PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anything is possible. I wouldn’t trust raws from PPL or any source right now with all this crap going on in China

"all the crap going on in China"?
You mean recently? Or just the usual China shit?

Because we are all aware of the usual China shit, hence why we carefully choose our suppliers.
My PPL shipments have consistantly tested above 97% purity over the past 2 years, the last one being 98% one month ago.

So, what's "going on in China"?

"all the crap going on in China"?
You mean recently? Or just the usual China shit?

Because we are all aware of the usual China shit, hence why we carefully choose our suppliers.
My PPL shipments have consistantly tested above 97% purity over the past 2 years, the last one being 98% one month ago.

So, what's "going on in China"?
Every source that I’ve spoken to *only 3 to be fair* have all said it’s getting harder to source Raws. Mainly Anavar, MENT and Mast, but it could begin to effect other raws. I expected a price increase. But I would hope nobody would be paying more money for less quality raws.

Pack arrived. 39 days to Canada. I won't be brewing until fall, but everything looked and weighed right on. Test cyp + Tren ace

I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.

Update : over 5 weeks have passed since Ive placed my order so I emailed melody about my tracking number not updating - guess what the reshipper doesnt have my package and I cant seem to get an answer as to where my pack even is.

Package received in France 34 days after placing order. All good.

I ordered 34 grams of DHT from panda. I'm actually just going to use a pre-made DHT product instead so I won't need the raw DHT powder anymore. If anyone wants it, send me a private message

I ordered 34 grams of DHT from panda. I'm actually just going to use a pre-made DHT product instead so I won't need the raw DHT powder anymore. If anyone wants it, send me a private message
Where did you get the premade DHT product? Pharma?
I Don't of any UGL that makes DHT finished.

Update : over 5 weeks have passed since Ive placed my order so I emailed melody about my tracking number not updating - guess what the reshipper doesnt have my package and I cant seem to get an answer as to where my pack even is.

I'd be demanding an immediate reship brother!

Welcome to club. I was quoted 4 weeks. Took 7-8

Sponsors

Latest posts