PurplePandaLabs Raw source

HUGEEEEE SHOUT OUT TO PPL INTERNATIONAL!

I was very disappointed in my domestic order about two months ago. This time I decided to go international.

The packaging was simply genius. Wish I could go into detail.

From time I paid till received 12 days!!

Do not hesitate to order international fellas. Top notch in my book currently. It’s been about a decade since I’ve seen such quality service.

Good to hear that the packaging is good coz customs in my country is a fkn pain in the ass. Hope to have my package soon. I have some sort of brew abstinence :)

Domestic for finished was packaged nicely for me. Got the wrong order initially but they fixed it. Not gonna complain over extra stuff. Now if I had been all the way out of test maybe there would be a different story but again I’ve had pretty decent results with ppl.

It takes 12 days for me to get a domestic raw order. Pathetic

Well it can take 7 days just in transit, depending on destination. If that hits a weekend add 2 days. Add a day or 2, to post payment, especially if it's WU.
That's a one day turn time.. On 12 days.
Now if your his neighbor, it will likely be faster, give or take 6 days.. If you live close and use crypto, and they go to the post office daily.
My international took 21 days. But 8 of that was after it hit the states.

Well it can take 7 days just in transit, depending on destination. If that hits a weekend add 2 days. Add a day or 2, to post payment, especially if it's WU.
Now if your his neighbor, it will likely be faster, give or take 6 days.. If you live close and use crypto, and they go to the post office daily.

Na... 12 days is far too long.

If I’m guessing who they use for a carrier and won’t say which carrier they don’t take weekends off. So that part of weekends reasoning is excluded.

Won’t go into too much detail on which carrier they probably use but I’m positive the 7 day or standard option isn’t the shipping method being utilized. So this is out of the equation too.

Domestic should be delivered within 7 days easily after payment confirmation. It’s domestic... it should be fast. Not almost two weeks slow.

Code:
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/10/610102872/man-allegedly-used-change-of-address-form-to-move-ups-headquarters-to-his-apartm

Yo guys, when your pack goes missing check this guys apartment lol

549DA6F8-8CA3-4FB9-8CC9-268FA35AED65.png Ok fellas. My girl wants honest feedback. She’s a certified trainer looking to expand her brand. Obviously I won’t get to much into detail but she wants to hear what you guys think so be honest.

View attachment 90320 Ok fellas. My girl wants honest feedback. She’s a certified trainer looking to expand her brand. Obviously I won’t get to much into detail but she wants to hear what you guys think so be honest.
Not sure exactly what feedback she is looking for; but she is beautiful. Her build is exactly like my wife’s......and the rib ink is just icing on the cake.
My wife is a yoga and spin class instructor for the gym in our little town. Not sure about your home population; but we have considerably increased our income since she started doing it in late 2015. It helps that most of the people we live around are overweight and in poor physical conditioning. Both of us are looked at as fitness gurus; but in truth we are just healthy....eat clean and exercise.
Her fee varies for classes and IDK what they are. But I do know that she keeps 80% of the total fee and gives 20% to the gym owner for facility and equipment use.
The biggest thing about it is how it has improved my wife’s mood....we are both healthcare providers; but she can actually see more positive effects in people she helps as an instructor than as a provider.
I say your girl is onto a good idea and has a great physique for advertisement.

View attachment 90320 Ok fellas. My girl wants honest feedback. She’s a certified trainer looking to expand her brand. Obviously I won’t get to much into detail but she wants to hear what you guys think so be honest.
My feedback: find a new career lol. Source: I’m a trainer. Lol.

Wish I was joking but I’m not

Edit: it is a PERFECT 2nd job/weekend job though for extra cash, but full time....meh

Payment was received on a Monday. I should’ve wrote 12 days and counting...

are u baiting me??..
ok so... what xactly does she need feedback on.. obviously this whole forum would suck her farts through ha straw ..
so, she looks good.. can she get a following .. ofcourse !!
judging her physique.. can she contest prep train.. prolly not..
maybe she should focus seeking clients in bikini/ overall fitness clients.. that I believe would be her niche
orrrrrr....... if that doesn't work out.. theres the other career move models go for when they cant find work.. lmk im good for 50 dvds!!