PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Cyp will crash for me but it comes back after a few minutes in a pan, but yeah mct as well. No pip

Never had an issue with this tne recipe though. 40bb/2ba/3gu in mct at 50mg/ml will always hold, supposedly will hold up to 100mg/ml

I got a couple liters of EO I'd like to try it cause it looks thin af but I'm a bit scared by the bad reactions horror stories I've read on here.

Bro, stop being so scary and just try different shit man. You weren't scared when you ordered illegal shit offline. Furthermore, everyone is different - I know I guy that has been brewing for 20 years and ONLY uses EO. Personally I haven't tried it bc its more expensive - all I use is MCT & love it. You obviously just started into this game but most of what you will learn will be from trial and error on yourself. My experience with something does not automatically translate to what is right or wrong for you. Brew 50ml with EO and see how it goes. If your scared of a little PIP or pain, you are in the wrong game! Just take it slow and be easy.

Bro, stop being so scary and just try different shit man. You weren't scared when you ordered illegal shit offline. Furthermore, everyone is different - I know I guy that has been brewing for 20 years and ONLY uses EO. Personally I haven't tried it bc its more expensive - all I use is MCT & love it. You obviously just started into this game but most of what you will learn will be from trial and error on yourself. My experience with something does not automatically translate to what is right or wrong for you. Brew 50ml with EO and see how it goes. If your scared of a little PIP or pain, you are in the wrong game! Just take it slow and be easy.

I'll just filter some of it and inject it without gear to see how I do.

LOL I'm not sure steroids are really illegal around here and even if they are nobody gives AF, still you can spend years in prison for 5g of weed

I got a couple liters of EO I'd like to try it cause it looks thin af but I'm a bit scared by the bad reactions horror stories I've read on here.

It's super thin. Fills an insulin syringe in seconds. It's my favorite carrier oil, second only to MCT.

Try brewing up a tiny batch with it and give it a run. That way you won't take a hugh loss if you're one of the people that has a bad reaction to EO.

Why not just 750 mg/wk of Test? i wouldn't get too crazy with the second cycle and save new compounds for the future.

If i had to choose one, it would be the first one, but i would run the Anavar weeks 8-12. Possibly flirting with the idea of 1-4 and 8-12, to be honest.
Excellent post fine sir. Hope lots of new guys read it.

EO for me is smooth as fuck! Never heard complaints either. The rare occasion of it being a problem I've only ever read about, never actually known anyone to have an issue.

I think it's just international.

You see 'the dirt'? Great flick, watch that shit
Yeah, watched it with my chick last weekend. Read the book years ago and wasn't disappointed by the movie, which is rare. Odd, I just recieved a DOM raw pack this week. I usually only use DOM when I need something last minute, but went to check on the stock and saw it had been removed. Guess it's international from here on out.

Yeah, watched it with my chick last weekend. Read the book years ago and wasn't disappointed by the movie, which is rare. Odd, I just recieved a DOM raw pack this week. I usually only use DOM when I need something last minute, but went to check on the stock and saw it had been removed. Guess it's international from here on out.

I put in dom order yesterday an sent payment today so Idk maybe just workn some issue out hopefully no bs happens

Last edited:
Waiting on a restock