PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Panda needs to stock amphetamines like Adderall and vyvanse. My doc is slacking hard with his appointments and my life is falling apart on me! Come on panda!

Panda needs to stock amphetamines like Adderall and vyvanse. My doc is slacking hard with his appointments and my life is falling apart on me! Come on panda!
The second a raw dealer starts selling scheduled narcotics the whole operation will fall apart. DEA and other organizations will crack down and it'll be all over. Take your bullshit somewhere else. Meso doesn't need trash like this posted on this board.

So I did not receive an official seizure letter in the mail, but I received an email from the shipping company saying Customs had inspected my package and I have 30 days to claim it, or it will be destroyed. Since they have my address, it's a bit fishy that they wouldn't just ship it there and let me claim it when I sign for it. Odd...

View attachment 72688
its because they want you to claim the steroids in person so they can arrest you on site. That's how it works. I work near the ports on the east coast at a huge wearhouse that the customs agents always just walk in every few weeks. I spoke to a few of them and they told me flat out.

The second a raw dealer starts selling scheduled narcotics the whole operation will fall apart. DEA and other organizations will crack down and it'll be all over. Take your bullshit somewhere else. Meso doesn't need trash like this posted on this board.

Thank you for the kind words. I don't have any power over panda or anyone else, if they did stock anything it wouldn't be because a single random newbie on a forum asked for it. But I do appreciate how much power you seem to think my post has.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't steroids in the US carry severe penalties akin to hard drugs? So why would they suddenly be interested in some adhd meds when people are importing decent sized raws from this guy already?

Where are you guys that think customs got your stuff. I asked this before I ordered from ppl and I never really got a clear answer but since it's actually happened now I'm going to ask again. How the fuck do they not just show up at your door. If they have illegal substances and your name and address why not just come to your house and arrest you.
By law they can not prove without a reasonable doubt that the "package" is yours. Anyone can send a package to any address and just track it and pick it up before you even know the mail man or woman is there. So by law they have to send you a seizure letter and ask you to come claim it. They can't just assume your guilty,unless you actually go and sing for it. That's written proof that the drugs were sent to you if you go sign it.

Exactly, if it was that easy, if you didn't like someone, you would just order shit under their name to their address then call up the DEA. It would never last in court so they need you to physically go and claim it as yours.

Thank you for the kind words. I don't have any power over panda or anyone else, if they did stock anything it wouldn't be because a single random newbie on a forum asked for it. But I do appreciate how much power you seem to think my post has.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't steroids in the US carry severe penalties akin to hard drugs? So why would they suddenly be interested in some adhd meds when people are importing decent sized raws from this guy already?
I don't believe narcotics have a place on Meso, nor should they. The government does treat narcotics differently than AAS, there is enough public outcry with opiates and amphetamines to prompt more government spending. I'm not saying ppl will carry these narcotics because you asked, but if you think LE don't frequent these boards your wrong.

I don't doubt that they do my man, I just meant if panda is one of the bigger more well known providers here, surely they are already on their radar. I haven't lived in the US for a long time now since I left so ill take your word on the fact that they treat opiodes differently. I know that fentanyl and the whole pain killer epidemic is indeed big news in North America so maybe they would take notice more. I just didn't know adhd meds would fall under that much scrutiny but perhaps I'm wrong.

Ok, what is this that you’re referencing?
there was a thread that had 88general88 in it where someone posted a selfie he took that was super gay. He was doing that teenage girl pouty face shit. Not sure if it was really him but not a good look for a straight dude lol. @88GENERAL88 what thread was it in? I can't remember, my brain doesn't retain that type of shit. I know you remember though, how could you forget!

What pic you talking about? I don't have it.

I bet you had a really good Easter to ask me something like that...
I bet you spent your Easter sucking cock. I'd peg you for a cuck but that implies you'd be getting some pussy but we both know you've never felt the inside of anything female that isn't a hooker

its because they want you to claim the steroids in person so they can arrest you on site. That's how it works. I work near the ports on the east coast at a huge wearhouse that the customs agents always just walk in every few weeks. I spoke to a few of them and they told me flat out.
that post is kinda old

Not even sure if it was 88general88. All I know is some dude has chick tattoos and was taking a mistake selfie

Not even sure if it was 88general88. All I know is some dude has chick tattoos and was taking a mistake selfie
Sounds like something general would do. He recently changed his avatar but man was the old one gay as fuck. Mind you I haven’t been on the forums long but that guy is a closeted homo by all accounts thus far.

Sponsors

Latest posts