PurplePandaLabs Raw source

my fuckin audi a3 today was understeering to much for my taste… i dont trust panda’s raws anymore… And that guy didnt become swole with some NPP so obv its fuckin bunk..

we ll be all fucked (and some will like it) because china will stop making bunk raws and we wont have the possibility to get bunk or legit raws from anywhere.. then, 5g will be released and they ll control our minds… fuckin Elon Musk, fuckin bitcoin pyramidal scheme, fuck Napsgear, fuck the bunk raws and fuck the no vacuum sealed hgh vials.. and fuckoff to the girls that don’t wanna threesome with their female friends
Here's a simplified chart on brewing NPP to reach 100% harmony with your soul crystal:
1625862834315.png

my fuckin audi a3 today was understeering to much for my taste… i dont trust panda’s raws anymore… And that guy didnt become swole with some NPP so obv its fuckin bunk..

we ll be all fucked (and some will like it) because china will stop making bunk raws and we wont have the possibility to get bunk or legit raws from anywhere.. then, 5g will be released and they ll control our minds… fuckin Elon Musk, fuckin bitcoin pyramidal scheme, fuck Napsgear, fuck the bunk raws and fuck the no vacuum sealed hgh vials.. and fuckoff to the girls that don’t wanna threesome with their female friends
Wha haha panda good my bf

Audi A3 Money gang rich bitch sipping tren

Bro I've been brewing 20 years now and I use very low heat for all my brews without issue and tren can turn any shade of orange depending on the raws with or without heat, but typically with heat. The tren raws oxidize from open air(duh right)and turn amber/orange and when you brew without heat it still goes amber/orange as raws were that color, more so with gso/cso/sfo and less so with mct oil.
My tren that I make has always changed color at least a little bit but I've got clear tren from a source before... It was clear like water... Every single time.. and always strong... Idk how they did it but my guess is zero heat brew technique

My tren that I make has always changed color at least a little bit but I've got clear tren from a source before... It was clear like water... Every single time.. and always strong... Idk how they did it but my guess is zero heat brew technique
That could be doable with a fresh batch of raws and cold brewing, with the raws being the bigger factor

Just depends on the technique used to make the raws/store them. I've used light to dark tren and always had good results. Fresh raws are off white in color.

Glad it arrived!

what drives me nuts it’s hat some packages arrive so soon and other ones take a month, will write your T/A down for the excel of T/As im working at.
A month! Wtf did you just say. Mine almost took two and jade told me to pound sand when I messaged her on week 5. A month, thats god dam hilarious.

Where the fuck did you hear that nonsense lol?

I've seen some shit in my day, but never green raws :p
Haha I have seen landmarks test cyp turning pink after few weeks in past and lot of my American friends experienced same .don't know what shit they were mixing at that time .

Where the fuck did you hear that nonsense lol?

I've seen some shit in my day, but never green raws :p
Yup it's true

I got some tren e a couple years ago

Had a light green tint

I thought it was weird so I did some searching on the internet

Found a post from a long time ago from a chemist who said he would occasionally come across light green when the tren was exceptionally pure

Yup it's true

I got some tren e a couple years ago

Had a light green tint

I thought it was weird so I did some searching on the internet

Found a post from a long time ago from a chemist who said he would occasionally come across light green when the tren was exceptionally pure

Either way we'll never really know for sure one way or another.