PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Wow a bunch of posts popped up after I read a post ace and replied. Seems out of place now.
Dudes that follow the thread know where you’re coming from bro lol. Glad you shared! I’ve only done Tren E once at 400mg wk and didn’t notice much or maybe expected too much lol or was bunk, idk. That’s been a while ago and been pondering trying it again. I’m not a fan of frequent injections either. Just seems there’s a few short esters I can’t get away from. :D

Dudes that follow the thread know where you’re coming from bro lol. Glad you shared! I’ve only done Tren E once at 400mg wk and didn’t notice much or maybe expected too much lol or was bunk, idk. That’s been a while ago and been pondering trying it again. I’m not a fan of frequent injections either. Just seems there’s a few short esters I can’t get away from. :D
At 400 I didn't notice much either. 600 - 750 is my sweet spot depending on my goal. I didn't like tren at all the first time I used it, But that was ace. NPP was much better in my opinion.

just coming off a tren e run, massive weight gain in the first 5 weeks, then strength exploded week 5 and density began to take form.. but ate like shit to dirty bulk and made my bp skyrocket so ending it early to re dial my diet back in

And even when English is not his main language, Google translate's made hash of his posts lol.
God made hash of your face. You're one of the ugliest retards I've ever seen. You still getting residual income from the Goonies, Sloth? Stay away from playgrounds, creep. What's the court order on the distance? 500 feet? Creep show.

Thanks to everyone for all the feedback I'll just keep reading till July then I'll make my mind.

P.s. Does my tren looks right to you guys? I brewed it in gso without heating it.
DSC_0680.JPG

Thanks mate. I've also been trying to brew test base but without succes, I've followed @XmadXscientist advice using 25% BB, 3% GUAI and melting the powder on it's own but this is the result ;/

View attachment 108650
Have you used heat? What I use is 40% bb, 2% ba and 3% gu. Should hold up to 100mg/ml. Heat may bring you back into solution, pin at your own risk though haha. Warm to hot oil sucks to pin ube been told.

Have you used heat? What I use is 40% bb, 2% ba and 3% gu. Should hold up to 100mg/ml. Heat may bring you back into solution, pin at your own risk though haha. Warm to hot oil sucks to pin ube been told.

The facts is it's only 50mg/ml, yes I used lots of heat, actually molten the raws at 160+ °c

Last edited:
The facts is it's only 50mg/ml, yes I used lots of heat, actually molten the raws at 160+ °c
Dang. Mine doesn't crash... my house is at about 68f for temp, you live in a meat locker by chance?

I mean, your GU is at the rightpercentage. Only thing that I can advise is to add a little bb.

Dang. Mine doesn't crash... my house is at about 68f for temp, you live in a meat locker by chance?

I mean, your GU is at the rightpercentage. Only thing that I can advise is to add a little bb.

66f atm lol, I'll try adding BB but I'm scared of pip lol