PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I just brewed yesterday and the day before the Test E(250mg/cc) and Tren E(200mg/cc) i received about three weeks ago and all looks good. I tried the TestE 1cc just to see if it has any pip like a previous pack i got last summer (not for Purple Panda) and so far no pip so thats good.
I think ill just start off in like 2 days my next shot 1cc trenE with like 0.3,0.4cc testE and do that twice a week (400mg tren, 200mg test, prami and letro low dose).
I received superdrol also and took 20mg a day, after like 16 days i just had no appetite and i cut it out, wasnt getting much on it with trt dose test.
So all in all satisfied with everything, hope the trenE is as good as the TrenA i got lst time without having to pin everyday.

I just brewed yesterday and the day before the Test E(250mg/cc) and Tren E(200mg/cc) i received about three weeks ago and all looks good. I tried the TestE 1cc just to see if it has any pip like a previous pack i got last summer (not for Purple Panda) and so far no pip so thats good.
I think ill just start off in like 2 days my next shot 1cc trenE with like 0.3,0.4cc testE and do that twice a week (400mg tren, 200mg test, prami and letro low dose).
I received superdrol also and took 20mg a day, after like 16 days i just had no appetite and i cut it out, wasnt getting much on it with trt dose test.
So all in all satisfied with everything, hope the trenE is as good as the TrenA i got lst time without having to pin everyday.
@slammingsteel68 said he got bad pip with his Tren E recently. Let us know what's up.

@slammingsteel68 said he got bad pip with his Tren E recently. Let us know what's up.
sure thing i read that and wanted to make a note but couldnt edit, im going to pin in two days so ill post in three. I made the TrenE with2%/18%, the teste was with 2% ba no bb(it was also hard looked like rock candy but melted super fast on min heat and mixed well).

Thinking about placing an order—what’s a typical timeframe for expecting a delivery? 15 days? 30 days? Just want to know what to expect.

You get a hardon for semi-finished gear, don't you? All we need is to abolish Testosterone and your master plan will finally be set into motion.

Oh Skynet, you're a sneaky one! o_O:D
That's a great idea, but banning G4P has a higher priority in my algorithm
already underway in Brunei as we speak
Brunei to punish gay sex and adultery with death by stoning - CNN

rise-of-the-machines.jpg

Last edited:
Good to know—thanks. Is there variability in that? At what point do you get concerned after a 25 day window has passed?
Not worried much. International just takes forever. It goes through customs fairly fast. It's just before and after which takes forever

How were you guys fixing those cloudy tren issues? Shit is weird. Put it on heat it clears up for a day or two then falls out.