PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Cocaine and crystal meth are schedule 2 drugs bro and they are definitely not for medical use.

Poor choice of words on my part. There isn’t a single Schedule 1 drug that is recognized for any medicinal purpose. Cocaine has been used medicinally historically.

Cocaine and crystal meth are schedule 2 drugs bro and they are definitely not for medical use.

Crystal meth IS a pharmaceutical drug. Rarely prescribed, however, it does have recognized medicinal usage. It just is rampant with abuse so it's not too well known or prescribed.

It's called Desoxyn.

Cocaine is as well. It's called Cocaine Hydrochloride.

Crystal meth IS a pharmaceutical drug. Rarely prescribed, however, it does have recognized medicinal usage. It just is rampant with abuse so it's not too well known or prescribed.

It's called Desoxyn.

Cocaine is as well. It's called Cocaine Hydrochloride.
Wow. I did not know that.
I looked up Desoxyn and seen it was used in (rare) weight loss treatments.
It’s for sure known to do that to people on the streets abusing it lol. Crazy.

Wow. I did not know that.
I looked up Desoxyn and seen it was used in (rare) weight loss treatments.
It’s for sure known to do that to people on the streets abusing it lol. Crazy.
Desoxyn was used in the early to mid 90s for add/adhd and I took it for that. It really wipes weight off. It however isn't crystal Meth. It is methamphetamine but not the same garbage as Crystal.

Desoxyn was used in the early to mid 90s for add/adhd and I took it for that. It really wipes weight off. It however isn't crystal Meth. It is methamphetamine but not the same garbage as Crystal.

That's my understanding. Quote from some related website:

Methamphetamine sold on the street (crystal meth) and the methamphetamine found in Desoxyn are essentially the same chemical substance. However, crystal meth contains many toxic substances as a result of its manufacture.

For instance, the manufacturing process for street meth often includes potentially harmful products, such as sulfur, battery acid, lithium, toluene, antifreeze, and other products that are supposed to be removed from meth when the drug is made. Very often, these substances are not completely removed from street meth.

There really isn't much rhyme or reason to the scheduling. I believe it is outdated. I mean Xanax is schedule IV and it is super addictive. Also, for what it's worth, cocaine was used in eye surgery and methamphetamine was and is still prescribed in some cases (although rare). What it boils down to is public outcry and government spending, as I stated earlier. Steroids are generally overlooked in most cases. I mean shit there are plenty of police officers in the USA who use AAS and PEDs. Steroids don't kill people like opiates do. No one is robbing and stealing to fund their steroid habit.
I agree 100%

Alot of police , firemen and fuck , alot of military use AAS.

It's retarded to even classify it as illegal.

How often do you read or see someone dying from AAS use ? Yeah only the people doing 8g a week and not taking care of themselves with a history of illness in the family.
Fucking smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol kills more people in a week than steroids in a lifetime

What it boils down to is public outcry I mean shit there are plenty of police officers in the USA who use AAS and PEDs. Steroids don't kill people like opiates do. No one is robbing and stealing to fund their steroid habit.

This right here is the truth I have Ben around a lot of things in my life an steroids don't have moms on the news crying about there kids they don't have the gov spending tons of money on users they don't have a provable death toll so there left alone any drug that brings dead body's brings public outcry an then a increase in attention an gov spending an that's when they apply pressure an it becomes a problem

I remember watching it in documentary and I feel like that's the shit they give to pilots in the Air Force on missions or some shit.

Actually it might have been bigger, faster, stronger or something lol

I remember watching it in documentary and I feel like that's the shit they give to pilots in the Air Force on missions or some shit.

Actually it might have been bigger, faster, stronger or something lol

i saw that too. They didn't mention substance names, but i'm betting they were talking about dextroamphetamine.

They were widely used in professional baseball for decades due to their gruelling schedule, but have since been banned.

I don’t know a whole lot when it comes to the medical standpoint on drugs like Desoxyn and other potentially addictive drugs. It looks like to me that most drugs start for the use of medicinal purposes and has just spiraled out of control once it was put widely in the hands the public.

I do know memes though and some are just too funny not to share. :D

6299C7B0-415D-4476-AB61-DB60BB9E828F.jpeg
F6CDBF2F-3B80-4DD5-BA52-DEE5A909E874.jpeg
E6FBFEF8-879F-42BA-BA74-A182E650955E.jpeg

Pack landed. The shipping time was long and we'll within the expected time frame but the workers here are slow and it took 2 weeks just to transfer it to the city over.. Due to the country I'm contracted in, I was looking for a supplier with super stealth. Customs isint any concern here but the post offices are. My post office south of the equator loves to open up packages to see what you're receiving so they can place a tarrif on it to extort money out of you. The stealth was good enough to fool me and the postal employees. The only complaint I have is that once I placed the order my sign in info wouldn't work anymore. Contacted Melody for a password reset and she said my email isint on file. But when I create an account again it says that email is already registered. Anyways. Melody did answer questions I had about the order since I couldn't view my account.

-This is a honest review for the discount.
This is from my persónal experience up to recieving the package. I don't have anything to say on the actual product itself since I don't have access to testing at the moment.

I thought swole panda aka @purplepandalabs was hiring new staff awhile back?
Maybe I’m mistaken but I thought he was hiring American staff or something like that do to language miscommunications?
From the communication I recieved she spoke good English. Not sure how my account can vanish randomly from their side but still keep all my information Besides the email