PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just got my package today, took exactly 23 days since i made payment which isnt bad with slow shipping method.
Found the products but it seems the testE went through some temperature changes and its a completly solid crystal. Should totally be ok though its normal if it was hot at takeoff and then cold in the cargo hold.
Rest of the stuff looks good, tren.e nicely packed. All and all great service, alls left is to try.
Got a small amount of superdrol to test out, 20mg a day is a good start from what i read no?

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Purple panda labs, Got the FAST shipping, It got here 9 days later. When I opened the package (Which I have an unboxing video of), I received three PowerFloss Boxes, Looked inside, There were legit PowerFloss products, I dismantled the Powerfloss product, NO nothing, raws, everywhere I looked. People won't believe what I have to say here. I AM VERY pissed off that I got scammed. That's why I AM Writing this here to let everyone know. People won't believe until they have seen proof? WANT PROOF? I got it. The whole shebang. From order number, to emails that I sent, the unboxing, the pictures, the tracking number, etc... I'm pissed that I got scammed. I even PM'd purplepandalabs. No answer. So it's really up to ya'll if you don't wanna believe me...maybe they have real products in the past...yes...I've been watching reviews from purplepandalabs...that's the first reason WHY I ordered from them anyway!....only to regret it...
Who TF records a gear unboxing. I suppose someone that wants to scam a source for free stuff. It's really not that hard to cut the bottom of a package and fabricate something to get something for free. But, the fact you recorded it is on a whole new level.

Just got my package today, took exactly 23 days since i made payment which isnt bad with slow shipping method.
Found the products but it seems the testE went through some temperature changes and its a completly solid crystal. Should totally be ok though its normal if it was hot at takeoff and then cold in the cargo hold.
Rest of the stuff looks good, tren.e nicely packed. All and all great service, alls left is to try.
Got a small amount of superdrol to test out, 20mg a day is a good start from what i read no?

Dude, be careful with superdrol. You really gotta watch how it affects your BP and your liver values. I know from my own experience, as well as close friends, that it can negatively impact your BP and liver even at "responsible" doses (20 to 30 mg per day).

Stuff is potent, but also harsh.

Who TF records a gear unboxing. I suppose someone that wants to scam a source for free stuff. It's really not that hard to cut the bottom of a package and fabricate something to get something for free. But, the fact you recorded it is on a whole new level.
I did the same thing when I used a source recommended reshipping service. I'm glad I did because I was missing a substantial amount of product and some of the product I ordered was leaking raw powder in the shipping box because the fuckhead that repackaged it cut the original packaging. Having real proof is a smart idea when a middle man is involved imo. Ultimately the source had a reshipper that was stealing. Reshipping to me means covering up shipping details with new shipping details. No need to open everything and repack raws. Opening up the raws is half the god damn fun!!

Dude, be careful with superdrol. You really gotta watch how it affects your BP and your liver values. I know from my own experience, as well as close friends, that it can negatively impact your BP and liver even at "responsible" doses (20 to 30 mg per day).

Stuff is potent, but also harsh.
Thanks man, I always go on the conservative side and never past 4 weeks with orals

Thanks man, I always go on the conservative side and never past 4 weeks with orals

I agree with your approach.

Superdrol, in particular, was harsher on me and a couple of guys I know. I just try to give guys a heads up on that compound when it comes up.

Good luck, my man. I hope it treats you well.

My old supply of Aromasin from INT was granular almost like salt where recent DOM order was a fine powder, they both smell the same.

Is it common for the consistency to be different?
Is it safe to order DOM from this source now? I thought that it was a NO NO.

Hey bud, would you mind posting a pic of the vials your referring to or PM me a pic? So, are they pres-ealed or open? If they are already sealed, then you can't crimp a cap on them correct?

They just have the stopper on but without cap so you can fill them then crimp.

So I am very satisfied with my first cycle which was a bulk so I'm already planning the second one. I'll start about halfway through July so it'll be a summer cut.
Initially I was thinking to do 500mg test a week again and only adding 4 weeks of var, but I have some tren and I'd like to try it. I was thinking a very low dose something like 50-60mg eod.

So the options would be:

1-12 TEST A 500 mg/w
1-4 VAR 50mg/ED
13-17 PCT
Or

1-12 TEST A 500mg/w
1-10 TREN A 180mg/w
13-17 PCT
What do you guys think? Is tren too much for a second cycle?

Thanks for your inputs.

So I am very satisfied with my first cycle which was a bulk so I'm already planning the second one. I'll start about halfway through July so it'll be a summer cut.
Initially I was thinking to do 500mg test a week again and only adding 4 weeks of var, but I have some tren and I'd like to try it. I was thinking a very low dose something like 50-60mg eod.

So the options would be:

1-12 TEST A 500 mg/w
1-4 VAR 50mg/ED
13-17 PCT
Or

1-12 TEST A 500mg/w
1-10 TREN A 180mg/w
13-17 PCT

Thanks for your inputs.

Why not just 750 mg/wk of Test? i wouldn't get too crazy with the second cycle and save new compounds for the future.

If i had to choose one, it would be the first one, but i would run the Anavar weeks 8-12. Possibly flirting with the idea of 1-4 and 8-12, to be honest.

So the options would be:

1-12 TEST A 500 mg/w
1-4 VAR 50mg/ED
13-17 PCT
Or

1-12 TEST A 500mg/w
1-10 TREN A 180mg/w
13-17 PCT

Thanks for your inputs.
Depends how your body reacts. I did Tren Mix as a second cycle. Test Prop 50mg and Tren a 75mg 3x a week and was the best thing I've ever experienced. Never had any bad sides besides out of breath and not sleeping much. To keep the sides down you want more tren than Test. I'm sure someone else will hop in and say something. I'm starting another cycle in a few months that's 400mg tren and 250mg Test a week. I hated pinning every other day.

Why not just 750 mg/wk of Test? i wouldn't get too crazy with the second cycle and save new compounds for the future.

If i had to choose one, it would be the first one, but i would run the Anavar weeks 8-12. Possibly flirting with the idea of 1-4 and 8-12, to be honest.

Yes I misspelled I would definitely use var as a finisher, for a starter I would rather use dbol but I prefer not to use it for a cut.

About the 750mg test I would rather stay low with dosages I like to use a less is more approach.

Depends how your body reacts. I did Tren Mix as a second cycle. Test Prop 50mg and Tren a 75mg 3x a week and was the best thing I've ever experienced. Never had any bad sides besides out of breath and not sleeping much. To keep the sides down you want more tren than Test. I'm sure someone else will hop in and say something. I'm starting another cycle in a few months that's 400mg tren and 250mg Test a week. I hated pinning every other day.

Isn't 50 mg test really low?

LOL about the pinning eod I began my first cycle with cyp then switched to prop and became quite addicted with pinning so for the second one I'll go straight with ace for the whole 12 weeks, I must be a masochist deep Down :D

Last edited:
Isn't 50 mg test really low?

LOL about the pinning eod I began my first cycle with cyp then switched to prop and became quite addicted with pinning so for the second one I'll go straight with ace for the whole 12 weeks, I must be a masochist deep Down :D
sorry it was 3x a week also being Test 150mg and tren 225 a week

Sponsors