PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Attention we no longer do auto pay with crpto if you read on the website after payment please email your transaction ID so they can finish processing and ship your order.

View attachment 90320 Ok fellas. My girl wants honest feedback. She’s a certified trainer looking to expand her brand. Obviously I won’t get to much into detail but she wants to hear what you guys think so be honest.

Personally, she looks great to me!

But as a personal trainer I think she could easily up the client list by focusing on the abs and getting that area more defined.

Perception is reality and the abs when well defined really make people feel or think that the person truly knows what they are doing. Brings an added level of confidence in my opinion to what the person is speaking to.

But... don’t get me wrong... a very attractive lady and she should be proud of how she looks.

Anyone have issues with raws and east coast customs recently(NY specifically)

Haven't had any packs from PPL since Jan and wanted to make sure it hasn't gotten rougher

View attachment 90320 Ok fellas. My girl wants honest feedback. She’s a certified trainer looking to expand her brand. Obviously I won’t get to much into detail but she wants to hear what you guys think so be honest.
I'm her biggest fan so make sure you mention that.
She has a great build that many women would die for.
I mean this with respect but like @Roger rabbit said more definition she already has a smoking body with that taper and all.
Just get Ripped a little lmao "no pun intended ":D

Thanks for the feed back @Roger rabbit @PurplePandaLabs Rep. also thanks to the “other” feedback. Both are a great read. I could put more up but I don’t want you sick fucks doing image searches. Lol. Plus there are security issues which I’m sure you can all relate to.

Hey guys, been a while since I last been on here. Was looking at this source and got through maybe 40 pages. Seemed okay on those 40 pages but this thread has 1000+ pages and no way I'm going to be able read all of it. Is this source gtg? I saw when I was skipping through there was a hair in a vial, was that taken care of?