PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’ve read these as well. Minimal heat is what I’ve read and apparently I’m doing so, it’s more potent. Everyone wants their stuff to look like honey when it apparently should look more like light urine.
I keep my magnetic stirring hotplate around 150 f with pretty much every compound and I've never had a issue.

I’ve read these as well. Minimal heat is what I’ve read and apparently in doing so, it’s more potent. Everyone wants their stuff to look like honey when it apparently should look more like light urine.
That's what I always get for color, both tren e and a

You use no heat when mixing/stirring?
I use heat, it just helps the process along. You in theory don't need to but I'm always chomping at the bit. As stated above, low heat. I don't usually get past the point where I can't touch it. Test base needed a little more heat than normal though

@slammingsteel68 said he got bad pip with his Tren E recently. Let us know what's up.
Well its been 24hours, pinned 1cc trenE and 0.4testE in ventrogluteal and no pip at all. If there was going to be any id feel it already. I dont know what happened with the other guy maybe it was different batch or maybe he mixed up ba n bb, i did 2%ba 18%bb. If someone were to swap them im sure it would hurt.
Got anotherr question, I have prami solution in water that i left in a brownglass dropper and now its pinkish color, did this ever happen to anyone? Could it be color from the rubber dropper top?
I took 0.5grams prami and put it in 0.5L water like 6months ago then poured some in the dropper (3drops is less than 0.125mg). I kept the rest of the solution in a big glass bottle I sealed tight with tape over the cover to make sure no one drinks and pukes or wtvr. The solution i have left in the glass bottle is still clear and the stuff in the dropper is pinkish. So it must be the dropper bottle, will it affect the prami? Just ditch it abd pour more since i have a shitload?

If it's rust colored it means you heated it too much and the tren is starting to break down.

I know that. I didn’t much care at the time because the shit was falling out of solution after a couple days in a weird way. So I was just trying to see if the heat would help. I thought I was going to have to toss it so it was not a big deal at that point. Pretty much the same boat if adding Tren E doesn’t work.

My tren has never looked like that before lol

It’s funny after you start brewing you learn or figure out the mistakes of so many of these labs and the corners they have cut over the years.

Well its been 24hours, pinned 1cc trenE and 0.4testE in ventrogluteal and no pip at all. If there was going to be any id feel it already. I dont know what happened with the other guy maybe it was different batch or maybe he mixed up ba n bb, i did 2%ba 18%bb. If someone were to swap them im sure it would hurt.
Got anotherr question, I have prami solution in water that i left in a brownglass dropper and now its pinkish color, did this ever happen to anyone? Could it be color from the rubber dropper top?
I took 0.5grams prami and put it in 0.5L water like 6months ago then poured some in the dropper (3drops is less than 0.125mg). I kept the rest of the solution in a big glass bottle I sealed tight with tape over the cover to make sure no one drinks and pukes or wtvr. The solution i have left in the glass bottle is still clear and the stuff in the dropper is pinkish. So it must be the dropper bottle, will it affect the prami? Just ditch it abd pour more since i have a shitload?

Sounds like it is leaching from somewhere, is the bottle amber? The dropper should be glass and then you have the seal at the top. Doesn’t really make sense unless the dropper or bottle is plastic or was not washed before use.
I would ditch it personally but that’s just my .02

Are you having symptoms like heartburn or anything of that sort that may make your appetite low?
How much Tren are you running? Jw
I’m not having heart burn but I’m having nausea and regurgitation problems
What do you take for acid reflux ?