PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’ll try because that was a long ass time ago. When the stories about CTPump came out, I ripped into him and told him to GTFOH and called him a pedo and everything else and that’s when a couple big dogs came and corrected me. I’ll see what I can find.

TSL LABS
Start there and going forward. He had gr8whitetrukker, biggerben69 and Docd187123 all vouch for him. In fact, in the Panda blowup thread over at ASF, Just Fish tried bringing up his past and someone shut him down real quick.

So if big names like BB69 and GWT are saying they’ve found nothing on him, why are people still coming at him for it? It’s technically slander at this point.

LOL recheck your facts @gr8whitetrukker would never vouch for MW.

Why are you so worried about MW? You feel sorry for the fuck boy? Thats what he wants fuck him!

Not being convicted isn't the same thing as not committing the act. Google ctpump and do some digging, his past isn't hidden in anyway. He hasn't been convicted of being a chomo but his words and actions on another forum are not false, he literally stalked teenage boys online. When a late 40s or early 50s aged guy is hanging around with teenagers something is wrong. If I was a local father and he acted that way to my son I would have broken his face beyond repair. Oh, and he's had Leo at his residence to investigate a missing child. I've asked him 100 times why police went to him when a child went missing but he never answers. Leo doesnt just randomly investigate dudes when kids go missing.

If I had to pin a reason as to why he is so fucking out there is because he's clearly on the spectrum. Now, please dont take that as an insult, it's not. But it's a reason as to why he acts the way he does. Autism and asperger's syndrome manifest in all sorts of ways.

He is a fraud member with an assortment of handles. He is a gear whore (for the few times he's pinned). He's got all the advice in the world but ZERO experience. He once told a member that ripped a muscle off the bone that they just need to foam roll it out, are you fucking kidding me?

I could go on about this nimrod but what's the point? He's a digital venereal disease. Personally, I'd step over him in the street if he was homeless and dying of starvation. I wouldn't even hydrate him with my spit, not worth the effort.

You’re right - misread that and basically skimmed through GWT’s response to BB69. Good catch.

Mindless will sit in this thread and randomly talk shit about panda when other people post but he will never speak an original thought, he doesnt have them. On the flip side if panda offered him free gear he would take it in a heart beat.

Mindless, step in front of a commuter train. End it please.

View attachment 108783

But hey guys, the cops bought my story... fucking asshole.

Yeh saying the cops bought the story sounds like a liar that got away with it to me I know everyone was on his ass then it died down I figured the people who new werent here much anymore but that's pretty straight forward right there

He seems guilty just bye his reaction I know if someone accused me of being a pedo I would go to the end of the earth to prove my innocence then after try to get my hands on the person saying it that's the lowest form of low in my eyes an nothing short of death is what they deserve

He seems guilty just bye his reaction I know if someone accused me of being a pedo I would go to the end of the earth to prove my innocence then after try to get my hands on the person saying it that's the lowest form of low in my eyes an nothing short of death is what they deserve
Exactly. But we are much more "normal" than he is. You and I would take the life out of a body if we had to, he would invite his lying accusers over to hang out. He's special like that.

Anyone else notice the website is shut down. I had an order sent Monday it’s been in preshipment for a week
Website isn't down, seems like it's under maintenence though. If the order is domestic sometimes tracking doesn't update at all. International I don't get an update until it clears customs. Hope that helps.

Sponsors

Latest posts