PurplePandaLabs Raw source

They just have the stopper on but without cap so you can fill them then crimp.

That's a good price for pre-sterilized vials like that, that you can actually crimp yourself. I've been looking for something like that - either they are sterilized and presealed or unsterile and open. I would be ordering those for sure next time so I dont have to spend the time sterilizing the vials in the oven.

So I am very satisfied with my first cycle which was a bulk so I'm already planning the second one. I'll start about halfway through July so it'll be a summer cut.
Initially I was thinking to do 500mg test a week again and only adding 4 weeks of var, but I have some tren and I'd like to try it. I was thinking a very low dose something like 50-60mg eod.

So the options would be:

1-12 TEST A 500 mg/w
1-4 VAR 50mg/ED
13-17 PCT
Or

1-12 TEST A 500mg/w
1-10 TREN A 180mg/w
13-17 PCT
What do you guys think? Is tren too much for a second cycle?

Thanks for your inputs.

Your goal is to cut right? I would def lower your test to around 250mg/week. 4 weeks of anavar is not going to do much especially at only 50mg. I always run anavar 80 -100 mg for around 8 weeks. 180mg of Tren isnt a whole lot, but since you've never run it before it, you should still see some benefits. Although tbh, I would't suggest running tren for your 2nd cycle but that's up to you.

This is what i would do since you've never tried Tren: Test A, Tren A - 1cc of each every other day for around 12 weeks. The last 8 weeks, run your anavar at 70-100mg a day. If your diet is on point and your training hard, you will def see some results.

Your goal is to cut right? I would def lower your test to around 250mg/week. 4 weeks of anavar is not going to do much especially at only 50mg. I always run anavar 80 -100 mg for around 8 weeks. 180mg of Tren isnt a whole lot, but since you've never run it before it, you should still see some benefits. Although tbh, I would't suggest running tren for your 2nd cycle but that's up to you.

This is what i would do since you've never tried Tren: Test A, Tren A - 1cc of each every other day for around 12 weeks. The last 8 weeks, run your anavar at 70-100mg a day. If your diet is on point and your training hard, you will def see some results.

Yes I want to cut

So you would say tren+test+var?

Last edited:
So I am very satisfied with my first cycle which was a bulk so I'm already planning the second one. I'll start about halfway through July so it'll be a summer cut.
Initially I was thinking to do 500mg test a week again and only adding 4 weeks of var, but I have some tren and I'd like to try it. I was thinking a very low dose something like 50-60mg eod.

So the options would be:

1-12 TEST A 500 mg/w
1-4 VAR 50mg/ED
13-17 PCT
Or

1-12 TEST A 500mg/w
1-10 TREN A 180mg/w
13-17 PCT
What do you guys think? Is tren too much for a second cycle?

Thanks for your inputs.
Why not do both? (At different times)
Are you leaning one way more than the other between the two? I’m assuming you probably are lol. That will give you better feedback than anything, imo.

Do the one that you’re leaning towards the most first. Keep notes on everything. Then on a later cycle do the other one and also keep notes on that cycle. This way you will have the best comparison as how each one does YOU.

Everyone responds differently is what I’m saying. It’s all trial and error to a certain extent. Until you try it for yourself you’ll not fully know how it treats you. But that’s by introducing new things into a cycle one by one seeing how each one does you.

Why not do both? (At different times)
Are you leaning one way more than the other between the two? I’m assuming you probably are lol. That will give you better feedback than anything, imo.

Do the one that you’re leaning towards the most first. Keep notes on everything. Then on a later cycle do the other one and also keep notes on that cycle. This way you will have the best comparison as how each one does YOU.

Everyone responds differently is what I’m saying. It’s all trial and error to a certain extent. Until you try it for yourself you’ll not fully know how it treats you. But that’s by introducing new things into a cycle one by one seeing how each one does you.

Well tren would give better results for sure but maybe keeping more advanced drugs for the next cycles to discover how I react would be a better idea. I'm afraid if I use it now all the next cycles will feel lame because I will already have experienced the effects of the nectar of the gods lol.

Well tren would give better results for sure but maybe keeping more advanced drugs for the next cycles to discover how I react would be a better idea. I'm afraid if I use it now all the next cycles will feel lame because I will already have experienced the effects of the nectar of the gods lol.
I don’t believe that to be true. I’ve ran Tren several times and it’s always different for me. Its been great and it has also sucked (sides) lol.
It’s been best for me to start out with a low dose and slowly ramp up each time I run Tren A. I think if you keep doses low then you can go up on later cycles (if needed).
I will also add that Tren can be harsh on me so it’s nothing I’d run more than twice a year and I’ll stop it around the 8 week mark usually. But that’s what I’ve found works for me (by experimenting with it several times).
You won’t know how it does you until you do the same, imo.
I really don’t see why anyone can’t use Tren on their second cycle? As long as you’re just introducing one thing at a time then I see it no different than adding any other AAS. Just make sure you read up on anything new that you’re wanting to try. Get as much information as possible. Prepare for everything that you can and be safe about it.
If you decide to run Tren and it’s awesome or horrible then you will know how to compare it with other cycles you run in the future. I’ve always compared each cycle I’ve done anyway lol. Some good, some better, but that’s how I know what works best for me. :)

I don’t believe that to be true. I’ve ran Tren several times and it’s always different for me. Its been great and it has also sucked (sides) lol.
It’s been best for me to start out with a low dose and slowly ramp up each time I run Tren A. I think if you keep doses low then you can go up on later cycles (if needed).
I will also add that Tren can be harsh on me so it’s nothing I’d run more than twice a year and I’ll stop it around the 8 week mark usually. But that’s what I’ve found works for me (by experimenting with it several times).
You won’t know how it does you until you do the same, imo.
I really don’t see why anyone can’t use Tren on their second cycle? As long as you’re just introducing one thing at a time then I see it no different than adding any other AAS. Just make sure you read up on anything new that you’re wanting to try. Get as much information as possible. Prepare for everything that you can and be safe about it.
If you decide to run Tren and it’s awesome or horrible then you will know how to compare it with other cycles you run in the future. I’ve always compared each cycle I’ve done anyway lol. Some good, some better, but that’s how I know what works best for me. :)
My first run was 500 test 350 to 420 tren ace. I was bat shit crazy and it was awesome except for when I would cry a little for no reason lol.

2nd run was like 450 tren e with only 250 test and it was child's play. I didn't like it as much.

Just started 450 tren ace with 500 test and I'm hoping for something like the first cycle. Gonna bump my gh up to 6 IUs and start Creeping Death or CD2 next week and hope to become a lean machine!

My first run was 500 test 350 to 420 tren ace. I was bat shit crazy and it was awesome except for when I would cry a little for no reason lol.

2nd run was like 450 tren e with only 250 test and it was child's play. I didn't like it as much.

Just started 450 tren ace with 500 test and I'm hoping for something like the first cycle. Gonna bump my gh up to 6 IUs and start Creeping Death or CD2 next week and hope to become a lean machine!
That’s why I like to start Tren A low and ramp it up. To find the sweet spot for me. If I ramp it up say 100mg per week then I’ll find a spot that’s comfortable for me and stay there until I stall or my cycle ends. It’s weird but that spot differs each time for me. It could be from that the Tren is under/over dosed from different ugls and that’s another reason why I ramp it.

Good luck on your run bro! Let us know how it goes!

@chileandawg @ddp7 come back brother, we can talk about whatever is on your mind today. Rubbing cocoa leaves on the gooch to stimulate the nerve endings in your nipples- whatever man- were here.
It went sideways on him when he started talking about gloryholes and how it wasn't dudes on the other side. Well, maybe it went sideways on him when he injected unfiltered anabolics and his leg started to rot! So much to work with lol, super low hanging fruit

It went sideways on him when he started talking about gloryholes and how it wasn't dudes on the other side. Well, maybe it went sideways on him when he injected unfiltered anabolics and his leg started to rot! So much to work with lol, super low hanging fruit
Hahahaha- the guys posts were amazing to read...
Agree but coke with whisky & tabaco makes me a horny bitch with a hard rock

That’s why I like to start Tren A low and ramp it up. To find the sweet spot for me. If I ramp it up say 100mg per week then I’ll find a spot that’s comfortable for me and stay there until I stall or my cycle ends. It’s weird but that spot differs each time for me. It could be from that the Tren is under/over dosed from different ugls and that’s another reason why I ramp it.

Good luck on your run bro! Let us know how it goes!

I do the same with ramping acetate. Also helps me get used to sleeping and other small sides before the doses climb. Can tolerate longer runs like this too.