PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lol why is everyone on every thread mad at this guy? (genuine question not trolling or anything)

Likes to welcome a lot of new members then follows them around, lurking and liking their posts. He will repeat standard replies to questions. He is here a lot no doubt about that, yet contributions are little. Is always on verge of starting a cycle yet won't. If your a newbie keep glancing over your shoulder for this guy. You may say he is the village idiot. I don't usually make personal judgement but he is a bit creepy.

Lol why is everyone on every thread mad at this guy? (genuine question not trolling or anything)

Likes to welcome a lot of new members then follows them around, lurking and liking their posts. He will repeat standard replies to questions. He is here a lot no doubt about that, yet contributions are little. Is always on verge of starting a cycle yet won't. If your a newbie keep glancing over your shoulder for this guy. You may say he is the village idiot. I don't usually make personal judgement but he is a bit creepy.

He supposedly ran a couple FREE test cycles. Fucking idiot would brag about pinning at work. Why the fuck he'd pin at work is beyond me. So he's pinned maybe 20x's but gives advice on pinning, and just about everything else.

He's admitted he has physical limitations but says he can deadlift 455x2. Been caught using multiple usernames after saying he only has one. So he's pretty much a lying POS. He's jokes fucking suck and are not remotely funny. Definitely one of the weirdest looking dudes on the planet. He's on every steroid board there is, which is odd AF. Especially bc he doesn't run gear consistently. I have serious doubts he even trains. And then there's the whole bb.com issues that I don't even wanna get into.

It could sound weird that I know so much about this Screen Licker but he's in every thread running his cock sucker saying the same fucking shit. Perfect example is: Why is he even in this thread? He's bashed PPL and he's never gonna order from them...

Back when I joined there was a lot of talk about him being a sex offender a lot of those guys aren't around much anymore so u don't hear it as much but from what they were saying he got caught ill see if I can pull them up it was before the cdn guy poll so its pretty far bk

Back when I joined there was a lot of talk about him being a sex offender a lot of those guys aren't around much anymore so u don't hear it as much but from what they were saying he got caught ill see if I can pull them up it was before the cdn guy poll so its pretty far bk
Actually, he never got caught and nothing has ever been legally pinned on him and some of the big dogs here have officially “cleared” him as well.

Can u please link the stuff if u get a chance bro
I’ll try because that was a long ass time ago. When the stories about CTPump came out, I ripped into him and told him to GTFOH and called him a pedo and everything else and that’s when a couple big dogs came and corrected me. I’ll see what I can find.

Last edited:
Can u please link the stuff if u get a chance bro
TSL LABS
Start there and going forward. He had gr8whitetrukker, biggerben69 and Docd187123 all vouch for him. In fact, in the Panda blowup thread over at ASF, Just Fish tried bringing up his past and someone shut him down real quick.

So if big names like BB69 and GWT are saying they’ve found nothing on him, why are people still coming at him for it? It’s technically slander at this point.

Last edited:
TSL LABS
Start there and going forward. He had gr8whitetrukker, biggerben69 and Docd187123 all vouch for him. In fact. In the Panda blowup thread over at ASF, Just Fish tried bringing up his last and someone shut him down real quick.

So if big names like BB69 and GWT are saying they’ve found nothing on him, why are people still coming at him for it? It’s technically slander at this point.

LOL recheck your facts @gr8whitetrukker would never vouch for MW.

Why are you so worried about MW? You feel sorry for the fuck boy? Thats what he wants fuck him!

Not being convicted isn't the same thing as not committing the act. Google ctpump and do some digging, his past isn't hidden in anyway. He hasn't been convicted of being a chomo but his words and actions on another forum are not false, he literally stalked teenage boys online. When a late 40s or early 50s aged guy is hanging around with teenagers something is wrong. If I was a local father and he acted that way to my son I would have broken his face beyond repair. Oh, and he's had Leo at his residence to investigate a missing child. I've asked him 100 times why police went to him when a child went missing but he never answers. Leo doesnt just randomly investigate dudes when kids go missing.

If I had to pin a reason as to why he is so fucking out there is because he's clearly on the spectrum. Now, please dont take that as an insult, it's not. But it's a reason as to why he acts the way he does. Autism and asperger's syndrome manifest in all sorts of ways.

He is a fraud member with an assortment of handles. He is a gear whore (for the few times he's pinned). He's got all the advice in the world but ZERO experience. He once told a member that ripped a muscle off the bone that they just need to foam roll it out, are you fucking kidding me?

I could go on about this nimrod but what's the point? He's a digital venereal disease. Personally, I'd step over him in the street if he was homeless and dying of starvation. I wouldn't even hydrate him with my spit, not worth the effort.

Mindless will sit in this thread and randomly talk shit about panda when other people post but he will never speak an original thought, he doesnt have them. On the flip side if panda offered him free gear he would take it in a heart beat.

Mindless, step in front of a commuter train. End it please.