PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yeah just been working like crazy lately . I try and keep up with a couple threads but it's been rough lately lol . How about you bro , everything been good with ya ?
Same with work. Been working 12s for a while now. Tore my left pec... Lol. But it's all good. Running some BPC 157 and TB500 and seems to be helping. Going back to orthopedic on the 8th. Should be back in the gym in about two months.

Same with work. Been working 12s for a while now. Tore my left pec... Lol. But it's all good. Running some BPC 157 and TB500 and seems to be helping. Going back to orthopedic on the 8th. Should be back in the gym in about two months.
Yeah that's sucks , I was off for a little while too with a shoulder injury . But honestly you'd be surprised how fast everything comes back after extended down time with an injury. The first few weeks will be rough , and then it's back to business as usual pretty much .

Its just on tren is that something that can come an go with the use of a compound I thought it was more of a permanent thing
Hold on,,,, I'm checking with the grammar police. Ok 10 4. Good there.
Checking my bruthas from other muthas....... check hell yea.

It can absolutely come and go with different substances in my experience.

Being serious but drinking beer makes me die all night. One day of no beer and I might hum a lil snore but that's it.

I'm a weird motherfucker so keep that in mind.:D

Good point! Hope you had a great Easter.
We did. My niece had a fucking meltdown when her Easter candy sugar high dropped off lol. Love that girl. Cleaned up the Monte too. Big pimpin now!

Hope you and the family were styling! It's a good holiday for the kids. Funny watching a 3 year old bobble head around the backyard hunting for eggs.

You weren't supposed to tell asshole. Now I look like that member @88GENERAL88 that was begging to be pissed on.

Thought we were tighter than that:oops:
Sorry man. I won't let them know about your pouty face selfie!:D

Can you imagine actually taking that pic all serious like he was? Not in a million years would I have ever even though about doing that if it wasn't for that dude haha. So gay

Sorry man. I won't let them know about your pouty face selfie!:D

Can you imagine actually taking that pic all serious like he was? Not in a million years would I have ever even though about doing that if it wasn't for that dude haha. So gay
Ok, what is this that you’re referencing?

Sponsors

Latest posts