PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Exactly, if it was that easy, if you didn't like someone, you would just order shit under their name to their address then call up the DEA. It would never last in court so they need you to physically go and claim it as yours.

Good fuckin idea I always told my 6th grade teacher i would get her back for failing me well ur day is comming cunt lol:D...an yes incase u didn't guess it was my English teacher

You threatened your 6th grade teacher? Lol what kind of a ghetto violent school did you go to?

I was joking but come to think of it my school was pretty fucked up we had metal detectors cops all over people getting stabbed one time they locked the school down when they found a gun under a table in the lunchroom one of the security guards just got locked up for triple murder him an his cop partner sold kilos of coke an killed 3 Mexican guys an buried them at the cops house that was recently tho not while I went there

Actually it was 4 people my bad here is the info if u want to look it up

Nick Tartaglione, a former Briarcliff Manor police officer, was arrested on Dec. 19, 2016, and charged in a quadruple homicide in Orange County.

That’s crazy. Just read up on that case and it’s insane. Looks like the guy is facing the DP which for NY is pretty damn rare.

That’s crazy. Just read up on that case and it’s insane. Looks like the guy is facing the DP which for NY is pretty damn rare.

Yeh hasn't Ben used since 57 against 2 spys Biggs the cops co dependent is my old security guard an one of the people he shot in the head went to school with me so he new him as a kid an he was just at the wrong place wrong time but could id Biggs so he murked him lol there is a reason I left that town when I had my kids there is so much fucked up shit going on that o didnt want them around the fire chief an a few cops an biker gang just gt arrested for running drugs through the fire trucks an fire houses

Thank you for the kind words. I don't have any power over panda or anyone else, if they did stock anything it wouldn't be because a single random newbie on a forum asked for it. But I do appreciate how much power you seem to think my post has.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't steroids in the US carry severe penalties akin to hard drugs? So why would they suddenly be interested in some adhd meds when people are importing decent sized raws from this guy already?
Steroids are Schedule III while hard drugs are Sch I or II. Big difference.
Also, gear is legal in some countries.

Steroids are Schedule III while hard drugs are Sch I or II. Big difference.
Also, gear is legal in some countries.
Thank you, did not know that. Do prescription drugs fall under Schedule 1 or 2?

Thank you for the information by the way. In Canada I believe selling steroids is illegal, whereas simple possession and purchasing is not. I hope I'm not mistaken on that part

The prescription just makes it legal. The schedule exists to show levels of potential abuse. Schedule 1 are drugs with high abuse potential and no recognized medicinal uses. Everything else (schedule 2,3,4 etc) have a legitimate medical use and varying degrees of abuse potential.

I don't believe narcotics have a place on Meso, nor should they. The government does treat narcotics differently than AAS, there is enough public outcry with opiates and amphetamines to prompt more government spending. I'm not saying ppl will carry these narcotics because you asked, but if you think LE don't frequent these boards your wrong.

You were right about them treating prescription amphetamine just as harshly as methamphetamines which to me is just crazy, considering for example vyvanse or Adderall XR are made somewhat to be less susceptible to abuse and meth is just cheaper and easier to get in bulk to be honest.

And weed is schedule 1.... Wow... Anyway you were right

The schedule also involves a fair amount of politics and posturing. The govt decided weed was horrible decades ago and has never changed the list inspite of the fact it’s now legal in many states. I would much rather be a frequent user of weed than of many schedule 2/3 drugs.

The schedule also involves a fair amount of politics and posturing. The govt decided weed was horrible decades ago and has never changed the list inspite of the fact it’s now legal in many states. I would much rather be a frequent user of weed than of many schedule 2/3 drugs.

Stay away from the devils lettuce bro watch reefer madness its full of good info lmao;):D

Thank you, did not know that. Do prescription drugs fall under Schedule 1 or 2?

Thank you for the information by the way. In Canada I believe selling steroids is illegal, whereas simple possession and purchasing is not. I hope I'm not mistaken on that part
Selling or purchasing gear in Canada is illegal. Personal possession is legal...

Do you happen to know what is the Canadian possession threshold?
No... but guessing the amount of gear would have to be large enough(tens of thousands) Crown could have enough to prosecute distribution charges then. But in reality unless you're running a lab or involved with organized crime the courts won't waste their time.

The prescription just makes it legal. The schedule exists to show levels of potential abuse. Schedule 1 are drugs with high abuse potential and no recognized medicinal uses. Everything else (schedule 2,3,4 etc) have a legitimate medical use and varying degrees of abuse potential.
Cocaine and crystal meth are schedule 2 drugs bro and they are definitely not for medical use.

Cocaine and crystal meth are schedule 2 drugs bro and they are definitely not for medical use.
There really isn't much rhyme or reason to the scheduling. I believe it is outdated. I mean Xanax is schedule IV and it is super addictive. Also, for what it's worth, cocaine was used in eye surgery and methamphetamine was and is still prescribed in some cases (although rare). What it boils down to is public outcry and government spending, as I stated earlier. Steroids are generally overlooked in most cases. I mean shit there are plenty of police officers in the USA who use AAS and PEDs. Steroids don't kill people like opiates do. No one is robbing and stealing to fund their steroid habit.