PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Gotta love this thread! Seems more alter ego coming out of the woodwork and it's adding to the fun...

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Purple panda labs, Got the FAST shipping, It got here 9 days later. When I opened the package (Which I have an unboxing video of), I received three PowerFloss Boxes, Looked inside, There were legit PowerFloss products, I dismantled the Powerfloss product, NO nothing, raws, everywhere I looked. People won't believe what I have to say here. I AM VERY pissed off that I got scammed. That's why I AM Writing this here to let everyone know. People won't believe until they have seen proof? WANT PROOF? I got it. The whole shebang. From order number, to emails that I sent, the unboxing, the pictures, the tracking number, etc... I'm pissed that I got scammed. I even PM'd purplepandalabs. No answer. So it's really up to ya'll if you don't wanna believe me...maybe they have real products in the past...yes...I've been watching reviews from purplepandalabs...that's the first reason WHY I ordered from them anyway!....only to regret it...

If you have a legit problem PM me your order number and I will resolved it. We always respond to emails. I pay people a full time salary to do nothing but answer emails. We don’t scam people, ever. I make plenty of money doing legit business and don’t need to steal $251

Last edited:
:p:p:p
Ok you win, I don't wanna argue with you. Seems like you need proof over everything. Go suck a big one. #IGNORE LIST# tata! buh bye! Not talking to you anymore. talk to the hands
Seems to be a number of transexuals in AAS forums lately? I can understand some need Testosterone to actually become a man. It's quite expensive to transition...I looked it up it says $1300-2100 a month of Costs to transition to male or female in the U.S...buying your T here would save you a lot of money....BUT it sounds to me like you're a guy...maybe its the hormones your taking? lol But you don't need to be all hostile on purplepandalabs man...or madam?. I ordered 2-3 times from purplepanda.

Last edited:
One could say we both have busy schedules. Panda is working SO HARD at making sure his operation runs smoothly for his hosts... I MEAN EXPENDABLES... I MEAN CUSTOMERS.... I’m more so working closely with my Lawler. Seems like Panda has a bit more time on his hands than me from the looks of this thread. Must be on vacation.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Purple panda labs, Got the FAST shipping, It got here 9 days later. When I opened the package (Which I have an unboxing video of), I received three PowerFloss Boxes, Looked inside, There were legit PowerFloss products, I dismantled the Powerfloss product, NO nothing, raws, everywhere I looked. People won't believe what I have to say here. I AM VERY pissed off that I got scammed. That's why I AM Writing this here to let everyone know. People won't believe until they have seen proof? WANT PROOF? I got it. The whole shebang. From order number, to emails that I sent, the unboxing, the pictures, the tracking number, etc... I'm pissed that I got scammed. I even PM'd purplepandalabs. No answer. So it's really up to ya'll if you don't wanna believe me...maybe they have real products in the past...yes...I've been watching reviews from purplepandalabs...that's the first reason WHY I ordered from them anyway!....only to regret it...

Same style of writing. From the overuse of the ... to the capitalization of words to express emphasis.

i'm overjoyed in thinking about how much wasted time it took this loser to devise and plan an unboxing video after carefully taking out the raws and resealing the package. Then going through the trouble to video record it, just to wind up getting NOTHING for all that effort. That is a true LOL moment.

@gear_solid You're obviously not very good at being a conman.
This is your 4th failed attempt (that i'm aware of) to get something for nothing. You're a failure and a disgrace to Meso.

Uh oh. i'm gonna be on your ignore list now. Woe is me, whatever will i do? Pfft. Get a job, you fucking bottom feeder.

Same style of writing. From the overuse of the ... to the capitalization of words to express emphasis.

i'm overjoyed in thinking about how much wasted time it took this loser to devise and plan an unboxing video after carefully taking out the raws and resealing the package. Then going through the trouble to video record it, just to wind up getting NOTHING for all that effort. That is a true LOL moment.

@gear_solid You're obviously not very good at being a conman.
This is your 4th failed attempt (that i'm aware of) to get something for nothing. You're a failure and a disgrace to Meso.

Uh oh. i'm gonna be on your ignore list now. Woe is me, whatever will i do? Pfft. Get a job, you fucking bottom feeder.
it's sad. So damn sad that someone's this lost in life. Your post deserves a high five

Wonky fill levels on a few there... Wait!... Fill levels... Elite... This guy is Elite! Get him!

Nah, does look like a fine stash. i'll take 9, please. :D
Damn you got me. Lol. Yeah I don't care a whole lot with the levels. Most are ten. Some are 11. Some 12? Who knows. Lol. I have one guy that grabs a few here and there from me locally. But I'd never go out of my way to sell any. I do hook some buddies up for free if they need. Ever in a pinch let me know. Lol. I'll shoot ya a few for free fifty.

Damn you got me. Lol. Yeah I don't care a whole lot with the levels. Most are ten. Some are 11. Some 12? Who knows. Lol. I have one guy that grabs a few here and there from me locally. But I'd never go out of my way to sell any. I do hook some buddies up for free if they need. Ever in a pinch let me know. Lol. I'll shoot ya a few for free fifty.
Some are 8 or 9. Very unprofessional. Take your bathtub brew out of here and don’t try peddling your ish to us at Meso!

I started to brew for a couple friends and syringe filtering is starting to become a real pain in the ass, so I'd like to go bottle top and I would like to get an autoclave, i saw that there's some cheap ones on aliexpress that cost something around a grand.

Anyone got some feedback?

I'm talking about something like this
-770654682-531886721.jpg

I started to brew for a couple friends and syringe filtering is starting to become a real pain in the ass, so I'd like to go bottle top and I would like to get an autoclave, i saw that there's some cheap ones on aliexpress that cost something around a grand.

Anyone got some feedback?

I'm talking about something like this
View attachment 108377
Looks fancy. I have access to a small commercial autoclave and it's not that purdy.

I generally will just hand clean and heat sterilize though. I can get more glass clean, faster

In your kitchen oven?
Yeah. I go through a basic sterilization process of the glass and then bake it at 500 degrees for an hour and let it cool slowly in the oven. I treat the rest of my glassware that needs to be sterile the same way. Been through a whole bunch of vials and so far so good.

Yeah. I go through a basic sterilization process of the glass and then bake it at 500 degrees for an hour and let it cool slowly in the oven. I treat the rest of my glassware that needs to be sterile the same way. Been through a whole bunch of vials and so far so good.

Wow great advice thanks!

I got a whole bunch of sterile vials from panda tho so I would only need to sterilise my media bottles, I got the ones with the perforated cap and silicone septum so I can just draw sterile gear from bottle and then put it straight in the vials, I'm afraid septa will melt in the oven tho