PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Those are the ones in chat rooms that are older the ones that have to be careful are the young ones that can be convinced I feel so strongly about it because it happend to someone very close to me when I grew up he was one of the young enough to be convinced its crazy but it happens to boys to the guy is in jail for murder an I know that was a huge factor he was a tough mofo everyone new it but he just kept trying to convince himself that he was an it escalated fast in our teens then bang 18 yo with a 187 an attempt to go wit it shits crazy
yeah i get you, if any of these presumptions are true, im not okay with it whatsoever, to be clear.

Just thought I would throw this out there @MindlessWork but this is a screenshot of the 2 diff people he was chatting with an he asked if they liked his face an I'm pretty sure the nom nom things was towards that dudes dick like wtf why is this what shows up on google...imagine what doesnt show upView attachment 108819

Photoshop. The dick grabber is wearing a red shirt. All of those pics are photoshopped, with the one exception (that i'm aware of) of the one where he talks about being investigated and they bought his story or whatever.

Photoshop. The dick grabber is wearing a red shirt. All of those pics are photoshopped, with the one exception (that i'm aware of) of the one where he talks about being investigated and they bought his story or whatever.

If u read the text he wrote it relates to the dick grabber not that he was grabbing his an I could believe that if it wasn't for all the other stuff that looks bad to but for all I know 9/9 could be put together after his weird ass comment but honestly do u not get a weird feeling about him I really do I thought he was Leo for the longest but I'm a witch trial type with this subject burn them alive an if they don't admit they did it while burning ill take it as proof of innocence after death lol

yeah i get you, if any of these presumptions are true, im not okay with it whatsoever, to be clear.

I know bud didn't mean to come off like I thought so just wanted to share that story maybe it will make someone watch out better a lot of people think it doesn't happen to boys an that makes opportunity for pos my brother was aloud to go play videogames with a adult a couple houses up from my home if that was a girl that wouldn't have Ben ok

Sorry guys this is something I lose my cool over every time( rant over now)logging out check in tom
Hey @HIGHRISK I'm gna go eat my wife's ass now ill try to get a pic to show u wat u missing ps I ain't cuckholding shit mofos BACK UP LOL

IF ANYONE KNOWS MINDLESS REAL NAME AN INFO PM ME ILL PAY TO RUN A BACKROUND ON HIS ASS

I know bud didn't mean to come off like I thought so just wanted to share that story maybe it will make someone watch out better a lot of people think it doesn't happen to boys an that makes opportunity for pos my brother was aloud to go play videogames with a adult a couple houses up from my home if that was a girl that wouldn't have Ben ok

Sorry guys this is something I lose my cool over every time( rant over now)logging out check in tom
Hey @HIGHRISK I'm gna go eat my wife's ass now ill try to get a pic to show u wat u missing ps I ain't cuckholding shit mofos BACK UP LOL

IF ANYONE KNOWS MINDLESS REAL NAME AN INFO PM ME ILL PAY TO RUN A BACKROUND ON HIS ASS
Wtf is going on in here lol mindless diddling boys again?

Eat that ass my friend!

he probably passes a cori check but so do I and I've been arrested on violent felonies. It's not a fool proof system. Plus, I'm sure the court system has special arrangements when it comes to mentally disabled perps.

I am fine thanks and how about you and what brings you here tonight?

I guess you wished you would have just minded your own business now.

This happens every so often on all of the forums.

You haven’t even ever ran a cycle. I’m still confused why you’re on these forums. It’s weird like you.

Hey Guys, just wanted to drop a quick review of my experience with PPL, for those looking for some feedback.

I ordered from them twice a couple of months and everything went flawlessly. Received my package in about a week and everything was very well packaged. The stealth actually blew my mind and I had to contact Panda to find my stuff.

Ordered raw NPP, Test-P and Var and had really good results.

Disclaimer: This is a review in exchange of a discount, but it's still an honest review of my past experiences.

Hey Guys, just wanted to drop a quick review of my experience with PPL, for those looking for some feedback.

I ordered from them twice a couple of months and everything went flawlessly. Received my package in about a week and everything was very well packaged. The stealth actually blew my mind and I had to contact Panda to find my stuff.

Ordered raw NPP, Test-P and Var and had really good results.

Disclaimer: This is a review in exchange of a discount, but it's still an honest review of my past experiences.

Thanks for the honesty with the disclaimer. Most others wouldn't have bothered to mention that.

What's that about though? What discount? How much?

EAT THAT ASS....

So I am very satisfied with my first cycle which was a bulk so I'm already planning the second one. I'll start about halfway through July so it'll be a summer cut.
Initially I was thinking to do 500mg test a week again and only adding 4 weeks of var, but I have some tren and I'd like to try it. I was thinking a very low dose something like 50-60mg eod.

So the options would be:

1-12 TEST A 500 mg/w
1-4 VAR 50mg/ED
13-17 PCT
Or

1-12 TEST A 500mg/w
1-10 TREN A 180mg/w
13-17 PCT
What do you guys think? Is tren too much for a second cycle?

Thanks for your inputs.
I say the 2nd one
Tren at moderate dosages feels surprisingly tame.

Panda said yesterday he's Restocking but it seems like something going on I sent paid yesterday at like noon an they still didn't confirm the order is shipped an I set it up the day before I'm not worried about getting the order just wondering if something is going on behind the scenes with everything...but I'm nosey an bored lol
Panda website down / faulty / slow to load

What are you going to be running from PPL?

Edit- Is there a lab on this board you haven't ordered from? cough cough
As a matter of fact I’ve pretty much ordered from every lab at least once or twice. I’ve run all sorts of ppl gear in the past. Currently running TGI Cyp and meditrope blacks. Bought a key of test Cyp this last go round so I can brew my own test.

As a matter of fact I’ve pretty much ordered from every lab at least once or twice. I’ve run all sorts of ppl gear in the past. Currently running TGI Cyp and meditrope blacks. Bought a key of test Cyp this last go round so I can brew my own test.
And have done testing on almost all of them