PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Pretty funny (to me) that as an amateur brewer, you managed to get consistent fill levels, where some UGLs couldn't accomplish that to save their lives. Fine job you did there, sir.
Thanks bro!
I used a 3cc syringe because it’s easier to push lol. Aimed for 11cc (11ml) per vial. Came out pretty good on levels.
Took me like 2 1/2 hrs to filter 18 vials.

Alright I’mma give glutamine a try. I had my last tren e shot a week ago and I’m not running it anymore. I feel like throwing up all the time.
Sounds like acid reflux man. I had it so bad I was throwing it up in my mouth when I was asleep. Freaked me out!! Lol
Glutamine may help some.
I was taking over the counter heartburn and acid reducer pills and still had it. I finally just went to the Dr and was prescribed Omeprazole 40mg (Prilosec) and it took care of it.
Maybe go see a Dr bro. It could be other causes, or just bad acid reflux. Either way, you should make an appointment just to see what’s going on.

Sounds like acid reflux man. I had it so bad I was throwing it up in my mouth when I was asleep. Freaked me out!! Lol
Glutamine may help some.
I was taking over the counter heartburn and acid reducer pills and still had it. I finally just went to the Dr and was prescribed Omeprazole 40mg (Prilosec) and it took care of it.
Maybe go see a Dr bro. It could be other causes, or just bad acid reflux. Either way, you should make an appointment just to see what’s going on.
Prilosec and nexium are also available over the counter. I’m on 20mg nexium daily. how long does it take to see results ?

the recommended dosage of Prilosec is usually 20mg. Why does your doctor have you on 40mg ?
I don’t know honestly. She just prescribed it and told me to take it 30mins before my last meal everyday.
It’s really changed my quality of life. I was miserable lol.

I brewed up some Test E a few months ago and it was melted upon arrival and solid. Brewed it all up at once and stored it in a mason jar and finally finished filtering it yesterday with sterile vials and syringe filters.
Btw syringe filters take forever and kinda suck lol. It’s the best way to go for me though because I’m still in the amateur stage.
Since I don’t have anyone to really show my work to I’d figure I’d just share it here since it was PPL raws lol....
View attachment 110214 View attachment 110215 View attachment 110216
Those vials are sexy. Brew looks great man, do you have a link to where I could buy those?

Thanks bro!
I used a 3cc syringe because it’s easier to push lol. Aimed for 11cc (11ml) per vial. Came out pretty good on levels.
Took me like 2 1/2 hrs to filter 18 vials.
Get one of these and a 60cc syringe, it'll will change the whole way you look at filtering with syringe filters. It cut 75% off the time it takes me, and saves your hand. I can give you the link if you want. It's also in the brewing section under "do you hate your caulk gun". 20190422_163108.jpg

They can take up to 24-48 hours to kick in and I have found the capsules work better than the tabs.
Mine are caps. My doc also only gave me a 3 month prescription. She said with the studies coming out she didn’t feel comfortable keeping me on it permanently.
Risks vs rewards type thing I assume.

Mine are caps. My doc also only gave me a 3 month prescription. She said with the studies coming out she didn’t feel comfortable keeping me on it permanently.
Risks vs rewards type thing I assume.
Read something scary about them and I’ve been on them for like 20 years man.

Read something scary about them and I’ve been on them for like 20 years man.
Yeah that’s crazy!! I didn’t ask her what she was talking about exactly. When I go back I will because I’ve been thinking about that ever since she mentioned it.
I don’t like googling for medical purposes lol. If you read enough you are sure to be doomed it seems lol.

Get one of these and a 60cc syringe, it'll will change the whole way you look at filtering with syringe filters. It cut 75% off the time it takes me, and saves your hand. I can give you the link if you want. It's also in the brewing section under "do you hate your caulk gun". View attachment 110226
Dude for some reason I’m just now seeing your posts?? Weird...

But yeah I’ve seen where the calk gun will make it easier. I haven’t advanced enough to do much more than what I’ve done. Only because I was just filtering a few vials as needed but said fuck it and decided to go ahead and filter what I had left lol. All mostly personal use and I’ll help out a friend or two occasionally if they’re in a pinch.
I’m thinking of trying out some different compounds that I personally like running and brew them. I kinda like the process and learning experience from it lol.
Haven’t checked out the homebrew threads in a while. Imma have to go read up on em!

International raw pack landed today. Once some small issues were sorted out the tracking was sent and no issues with customs. Packaging excellent as always.

PPL will be my go to as long as this level of packaging stays in place.

Plans are DHB in mig840 and some injectable superdrol. Finer details still to be worked out