PurplePandaLabs Raw source

There is way too much bullshit in this thread, and the way Panda speaks about their server(s) and/or hosting tells me they know very little about tech.. and if they had actually gotten a real report from a pen test that wasn't performed by someone's kid using McAfee site advisor, they would have actually used real terminology. They are compromised... period. If not, it's an inside job.

Based on how much effort and energy has gone into the excuses given here and via e-mail to others, they either really know how bad this security fuck-up and just can't have some humility and fucking admit to the real truth, or they're double-dipping with the sale of AAS and customer info.

The demographic reference was a response blazedjunkie received when inquiring about their order. Additionally, PPL edited their posts following it to remove any discussion they had about it. Why any AAS source would want or need to do a "demographic study" is an absurdity that cannot be explained... and so it wasn't. It's gone from one bullshit excuse to the next with only one, singular, sliver of a blip of humility... but sure as hell no honesty.

It's a no from me, dawg.

anyway, don’t know where the truth stands but I can say for sure since I know personally, Panda doesn’t need to sell some infos etc... just pointing out that.. anyway, this story should tell people to take more precautions when dealing with sources, since it could happen with any... use another address, like pay some fuckin one , throw at him 100$ and yell “I m watching you motherfucker I have tracking and I know when package arrives at you , don’t fuck with niggaz bro I ll cut yo penis and I ll shove it into the hole I ll make in your daughter’s head , do you get it motherfucker? “ , find anonimous ways to buy bitcoins and so on...

This world fuckin sucks... I can’t wait for sources to solve every problem or helping me etc, it’s a fuckin jungle.. i have been scammed by lot of sources and people, and I can say , Panda is the only one that didn’t scam me yet... so I have to speak like this... I have been scammed even by my aunt and by my business consultant.. yes ok I’m not Warren Buffet but I trusted fuckin legit professionals and I ran into idiots morons and so on.. so i wont expect anything by anyone... I ll protect myself and won’t expect nothing special from a fuckin source... fuckin Ross Ulbricht tried to hire some hitmen to protect himself and he got fucked badly..

Well I just copy pasted the response I received when I contacted them about the blackmail e-mail. Maybe at that time they thought the demographic thing would be a better excuse than admitting they had an ex-employee wanting revenge.

Anyway,I received my order last week. Stealth is on point. However my 2 Tren vials and 1 Masteron vial did not come with stealth as good as the other vials. The 3 Test E vials,1 Test A vial and 5 EQ vials came with top notch stealth. So blending the Mast and Tren to be opened last amidst the ultra stealth products did work.

The Test E 15ML 300MG had ridiculous PIP when I did my first short from it in the pec. I am talking about almost blister like lumps but it could have also been a bad subq leak because that was the only bad injection I had.

I mixed the Test E with EQ and Tren and there is almost zero PIP injecting 3.5ML of oil into glutes.

Overall kinda satisfied with my first experience from PPL,and tbh I didn't bother about the letter I got because no way the FDA is gonna take a flight to my poor third world country just to arrest me for injecting oil into my buttocks. However I will be monitoring this thread and maybe decide later on whether to buy from PPL or elsewhere. Stealth is top notch,and prices excluding shipping seems cheap.

Can you post a screenshot of their reply please?
Well I just copy pasted the response I received when I contacted them about the blackmail e-mail. Maybe at that time they thought the demographic thing would be a better excuse than admitting they had an ex-employee wanting revenge.

Anyway,I received my order last week. Stealth is on point. However my 2 Tren vials and 1 Masteron vial did not come with stealth as good as the other vials. The 3 Test E vials,1 Test A vial and 5 EQ vials came with top notch stealth. So blending the Mast and Tren to be opened last amidst the ultra stealth products did work.

The Test E 15ML 300MG had ridiculous PIP when I did my first short from it in the pec. I am talking about almost blister like lumps but it could have also been a bad subq leak because that was the only bad injection I had.

I mixed the Test E with EQ and Tren and there is almost zero PIP injecting 3.5ML of oil into glutes.

Overall kinda satisfied with my first experience from PPL,and tbh I didn't bother about the letter I got because no way the FDA is gonna take a flight to my poor third world country just to arrest me for injecting oil into my buttocks. However I will be monitoring this thread and maybe decide later on whether to buy from PPL or elsewhere. Stealth is top notch,and prices excluding shipping seems cheap.

anyway, don’t know where the truth stands but I can say for sure since I know personally, Panda doesn’t need to sell some infos etc... just pointing out that.. anyway, this story should tell people to take more precautions when dealing with sources, since it could happen with any... use another address, like pay some fuckin one , throw at him 100$ and yell “I m watching you motherfucker I have tracking and I know when package arrives at you , don’t fuck with niggaz bro I ll cut yo penis and I ll shove it into the hole I ll make in your daughter’s head , do you get it motherfucker? “ , find anonimous ways to buy bitcoins and so on...

This world fuckin sucks... I can’t wait for sources to solve every problem or helping me etc, it’s a fuckin jungle.. i have been scammed by lot of sources and people, and I can say , Panda is the only one that didn’t scam me yet... so I have to speak like this... I have been scammed even by my aunt and by my business consultant.. yes ok I’m not Warren Buffet but I trusted fuckin legit professionals and I ran into idiots morons and so on.. so i wont expect anything by anyone... I ll protect myself and won’t expect nothing special from a fuckin source... fuckin Ross Ulbricht tried to hire some hitmen to protect himself and he got fucked badly..
Truth be told,panda is no scammer. That's the only thing I am sure about.

Sorry for the triple post. Due to the fact that I am dead stupid,I have not figured out how to include all the replies in one post.

It might be the tren.

Truth be told,panda is no scammer. That's the only thing I am sure about.

Sorry for the triple post. Due to the fact that I am dead stupid,I have not figured out how to include all the replies in one post.

It might be the tren.

ahah youre a great character man.. I imagine you smokin tren on your kitchen with a syringe and a smoke behind your ears..

fuckin PPL tren messed up with my stomach, luckily at the end of my 9th week so I recover now and cruise... I think @BigBaldBeardGuy too stated the he could run tren for 8-9 week before gettin issues... next time I ll cut tren at my 8th week...

How much tren are you running/smoking?

ahah youre a great character man.. I imagine you smokin tren on your kitchen with a syringe and a smoke behind your ears..

fuckin PPL tren messed up with my stomach, luckily at the end of my 9th week so I recover now and cruise... I think @BigBaldBeardGuy too stated the he could run tren for 8-9 week before gettin issues... next time I ll cut tren at my 8th week...

Same tren e fucked my buddy's stomach as well. Panda's. He was running 800.

350mg ace,for now. Will bump in two weeks.

Too much silence though.

Isnt indigestion, acid reflux and digestive issues quite common with tren? I believe ive seen quite a few people reporting that from tren. I wouldnt think theres anything wrong with the raws. You would notice it the first week or two if it had something to do with the raws.

Isnt indigestion, acid reflux and digestive issues quite common with tren? I believe ive seen quite a few people reporting that from tren. I wouldnt think theres anything wrong with the raws. You would notice it the first week or two if it had something to do with the raws.

absolutely, I didn’t mean there’s anything wrong with the raws... I was just adding it for free...

Yes. Unrelated to raw quality.

@purplepandalabs At first you said it was the shipper who sent out these emails...then on sst you posted this " I sometimes have customers who will contact me a year later with some issue. But recently I have changed my policy to that a customer has 6 months to voice a complaint and all info will be purged for customers who’s order is 6 months old"

I've been off MESO for a minute, but while going through my junk mail... Tell we why I find this shit??? Wtf is this? Has the rep said anything too? This is how you treat your loyal customers? Try to RIP them off?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131-201145_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131-201145_Gmail.jpg
    614.5 KB · Views: 16
Now you're admitting that he knew "specific order contents" after you just denied it. Think long and hard before you lie again because I'll nail your ass to the wall.

To the newer members that haven't seen a source panicking when they've been caught fucking up on a forum without moderator protection, the above mess is what it looks like. Lies, lies and lies, followed by even more lies to cover up their previous lies. Pablo is continuously tripping over his own dick and he doesn't know what to do. If he can compose himself, he might be able to do some damage control by coming clean, but most likely he'll stay the course, have a massive meltdown, say Meso is shit, and storm off to a moderated forum. We shall see.
Well this is just Fkn great. Gotta dig through shit to find a new source and go through the whole process of testing shit again. Damnit!

I got ridiculous heart burn but, chalked that up to tren in general. PPL was the first non local I tried and their tren ace hit me like a TON OF BRICKS! I learned quickly that what I’d had before was fekn underdosed. Tren E was the same way. Lost some sleep (and a few gallons of water) on that shit. My bloods I dictate that the test is legit though, I do wonder if the cyp is dosed right. (450mg/wk, four or so days after inj, bloods came back 1500ng/dL. I do metabolize test fast, though).

Sponsors