very clear how stupid and wrong it was not to first notify and get permissions and the whole thing could have been avoided.
Doesn't matter if you own both websites or not.

I agree, especially when you deal in a business where privacy and trust, are paramount.
It got under my skin, and until that point, all I had to go on, was how well my transaction went. Which was great.

Doesn't work out so great if you're ordering raws for orals...

Just an update. 6 and a half weeks into my Tren Test PPL domestic. Pinnning was rough the first few weeks till my body got used to the mix but it’s good to go now. Not really getting the Tren side effects I’m used to. Maybe it’s because it’s Tren E not A? 500 mg/wk of Tren/Test. Threw some anadrol I had laying around in because I wasn’t seeing the growth I was hoping to. May be the ester im used to Tren A. Got normal sides I’m used to from test so that’s all good there.

And how exactly would you know they shipped you the wrong powder, and what if it was something cheaper.

I just want what I order tbh...and f they want to overdose it, that’s cool too....

And if they want to throw in some other shit for free on top of what I order, that’s cool too.

Hey guys has anyone had any problems with products getting seized by customs in the USA when ordering from the USA domestic site? Any feedback would be great thanks guys.

Hey guys has anyone had any problems with products getting seized by customs in the USA when ordering from the USA domestic site? Any feedback would be great thanks guys.
If u order domestic how would it get seized by customs, it doesn’t go through customs