PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ferraris and mansions, huh? At least you didn't say you have a big dick like you did the last time you were busted for lying. You have to admit a Chinese man claiming to have a big cock was almost as funny as an internet steroid seller comparing himself to Pablo Escobar. Rotflmfao

But thanks for confirming that you have been following the thread all along and ignoring the requests from your customers that you weigh in on the situation. It only took one post for me to draw you out. I thought I'd be rusty. Looool

Warmest regards
Alejandro "CBS" Sosa

@purplepandalabs italian stallion is laughin very hard
( I’m laughing to tears he should know the truth too )

My response was rude, yes. However, his malicious and unfounded accusation that I am a thief was also rude.

Calm down, Nancy. I didn't accuse you of anything other than having shitty security practices and holding onto customer info. I said I wouldn't be surprised if it was you based on your history of subterfuge.

He has some names addresses and an email. He has no specific order contents or any method of definitively proving any of those people ever ordered from my company.

If he shipped the orders, he'd know what's in them. Come on! Continuing to lie certainly isn't helping your case, Pablo.

Ferraris and mansions, huh? At least you didn't say you have a big dick like you did the last time you were busted for lying. You have to admit a Chinese man claiming to have a big cock was almost as funny as an internet steroid seller comparing himself to Pablo Escobar. Rotflmfao

But thanks for confirming that you have been following the thread all along and ignoring the requests from your customers that you weigh in on the situation. It only took one post for me to draw you out. I thought I'd be rusty. Looool

Warmest regards
Alejandro "CBS" Sosa
Actually, I hadn’t been. Someone sent me a pic of your post. So I couldn’t miss the opportunity to have a chat with my favorite non lifting member. And, if you had been following my thread long enough, you would know, I’m white, and my cock, is glorious. Would be happy to post a time stamped pic of it for you to touch yourself to. Don’t be an envious hater, not a good look Mr. Sosa

Calm down, Nancy. I didn't accuse you of anything other than having shitty security practices and holding onto customer info. I said I wouldn't be surprised if it was you based on your history of subterfuge.

If he shipped the orders, he'd know what's in them. Come on! Continuing to lie certainly isn't helping your case, Pablo.
Yes, because he opened the stealth of every package. But you wouldn’t know that, because you don’t use gear

I mean you can't shit on panda too much his thread seems to have the most replies so I'm assuming alot of people use panda and it seems like his raws are good and amazing stealth shipping that people think they got scammed not to mention the best prices that I've seen but I haven't ordered from him yet but still interested.

It's too bad that the leak happened but panda still has things going for him I'm just tired of the same people regurgitating the same thing over and over again.

I mean you can't shit on panda too much his thread seems to have the most replies...
With the condescending and smartass replies @purplepandalabs is unloading here on members, PPL can fuck right off.

I don't give a damn how good or potent the products are. The shitty attitude on display is all I need to see. I'll be taking my future business elsewhere, not that anyone, especially PPL cares but oh well.

Disposition and character go a long way and these peckerheads will not get a cent from me.

Well these stupid ass responses have sealed the case for me. Panda is the one trying to blackmail his own customers.

If he had said ONE DAMN THING THAT MADE SENSE I would not think that.... but now. Fuck PPL.

Guess that dick lengthening surgery is more expensive in China than the raw business alone will pay for...

Yes, because he opened the stealth of every package. But you wouldn’t know that, because you don’t use gear

Now you're admitting that he knew "specific order contents" after you just denied it. Think long and hard before you lie again because I'll nail your ass to the wall.

He has some names addresses and an email. He has no specific order contents or any method of definitively proving any of those people ever ordered from my company.

To the newer members that haven't seen a source panicking when they've been caught fucking up on a forum without moderator protection, the above mess is what it looks like. Lies, lies and lies, followed by even more lies to cover up their previous lies. Pablo is continuously tripping over his own dick and he doesn't know what to do. If he can compose himself, he might be able to do some damage control by coming clean, but most likely he'll stay the course, have a massive meltdown, say Meso is shit, and storm off to a moderated forum. We shall see.

Actually, I hadn’t been. Someone sent me a pic of your post. So I couldn’t miss the opportunity to have a chat with my favorite non lifting member. And, if you had been following my thread long enough, you would know, I’m white, and my cock, is glorious. Would be happy to post a time stamped pic of it for you to touch yourself to. Don’t be an envious hater, not a good look Mr. Sosa
The old "someone sent me a SS of your post" line, huh? That never works, Pablo. But I see the beginnings of your impending meltdown already. You're too easy. Lmfao

Now you're admitting that he knew "specific order contents" after you just denied it. Think long and hard before you lie again because I'll nail your ass to the wall.
I think the comment about him opening every stealth package was sarcasm.

That said, if the shipper was a big enough douche, and smart enough; he could have easily referenced stealth codes to package content via the site.

My response was rude, yes. However, his malicious and unfounded accusation that I am a thief was also rude. Yes my material possessions have nothing to do with the situation. I was trying to point out that I am in zero financial need to be a thief. I could easily retire whenever I wanted and never want for anything again. But, I enjoy doing business, so I carry on. And furthermore, it was a terrible attempt at scamming people. Sure buddy, the abc boys contracted you to do what you claim, yet, you have a tenuous grasp on the English language. I’m not trying to downplay the situation whatsoever or make it seem light hearted. Giving my shipping agent customers emails in retrospect was a bad idea. But he asked for them because his shipping system had a box that also said: Email when he input information. At the time before I knew his true character it didn’t seem like a unreasonable request. Moving forward I will never give a shipping agent something they can use to contact a customer. Last week I paid a website penetration company to check all of my severs and website for security flaws. They found nothing that could be used to breech our databases that a hacker could exploit. My website is secure. My initial response to the situation was that it could have only been committed by an ex employee. Which my old manager was ruled out due to several reasons. Which left only my shipping agent, which I have definitively come to the conclusion it was him. To everyone who received the email or felt at risk because of the situation I sincerely and genuinely apologize. I have taken measures to prevent something like this from ever happening again by not giving out contact information to my shipping agents. I fully take responsibility for the situation and humbly apologize for it. I appreciate everyone’s continued support and understanding.
Got you. Appreciated.
But you really contradicted yourself at the points CBS mentioned.
Also,I want to know about the demographic study.

Glorious dickpic please.
With meso and date handwritten on it. Crumbled.

For meso.
Shit,you are a game changer.
See,we have sources who fail to comply with the tits requirement. Now we will be going for tits/ass and after the new source fails to comply....straight for the dick pic.

I am joking. But I am not joking for the last one.
Dick pic is a great idea. There sure are some gay people in the forum and they would appreciate it.
I for one am not a tits-guy. I will be asking for dickpic.

I am attaching a photo of the demographic related shit.

Attachments

• 20210127_112559.jpg
    20210127_112559.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 72
Glorious dickpic please.
With meso and date handwritten on it. Crumbled.

For meso.
Shit,you are a game changer.
See,we have sources who fail to comply with the tits requirement. Now we will be going for tits/ass and after the new source fails to comply....straight for the dick pic.

I am joking. But I am not joking for the last one.
Dick pic is a great idea. There sure are some gay people in the forum and they would appreciate it.
I for one am not a tits-guy. I will be asking for dickpic.

I am attaching a photo of the demographic related shit.

3BA86BA6-140C-43CA-A6DC-05BEA85F66B1.jpeg
I already posted it TrannieOut... fuck I don’t get credit for my posts, I don’t get any fuckin scamming mail, I don’t get any pussy knockin at my door... nobody knows the troubles i ve seen

View attachment 141597
I already posted it TrannieOut... fuck I don’t get credit for my posts, I don’t get any fuckin scamming mail, I don’t get any pussy knockin at my door... nobody knows the troubles i ve seen
Yes yes,I also posted it before you too.
This time I actually cut the photo of your post because it was the most recent,so more convenient.
I tried to quote you but due to the fact that I am dead stupid with all that tren in me,I couldn't manage to quote you in a way that would show the post you quoted- the demographic shit.
Credits given.

Now it's all about explanations regarding the demographic shit and of course,dick pic

Yes yes,I also posted it before you too.
This time I actually cut the photo of your post because it was the most recent,so more convenient.
I tried to quote you but due to the fact that I am dead stupid with all that tren in me,I couldn't manage to quote you in a way that would show the post you quoted- the demographic shit.
Credits given.

Now it's all about explanations regarding the demographic shit and of course,dick pic

ahaha man I was kidding, I m just bored...

Anyway I think Panda doesn’t know a fuck about that demographic something, I would ask to Dj Blaze Junky Funky that said it

There is way too much bullshit in this thread, and the way Panda speaks about their server(s) and/or hosting tells me they know very little about tech.. and if they had actually gotten a real report from a pen test that wasn't performed by someone's kid using McAfee site advisor, they would have actually used real terminology. They are compromised... period. If not, it's an inside job.

Based on how much effort and energy has gone into the excuses given here and via e-mail to others, they either really know how bad this security fuck-up and just can't have some humility and fucking admit to the real truth, or they're double-dipping with the sale of AAS and customer info.

The demographic reference was a response blazedjunkie received when inquiring about their order. Additionally, PPL edited their posts following it to remove any discussion they had about it. Why any AAS source would want or need to do a "demographic study" is an absurdity that cannot be explained... and so it wasn't. It's gone from one bullshit excuse to the next with only one, singular, sliver of a blip of humility... but sure as hell no honesty.

It's a no from me, dawg.

There is way too much bullshit in this thread, and the way Panda speaks about their server(s) and/or hosting tells me they know very little about tech.. and if they had actually gotten a real report from a pen test that wasn't performed by someone's kid using McAfee site advisor, they would have actually used real terminology. They are compromised... period. If not, it's an inside job.

Based on how much effort and energy has gone into the excuses given here and via e-mail to others, they either really know how bad this security fuck-up and just can't have some humility and fucking admit to the real truth, or they're double-dipping with the sale of AAS and customer info.

The demographic reference was a response blazedjunkie received when inquiring about their order. Additionally, PPL edited their posts following it to remove any discussion they had about it. Why any AAS source would want or need to do a "demographic study" is an absurdity that cannot be explained... and so it wasn't. It's gone from one bullshit excuse to the next with only one, singular, sliver of a blip of humility... but sure as hell no honesty.

It's a no from me, dawg.
Yep apparently all PPL answers related to people mocking the demographic study thing dissapeared.