PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I made a post earlier and deleted it for the same reasons. But he has spent at least a few grand on testing.
All good, you're a solid guy not trying to start shit with you. It just seems fishy AF to me , when someone who has been here less than two months.

As a matter of fact I’ve pretty much ordered from every lab at least once or twice. I’ve run all sorts of ppl gear in the past. Currently running TGI Cyp and meditrope blacks. Bought a key of test Cyp this last go round so I can brew my own test.
A key. Damn dude. Go big or go home. I like your style. Good luck with brewing. Like baking a cake......

Hello,
I'm new around here and wanted to share my experience thus far with PPL. My bestfriend/trainer and I went in on our second order recently. He got test, and mk677, and I got cardarine, and accutane for my wife and I. Her accutane has been horrible since her last EQ cycle and nothings helping. The cardarine has been quite beneficial to both our cardiovascular endurance during fasted cardio every morning.
My friend/trainer is loving the mk677/test combo. He was hoping for an improvement in his insomnia but it doesnt have much effect there. On the positive side he has gained about 18 pounds and his recovery has improved dramatically. He is doing sixteen sets per body part and doesn't have any sense of fatigue the following day, its as if he didn't work out the day before at all.
The stealth was really good, but not too hard to find the package. I look forward to ordering my summer cut raws soon with them.

Hello,
I'm new around here and wanted to share my experience thus far with PPL. My bestfriend/trainer and I went in on our second order recently. He got test, and mk677, and I got cardarine, and accutane for my wife and I. Her accutane has been horrible since her last EQ cycle and nothings helping. The cardarine has been quite beneficial to both our cardiovascular endurance during fasted cardio every morning.
My friend/trainer is loving the mk677/test combo. He was hoping for an improvement in his insomnia but it doesnt have much effect there. On the positive side he has gained about 18 pounds and his recovery has improved dramatically. He is doing sixteen sets per body part and doesn't have any sense of fatigue the following day, its as if he didn't work out the day before at all.
The stealth was really good, but not too hard to find the package. I look forward to ordering my summer cut raws soon with them.
A review for your first post? Let me guess. Was this for the discount?

Thought this was another Naps thread.

The gimmick of giving a discount for a review is gay.
Is business really that slow?

Why not offer them a 10% discount as a thank you for their previous order, rather than having them put together some contrived speech that is worthless to any member that's been here longer than a month and knows how it rolls around here?

Just got lab workdone on 200 mg per week of test E from PPL, 19 ng/dl, just crazy, shit must be overdosed, definitely legit.

Someone give me cliffs ofthe drama or anything interesting or funny that happened here in the past 2 months or so....I’ve been making gains and haven’t been able to post much because my fingers are too big now for the buttons on my phone. I’m using a pencil eraser to push the buttons for this post