PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I got ridiculous heart burn but, chalked that up to tren in general. PPL was the first non local I tried and their tren ace hit me like a TON OF BRICKS! I learned quickly that what I’d had before was fekn underdosed. Tren E was the same way. Lost some sleep (and a few gallons of water) on that shit. My bloods I dictate that the test is legit though, I do wonder if the cyp is dosed right. (450mg/wk, four or so days after inj, bloods came back 1500ng/dL. I do metabolize test fast, though).
How many days a weeks you pin?

Well, I have a pack landing tomorrow, a little less than 20 days across the pond. Not bad, no BS emails or anything, I’ll update with quality. I have primo, sustanon, deca and winny coming.

Have you change your suppliers @purplepandalabs ?

Ive just received my order and this batch of primobolan raws looks significantly different from the previous ones (even colour change a little bit).

This one doesnt have the typical fish scale look (at least not as much as i would expect) and its not pure white.

anyway, don’t know where the truth stands but I can say for sure since I know personally, Panda doesn’t need to sell some infos etc... just pointing out that..
Panda doesn't need to sell fake ID's either. The man is not motivated by what he "Needs". Those who have watched this thread from its inception know this.
. However I will be monitoring this thread and maybe decide later on whether to buy from PPL or elsewhere. Stealth is top notch,and prices excluding shipping seems cheap.
That's the thing. Many have no idea that they are using Panda products. His goal is to have as many people using his products as possible. Whether they come from him directly or by way of a reseller.
There are many resellers of Pandas raw powders. He was recruiting resellers and setting them up nicely. He was giving them wholesale prices that beat any and all competition.
He wasn't concerned with making a killing with his resellers. His goal was to take as much of the raw powder biz as he can. He made it almost a no brainer for UGL's that weren't using his product to switch over. When the lab can put more of the money brought in from the sale of finished product back into his own pocket he's going to do it.
Panda can always adjust prices after he's got most on board. He would love a monopoly. As big as he is he could force the issue.

Have you change your suppliers @purplepandalabs ?

Ive just received my order and this batch of primobolan raws looks significantly different from the previous ones (even colour change a little bit).

This one doesnt have the typical fish scale look (at least not as much as i would expect) and its not pure white.
I just brewed some primo from hupharma, that stuff was legit as it gets, almost a pearl white and very flaky. I have a pack being dropped tomorrow with primo, and I need it bad. I hope it’s not bunk shit.
Did u heat test it and do a simple hormone/steroid test on it?

I just brewed some primo from hupharma, that stuff was legit as it gets, almost a pearl white and very flaky. I have a pack being dropped tomorrow with primo, and I need it bad. I hope it’s not bunk shit.

i brewed ppl primo for last cycle and it did everything I was expecting from it.. in the past I did heat test and they were right.. raw oxandrolone was impossibile to get in solution, while dianabol oxymeth and win did ..

i brewed ppl primo for last cycle and it did everything I was expecting from it.. in the past I did heat test and they were right.. raw oxandrolone was impossibile to get in solution, while dianabol oxymeth and win did ..
Yes, last batch primo was perfect. This one it's not. Im posting photos, just give me a little bit of time.

I've never had a problem with ppl raws being honest. im not trying to be a dick, just telling i can see a difference between last year primo raws (perfect) and this year primo.

Give me a few hours to post photos and tell me if im paranoid and everything its ok.

Not tested. Ive never had a problem with ppl raws never before, in fact, im not having any problem, maybe im just paranoid

Left: Last batch - White, pearly, fish scale powder

Right: New batch - Not pure white, not as pearly or scale fish look.

View attachment 141851

Try a melting poin test , putting them in the same exact place, becker are not flat and give you different results.
I saw difference in between tren batches in the past, slightly different colors etc... but at the end of the day I had the same experiences.. night sweats coughs anger etc

so, tryna a melting point test, maybe record it , just in case you need to send it to them

Thanks for your answer. What I'm questioning is if they are spot on with the lab tests, etc

as far I know, something could has changed in the manufacturing process. If I inject test Enanth alone at 1ml 250mg it gives me a little pip but absolutely bearable one... if mixed with other long estered compounds i dont feel anything... in regards of potency, some months ago I was on test prop + test Enanth, brewed from raws... and blood levels were sitting at what they were expected to be..

as far I know, something could has changed in the manufacturing process. If I inject test Enanth alone at 1ml 250mg it gives me a little pip but absolutely bearable one... if mixed with other long estered compounds i dont feel anything... in regards of potency, some months ago I was on test prop + test Enanth, brewed from raws... and blood levels were sitting at what they were expected to be..
Grazie caro

Left: Last batch - White, pearly, fish scale powder

Right: New batch - Not pure white, not as pearly or scale fish look.

View attachment 141851
I had a similar result with another raw, one was a little bit different, i forgot which one. Did the flaky one (one almost empty) always look like that? Or did it change over time?

Sponsors