PurplePandaLabs Raw source

From the communication I recieved she spoke good English. Not sure how my account can vanish randomly from their side but still keep all my information Besides the email
It seems to me like they have been updating and changing some things, mainly the website. Maybe something to do with their SQL server side stuff.

Anyone brew up Tren PPL raws and have a cloudy solution after filtering? No crystals or anything... just cloudy.

Yup nothing crazy but definetly cloudy the strange part is that in the same batch only 2 out of the 3 vials went cloudy it took a couple of days after filtering though.

Yup nothing crazy but definetly cloudy the strange part is that in the same batch only 2 out of the 3 vials went cloudy it took a couple of days after filtering though.
Hmmm. Any issues with pinning?

Test e, eq, tren made and only tren was cloudy.
All same oil, BB, BA, so I know it's not an issue with those.

Anyone tried PPL’s test base micronized?

Any difference with regular test base?

Add 0.5g of tren e to 100ml of ppl tren a and it clears up the issue. Trust me, I just brewed up some and it fixed the issue.
Unfortunately no Tren E raws on hand.

Did a quick search and apparently cloudy tren can happen, depends on handling of raws by supplier. Hopefully all is good here.

Did a quick search and apparently cloudy tren can happen, depends on handling of raws by supplier. Hopefully all is good here.
There are several threads in Homebrew section about this. I think the best solution was tren e as mentioned

According to the chemists that produce panda's raws, it happens when the temperature is not stable during production. This results in some of the tren base not bonding with the acetate ester, leaving tren base left in the solution. When you heat it, the base dissolves in the solution. But when it cools it falls back out again, leaving a cloudy appearance. This doesn't happen with the Enanthate ester because for whatever reason it bonds easier with Enanthate than acetate. I also don't know the science behind why adding a bit of Enanthate works, but it does.

Last edited:
I haven't had this tren ace cloudiness happen yet. I'm down to about a dozen vials so it's time to make more. Ordered a small pile from panda and will be giving it a go. I did get 1g of enanthate just to play it safe after all of the posts I've read. Will report back about my experience and will be providing exact brewing details if successful without the enanthate.

According to the chemists that produce panda's raws, it happens when the temperature is not stable during production. This results in some of the tren base not bonding with the acetate ester, leaving tren base left in the solution. When you heat it, the base dissolves in the solution. But when it cools it falls back out again, leaving a cloudy appearance. This doesn't happen with the Enanthate ester because for whatever reason it bonds easier with Enanthate than acetate. I also don't know the science behind why adding a bit of Enanthate works, but it does.

I didn't use heat to brew (left the raws sit in BB overnight) and it still happened

I didn't use heat to brew (left the raws sit in BB overnight) and it still happened

Production means at manufacturer ie where PPL and other sources get their product. Bad batch of tren a from Asia going around since this summer. Epic amount of tren base apparently. Buddy had unfilterable sludge at 2% and 20% targeting 100mg/ml. The tren e trick probably can't fix the worst batches but it can fix cloudy from this.

Production means at manufacturer ie where PPL and other sources get their product. Bad batch of tren a from Asia going around since this summer. Epic amount of tren base apparently. Buddy had unfilterable sludge at 2% and 20% targeting 100mg/ml. The tren e trick probably can't fix the worst batches but it can fix cloudy from this.

I know raws come out of the factory like this, but this part refers to the brewing process.

When you heat it, the base dissolves in the solution. But when it cools it falls back out again, leaving a cloudy appearance.

Cloudy tren smace seems more normal than non cloudy tren lately adding the enanth is the answer at least in meantime hopefully there chemist works shit out my enanth came out perfect just ace is a problem an thats from multiple suppliers

It's been a hot minute since I've been here. People still getting packs from panda? Raws still good? The thread has maybe a million pages on it that weren't there last time I logged in, feeling lazy. Spoon feed me, and maybe spank me after...

It's been a hot minute since I've been here. People still getting packs from panda? Raws still good? The thread has maybe a million pages on it that weren't there last time I logged in, feeling lazy. Spoon feed me, and maybe spank me after...

What's longer, a hot minute or a cold minute?

He's still doing what he does. Tren A seems iffy at the moment (cloudiness issues) but this thread has quited down as of late and it seems to be business as usual.

PM me to schedule your spanking. :D