PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Sounds like it is leaching from somewhere, is the bottle amber? The dropper should be glass and then you have the seal at the top. Doesn’t really make sense unless the dropper or bottle is plastic or was not washed before use.
I would ditch it personally but that’s just my .02
Yes the bottle is amber glass, the pipette is clear glass then you have the rubber bubble thing. Just wierd to see, ill ditch, i have plentyyyy left anyway.

I know that. I didn’t much care at the time because the shit was falling out of solution after a couple days in a weird way. So I was just trying to see if the heat would help. I thought I was going to have to toss it so it was not a big deal at that point. Pretty much the same boat if adding Tren E doesn’t work.

My tren has never looked like that before lol

It’s funny after you start brewing you learn or figure out the mistakes of so many of these labs and the corners they have cut over the years.
When I started brewing I couldn't believe how much I was getting ripped off over the years. Not to say the risk, time and supplies these ugl labs use don't merit a markup, but holy shit the first time I pumped out 100ml of gear for $40 I was hooked.

When I started brewing I couldn't believe how much I was getting ripped off over the years. Not to say the risk, time and supplies these ugl labs use don't merit a markup, but holy shit the first time I pumped out 100ml of gear for $40 I was hooked.
I wouldn't say you're being ripped off.

There is alot of time, money and expensive equipment that goes into making gear.

You are always going to pay more for a product rather then making it yourself .
It does with anything

You pay for a service and a product .

I’m not having heart burn but I’m having nausea and regurgitation problems
What do you take for acid reflux ?
I have prescription Prevacid. I had heartburn almost 24/7 but it was caused by acid reflux. It’s made a huge difference while running Tren.

In your experience, how is your cardio/endurance on tren? dosages?
Fuck cardio lol. Jk.

Cardio does take a hit while I’m on Tren. But I don’t do a lot of cardio anyway. My cardio consists of high incline for 25-30 mins on the treadmill after my workout 2-3 times a week. I can tell a difference in my breathing while running Tren. Nothing too crazy for what I do lol.

My dosage always start out low so probably 200mg first cpl weeks and then I’ll ramp it up to where it feels best for me. Each time I run it is different so that’s why I always start low then ramp.

My dosage always start out low so probably 200mg first cpl weeks and then I’ll ramp it up to where it feels best for me. Each time I run it is different so that’s why I always start low then ramp.

Exactly the same reason and tactic I use. Ramp varries but I want to see what I'm dealing with before hitting target dose.

Fuck cardio lol. Jk.

Cardio does take a hit while I’m on Tren. But I don’t do a lot of cardio anyway. My cardio consists of high incline for 25-30 mins on the treadmill after my workout 2-3 times a week. I can tell a difference in my breathing while running Tren. Nothing too crazy for what I do lol.

I had a friend who turned me onto Caradarine (gw-501516), to run with tren. I've posted about it on Meso before. They call it a sarm, but it's actually a ppar agonist. Sarms are trash imo. People use it for increasing endurance. You can legally order it online, but ppl sells it too. I was skeptical at first, but I gave it a shot and now I won't run tren without it. On 600mg of tren I couldn't even have sex with my chick for longer than 10min without feeling like I just ran a marathon and not being able to catch my breath. Shit, just sitting on the couch I sounded like an obese person my breathing was so heavy. Caradarine fixed the issue almost entirely. I wouldn't say I'd go jump on a treadmill while on that dose, but it made everyday shit way better.

I had a friend who turned me onto Caradarine (gw-501516), to run with tren. I've posted about it on Meso before. They call it a sarm, but it's actually a ppar agonist. Sarms are trash imo. People use it for increasing endurance. You can legally order it online, but ppl sells it too. I was skeptical at first, but I gave it a shot and now I won't run tren without it. On 600mg of tren I couldn't even have sex with my chick for longer than 10min without feeling like I just ran a marathon and not being able to catch my breath. Shit, just sitting on the couch I sounded like an obese person my breathing was so heavy. Caradarine fixed the issue almost entirely. I wouldn't say I'd go jump on a treadmill while on that dose, but it made everyday shit way better.
Interesting. I’ve ran Tren @700mg for a few weeks on a blast once and it was way too much for me lol, as far as sides goes.
Now that you mentioned it my sex cardio did suffer when I’m on Tren. My dick would sometimes outlast my body and I’d end up laying on my back and let my lil woman get me there lol.
Hey, it doesn’t matter how you get there it only matters that you do! :D

Does anyone else wake up out of breath on tren I noticed for the first min or 2 when I wake up I feel like my mouth was covered kinda like I have to catch my breath.its only on tren that it happens with decca it doesnt happen at all

Does anyone else wake up out of breath on tren I noticed for the first min or 2 when I wake up I feel like my mouth was covered kinda like I have to catch my breath.its only on tren that it happens with decca it doesnt happen at all
Yes every morning, and my mouth and eyes are always super dry.

Yes. Once I acclimate it's fine but this is a reason I start low levels and build to my target. I hate that crap.

Haven’t had any issues with breathing upon waking. I have been in Walmart and get up to the register and felt like I wasn’t able to talk right like my breathing patterns were disturbed or something lol. Kinda like a bit of anxiety or that’s what I told myself it was. I’ve never had anxiety or a problem speaking in public to anyone. Was weird. I was just on test and Tren so I’m sure it was the Tren or I may have been developing retardation because that’s how it made me feel lol. :D