PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Hey all not a big poster but got my blood test results the other day and thought I'd share them with you all after I made the decision to put myself on test about 6months ago as I got my test levels checked and they were <11 not ideal for someone who's only 31 snd loves the gym.
I only use PPL gear test e 0.5ml e3d and have ran their var50 and frogjuice for 8 weeks and it's been great made some good gains went from 86.5kgs about 15% bf to 93kgs and about 12.5% bf in 4months then got quite sick and couldn't train or eat properly for a few weeks then got impatient once I was/felt better after 4weeks cruising then went from my previous 1ml frogjuice pre workout e3d to 2ml pre workout eod sometimes a couple days in a row and have started to develop gyno under my left nipple so I have stopped the frogjuice, got some more nolva, adex and letro on the way from PPL and just trying to keep it from getting worse with 20nolva ed until my order gets here as I thought I had another full box of nolva but can't find it and also reducing my test e to 0.5 e4d in the meantime.
If there's anything you guys would like to advise me on fire away.
Pics of results20190504_142927.jpg20190504_142910.jpg

Another pack landed, T/A 2 weeks on the dot. Everything weighed out perfectly, as always. Decided to go with cyp this time for my cruise dose brew, still a bit worried about the Enanthate coming out of China. Just curious, anyone tried out monkey king yet? I know it's swolepanda's rebrand, just wondering if anyone has ordered from them yet.

Anyone brew up Tren PPL raws and have a cloudy solution after filtering? No crystals or anything... just cloudy.

My tren e was cloudy while on my mixer. Turned the heat up to the lowest setting for ~5 minutes and it went away... Then I looked a bit later and it was cloudy again. Added heat again for a few minutes and the cloudiness disappeared aaaaaand reappeared after it cooled down. Ended up bringing it down from 250 mg/mL to 200 mg/mL and it solved that.

So I did a lot of reading between here and BoP regarding ppl dbol but am having trouble coming to a conclusion. Most of the posts about it are from late 2018. I ordered a labmax kit to test when it comes in, but that’ll only be a yes or no for dbol, not content

What are the general thoughts on ppl’s international dbol tablets? Is it actually dbol or some kind of mix? My fav source went private and I missed it so I’m looking at ppl now.

While we’re at it, any thoughts on the int’l sdrol tabs?

Last edited:
Placed an order and was freaking the fucking out bc it appeared my order was not in the pak and all I received was bullshit. After calming down a little I took another look and found it. Lol. Absolutely amazing stealth.

Don't the raws have part of their bioavailability lost due to being exposed or not properly managed in-between panda gets it from his sources factory and it is sent overseas? Would it be right to assume that for this reason homebrewed products do not achieve the same quality level of pharmaceutical products?

Don't the raws have part of their bioavailability lost due to being exposed or not properly managed in-between panda gets it from his sources factory and it is sent overseas? Would it be right to assume that for this reason homebrewed products do not achieve the same quality level of pharmaceutical products?

That's what testing is for. If you're dead set about being spot on or as close as possible with label claim.

Test the raws, compensate accordingly for the loss in purity and you have a product that will get you the exact same results as pharma.

A mg is an mg, whether it's pharma or UGL.

While we’re at it, any thoughts on the int’l sdrol tabs?

I just started my SD cycle so I’ll have to post an update here later.

I ordered internationally from ppl and received my order 2 days early (less than 2 weeks time). Gotta say the packaging was so discreet I was confused for a minute there. Good stuff.

Wanted to give a quick review i placed a international finished oil order with ppl shipping was as he states almost to the T and the stealth talking about crazy stealthy like i had no idea what was going on communication was great just did my first pin earlier today took before pictures and will be taking pictures along the way i will post here as my cycle goes on

I brewed some test E this month. Tried 1ml with a normal recipe I've used before. Injection site has been in pain for the last 4 days. Doesn't feel like an infection, just very intense pain.

I brewed some test E this month. Tried 1ml with a normal recipe I've used before. Injection site has been in pain for the last 4 days. Doesn't feel like an infection, just very intense pain.

Test E strikes again. That ester is just too hit or miss. That's why i went to Cyp and will never return to Enanthate.

I have a batch of test I brewed last year and haven’t touched because I have a ton already (ordered some with other raws I’ve already used). Just tried it and fuck, throwing it all out. Horrible. Everything else, NPP and Primo was great and super smooth.

Bad test e for about a year now its realy hit an miss I switched to cyp an pinned 750 mg/3 ml the next day I couldn't even remember what glute I pinned absolutely pipless an bloods back up its quality i will never use enanthate again ill take 250 mg/ml pipless over 300 mg/ml lumps anyday a 3 ml shot of cyp felt better then a 1 ml shot of enanthate

Oh boy. Same boat here although I wouldn't say it's "intense". My raws were from May of last year. Just ran out of my other non-homebrew test e and used this brew with nothing else (was mixing with tren/mast before). Pip is... fucking annoying. Bit higher than 250 mg/mL and I think 2/18 or 2/20 with miglyol 840. My tren A, tren E, and mast E brews are fine but this one is a PITA. Should I try cutting to 200 mg/mL? I think I only brewed 5 vials.

Test E strikes again. That ester is just too hit or miss. That's why i went to Cyp and will never return to Enanthate.

Never ever used to be - prop yes, that's known, but never heard of painful enanthate injections in 20+ years. Manufacturer made a bad batch and it's still being sold. Never once heard of enanthate being painful until the last 12 months. Buddy ordered a while before that and enanthate was 100% painless but his Tren A was bullshit sludge that ruined beekers. That crap still seems to be around too.

Sponsors