PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Never ever used to be - prop yes, that's known, but never heard of painful enanthate injections in 20+ years. Manufacturer made a bad batch and it's still being sold. Never once heard of enanthate being painful until the last 12 months. Buddy ordered a while before that and enanthate was 100% painless but his Tren A was bullshit sludge that ruined beekers. That crap still seems to be around too.
Is/has Panda done anything about this? Has he offered to help the guys that purchased these test E raws? I’m sure if a timeline was needed for proof of purchase it shouldn’t be a problem proving a purchase? It’s not like it’s been an isolated incident...

Maybe I’ve missed it?
Plus it’s been a long time since Panda has even posted here. What’s up with that anyway?
I’ve been following this thread from day 1. There’s just a lot of shit that’s went down, and monkey king, and blah blah blah... lol.

Is/has Panda done anything about this? Has he offered to help the guys that purchased these test E raws? I’m sure if a timeline was needed for proof of purchase it shouldn’t be a problem proving a purchase? It’s not like it’s been an isolated incident...

Maybe I’ve missed it?
Plus it’s been a long time since Panda has even posted here. What’s up with that anyway?
I’ve been following this thread from day 1. There’s just a lot of shit that’s went down, and monkey king, and blah blah blah... lol.
I gave credit to one respected member here who was probably the first to complain. However, I brew a large batch of test e every month internationally and so do about 50 other larger sources who buy from me. Between us all there is probably over 35,000 vials of it being sold monthly. I’ve yet to ever have a source come to me saying that mass amounts of their customers are complaining of pip. I also don’t receive any complaints about my finished test e. If there was some testing being done on the raws showing low purity that would be a different story. But no one will ever test my test e raws at less then 98-99% pure. Not much room for pip causing elements at 98-99% pure. I have lab testing and 50 other sources that say there is nothing wrong with the test e raws. Not trying to be defensive or a dick about it. But without some tangible evidence I have nothing to go off of. I would never knowledgeably sell raws that would cause pip. That is why when I buy my monthly stock of test e I have it lab tested for purity and chemical composition, as I always have and always will continue to do so

Don't the raws have part of their bioavailability lost due to being exposed or not properly managed in-between panda gets it from his sources factory and it is sent overseas? Would it be right to assume that for this reason homebrewed products do not achieve the same quality level of pharmaceutical products?
Raws don't degrade much from handling.
Impure raws often come from incomplete synthesis or purification at the factory.

I gave credit to one respected member here who was probably the first to complain. However, I brew a large batch of test e every month internationally and so do about 50 other larger sources who buy from me. Between us all there is probably over 35,000 vials of it being sold monthly. I’ve yet to ever have a source come to me saying that mass amounts of their customers are complaining of pip. I also don’t receive any complaints about my finished test e. If there was some testing being done on the raws showing low purity that would be a different story. But no one will ever test my test e raws at less then 98-99% pure. Not much room for pip causing elements at 98-99% pure. I have lab testing and 50 other sources that say there is nothing wrong with the test e raws. Not trying to be defensive or a dick about it. But without some tangible evidence I have nothing to go off of. I would never knowledgeably sell raws that would cause pip. That is why when I buy my monthly stock of test e I have it lab tested for purity and chemical composition, as I always have and always will continue to do so
This was actually a great response to my post and one that I cannot argue with! I don’t think you were being a dick at all with your post.
If you don’t have any solid information (like test reports) then your hands are tied, so to speak. Nothing you can do.

I was just curious if you had already addressed this issue before.
Appreciate your response on the matter!

Didn’t know you were still posting lol :D

Never ever used to be - prop yes, that's known, but never heard of painful enanthate injections in 20+ years. Manufacturer made a bad batch and it's still being sold. Never once heard of enanthate being painful until the last 12 months. Buddy ordered a while before that and enanthate was 100% painless but his Tren A was bullshit sludge that ruined beekers. That crap still seems to be around too.

i've had 2 run-ins with Test E since coming back into this lifestyle. Prior to that, i had never had a problem with it.

The first was from SQS and was the most awful experience i've had with any compound. The second was a private guy that started out great. Smooth as silk. Ordered more after waiting on his next batch and i was done. Night and day difference.

i swore off of Enanthate for good after that.

For what it's worth my buddy's test e came from you at roughly this time. Totally painless. Certainly could have been a different batch or something but regardless, smooth as silk. Tren A had the base issue and couldn't be filtered. Both of these issues were reported from multiple raw suppliers so it wasn't just you and you did offer to help my buddy out on his tren a where he had an issue.

Just presenting all facts as this is your thread and I was speaking in generalities so don't want people to conclude something other than the truth.

Actually just received the test report for my newest batch of test e raws purchased last week. Not much room in there for other substances. Like I said. I always and will always do analytical testing on my products. Anytime someone wants to call BS on my claims I’m more then glad to post a time stamped video of a test being preformed in the lab. I can 100% guarantee you no other raws company will/can back up claims of quality like that

Attachments

• 13C3DCE5-2E5A-46F9-9730-6CBB777BE14F.jpeg
    13C3DCE5-2E5A-46F9-9730-6CBB777BE14F.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 62
This was actually a great response to my post and one that I cannot argue with! I don’t think you were being a dick at all with your post.
If you don’t have any solid information (like test reports) then your hands are tied, so to speak. Nothing you can do.

I was just curious if you had already addressed this issue before.
Appreciate your response on the matter!

Didn’t know you were still posting lol :D
Just been busy with life, I still monitor the thread though. If someone ever has a specific question they can tag me and I’ll respond

People who are experiencing pip with test e, are you using low to no BB in your brews?

I have a batch of test e raws from panda I bought in July of 2018 that I finally just threw away...I brewed up 10ml sample batches in every way I could think of including a batch brewed at 1%ba 0%bb in 50/50 gso/mct and the kicker is I only brewed it at a concentration of 100mg/ml and it was still unusable in my opinion.

Like I said earlier I’ve used panda exclusively the past 3 years without much issue especially pip-wise including many very high concentration short and long ester blends that didn’t touch the pip I got from the test e raws.

Has anyone ever brewed up some test e raws that is known to cause pip with mct/gso but used EO instead to see if that helps reduce the pip?

People who are experiencing pip with test e, are you using low to no BB in your brews?
1% for test e in mct 250 mg/ml
5 % for test e in mct 300 mg/ml
10% in 50/50 mct /gso 300 mg/ml
18% on 50/50 mct/gso 350 mg/ml

All had pip for days it was equal to a
350 mg test e an 100 mg test pp blend I made the pip is understandable from the blend but the others shouldn't be the same as that

( test was from last year 2 diff sources used neither were panda)

I will chime and say that I also experienced unbearable pip from PPLs Test E raws.

Literally wasn't able to walk and had to switch to a different brand to finish my cycle and ended up with ALOT of unusable gear.

Just my experience.

Edit: brewed at 250mg/ml with GSO.

The superdrol was killer though.

Shit dude this is crazy! I didn't realize how many people had the same PIP problem

I fucking KNEW it.
That's weird because I tried some of his finished oils of test E and none have pip. But, I'm not sure how long his oils sit on the shelf or if they move fast.

Sponsors