PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Wow great advice thanks!

I got a whole bunch of sterile vials from panda tho so I would only need to sterilise my media bottles, I got the ones with the perforated cap and silicone septum so I can just draw sterile gear from bottle and then put it straight in the vials, I'm afraid septa will melt in the oven tho

Hey bud, would you mind posting a pic of the vials your referring to or PM me a pic? So, are they pres-ealed or open? If they are already sealed, then you can't crimp a cap on them correct?

My old supply of Aromasin from INT was granular almost like salt where recent DOM order was a fine powder, they both smell the same.

Is it common for the consistency to be different?

This thread delivers lulz! I shall look forward to the tranny royal rumble of 2019 soon
Ha! Every time I think of trans on here I think of the movie ‘Mrs. Doubtfire’!

Mainly the part where he’s trying to land the babysitter gig and doing several impressions but this one line in particular when he says....

“I don’t work with the males, because I use to be one”.....

Classic!
:p:D:D

If you have a legit problem PM me your order number and I will resolved it. We always respond to emails. I pay people a full time salary to do nothing but answer emails. We don’t scam people, ever. I make plenty of money doing legit business and don’t need to steal $251

Same style of writing. From the overuse of the ... to the capitalization of words to express emphasis.

i'm overjoyed in thinking about how much wasted time it took this loser to devise and plan an unboxing video after carefully taking out the raws and resealing the package. Then going through the trouble to video record it, just to wind up getting NOTHING for all that effort. That is a true LOL moment.

@gear_solid You're obviously not very good at being a conman.
This is your 4th failed attempt (that i'm aware of) to get something for nothing. You're a failure and a disgrace to Meso.

Uh oh. i'm gonna be on your ignore list now. Woe is me, whatever will i do? Pfft. Get a job, you fucking bottom feeder.

it's sad. So damn sad that someone's this lost in life. Your post deserves a high five
So @Sak went from extorting a grand down to just $250 from Panda?
WTF? Is he actually located in a poor subsaharian African country where $250 is a ton of money?

This reminds me of Austin Powers nemesis extorting 1 million from the United Nations

So @Sak went from extorting a grand down to just $250 from Panda?
WTF? Is he actually located in a poor subsaharian African country where $250 is a ton of money?

This reminds me of Austin Powers nemesis extorting 1 million from the United Nations

He's just a bum that doesn't have much cash to put towards the gear side of this lifestyle. So he buys $250 in raws, concocts another pathetic story, thinking that he can get $250 in replacement raws for free.

i've never seen anyone so determined to get something for nothing. But his stories suck and he's never going to succeed with these attempted scams.

He's just a bum that doesn't have much cash to put towards the gear side of this lifestyle. So he buys $250 in raws, concocts another pathetic story, thinking that he can get $250 in replacement raws for free.

i've never seen anyone so determined to get something for nothing. But his stories suck and he's never going to succeed with these attempted scams.
Correction - KIT seemed more determined to get free gear than Sak.

Sponsors