PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ok, so I got a pack today. CBP tape all over that bitch. After I changed my panties I opened it. All items were opened and inspected. No letter, no seizure. Product was still there.

@purplepandalabs if I ever vacation in China I'm gonna look you up and get you drunk or pay for a hooker or something. Anything. Jesus christ, good stealth? Yup!

I need a drink...

Ok, so I got a pack today. CBP tape all over that bitch. After I changed my panties I opened it. All items were opened and inspected. No letter, no seizure. Product was still there.

@purplepandalabs if I ever vacation in China I'm gonna look you up and get you drunk or pay for a hooker or something. Anything. Jesus christ, good stealth? Yup!

I need a drink...

Damn are you 100% sure this is not some kind of trap?

Nope. Suppose it could be.

Just to be safe, for the next 30 days, you should probably take a selfie, preferably naked, holding up the current days newspaper and upload it here. Just so we know it's you posting and not them.

P.S. Blur out your face, but don't cover your junk with the newspaper. We can use it as a way to compare each pic to make sure it's really you.

Just to be safe, for the next 30 days, you should probably take a selfie, preferably naked, holding up the current days newspaper and upload it here. Just so we know it's you posting and not them.

P.S. Blur out your face, but don't cover your junk with the newspaper. We can use it as a way to compare each pic to make sure it's really you.
I'm going to chub it up on even days to throw off the cynics. Always glad to help start some sort of controversy :p

The stealth is really good, no doubt. It takes me two seconds to find it now, but when they switched it up I had to use my brain a little. Which made it hurt.

Hey all not a big poster but got my blood test results the other day and thought I'd share them with you all after I made the decision to put myself on test about 6months ago as I got my test levels checked and they were <11 not ideal for someone who's only 31 snd loves the gym.
I only use PPL gear test e 0.5ml e3d and have ran their var50 and frogjuice for 8 weeks and it's been great made some good gains went from 86.5kgs about 15% bf to 93kgs and about 12.5% bf in 4months then got quite sick and couldn't train or eat properly for a few weeks then got impatient once I was/felt better after 4weeks cruising then went from my previous 1ml frogjuice pre workout e3d to 2ml pre workout eod sometimes a couple days in a row and have started to develop gyno under my left nipple so I have stopped the frogjuice, got some more nolva, adex and letro on the way from PPL and just trying to keep it from getting worse with 20nolva ed until my order gets here as I thought I had another full box of nolva but can't find it and also reducing my test e to 0.5 e4d in the meantime.
If there's anything you guys would like to advise me on fire away.

Hey all not a big poster but got my blood test results the other day and thought I'd share them with you all after I made the decision to put myself on test about 6months ago as I got my test levels checked and they were <11 not ideal for someone who's only 31 snd loves the gym.
I only use PPL gear test e 0.5ml e3d and have ran their var50 and frogjuice for 8 weeks and it's been great made some good gains went from 86.5kgs about 15% bf to 93kgs and about 12.5% bf in 4months then got quite sick and couldn't train or eat properly for a few weeks then got impatient once I was/felt better after 4weeks cruising then went from my previous 1ml frogjuice pre workout e3d to 2ml pre workout eod sometimes a couple days in a row and have started to develop gyno under my left nipple so I have stopped the frogjuice, got some more nolva, adex and letro on the way from PPL and just trying to keep it from getting worse with 20nolva ed until my order gets here as I thought I had another full box of nolva but can't find it and also reducing my test e to 0.5 e4d in the meantime.
If there's anything you guys would like to advise me on fire away.
I would first make sure that it is actually gyno. Lay flat on your back, arch your back and place both index fingers on either side of the nipple in question 2 inches apart. Bring your fingers together until they meet at your nipple. If they meet at your nipple without coming in contact with bulbous glandular tissue, then you do not have gyno. People often mistake puffy or swollen nipples for gyno. Sometimes estrogen just gets trapped under the nipple and causes puffyness or a swollen appearance. Increasing AI dose or dropping down AAS dosages will cure this. Ichy, sensative swollen nipples that are erect for no reason does not always equate to gyno. First do this test and determine if it is in fact gyno.

I would first make sure that it is actually gyno. Lay flat on your back, arch your back and place both index fingers on either side of the nipple in question 2 inches apart. Bring your fingers together until they meet at your nipple. If they meet at your nipple without coming in contact with bulbous glandular tissue, then you do not have gyno. People often mistake puffy or swollen nipples for gyno. Sometimes estrogen just gets trapped under the nipple and causes puffyness or a swollen appearance. Increasing AI dose or dropping down AAS dosages will cure this. Ichy, sensative swollen nipples that are erect for no reason does not always equate to gyno. First do this test and determine if it is in fact gyno.
No it is definitely gyno, I've had an ultrasound done and everythinh just to make sure.

Can anyone tell me roughly when ppl had issues with a bad batch of test e raws?

I made a purchase early last summer that included test e raws and no matter how I brew it, no matter what carrier oil, no matter the ba/bb ratio this shit is Debilitating! Stings initially at pin turns into a lump the size of a softball 24 hours later that lasts for 4 to 5 days. I’m getting good results but I’ve literally lived on ibuprofen trying to get thru this blast.

I’d like to read the old posts but I can’t find them searching this page.

To be fair I’d like to mention I’ve used ppl international raws exclusively the past three years with nothing more than a few minor issues like getting test p when I ordered test ace but results wise I’ve been highly satisfied for what it’s worth.

Can anyone tell me roughly when ppl had issues with a bad batch of test e raws?

I made a purchase early last summer that included test e raws and no matter how I brew it, no matter what carrier oil, no matter the ba/bb ratio this shit is Debilitating! Stings initially at pin turns into a lump the size of a softball 24 hours later that lasts for 4 to 5 days. I’m getting good results but I’ve literally lived on ibuprofen trying to get thru this blast.

I’d like to read the old posts but I can’t find them searching this page.

To be fair I’d like to mention I’ve used ppl international raws exclusively the past three years with nothing more than a few minor issues like getting test p when I ordered test ace but results wise I’ve been highly satisfied for what it’s worth.
It was around last summer that quite a few complaints came about. Several on BoP and a few here.

I'm stuck with a lions share of it. All finished and ready to be used but I'm not trying to deal with that noise. I'm going to get into a cyp and enanthate combo to see if that makes it usable. I have a few hundred vials stashed away and I'm not trying to throw that shit out.

I need a drink...
Ouch. Lucky SOB

I'm stuck with a lions share of it. All finished and ready to be used but I'm not trying to deal with that noise. I'm going to get into a cyp and enanthate combo to see if that makes it usable. I have a few hundred vials stashed away and I'm not trying to throw that shit out.
I’m not sitting on that much thankfully but I’ll never stray away from cyp ever again. I only tried enanthate because I had some high concentration blends I wanted to experiment with. At one point I even brewed up 10ml of the offending test e @ 100mg/ml 1%ba 0%bb in 50% mct 50% gso just to see if it would lessen the pip and it was absolutely no better

Here are some labs for some Test E I brewed up at 250mg/ml. I've been running 750mg a week for the last 6 weeks. I had bloods drawn 48 hours after last pin. I'm definitely pleased with the results - you the man @purplepandalabs !

Attachments

• Bloodwork for Meso 2 050319.pdf
    65.2 KB · Views: 36