PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Well I re filtered my test e and I have hardly any pip this time. I must have fucked something up the first time... Live and learn I guess.

Can unconstituted hgh be stored in the freezer? I know peptides can be frozen, but it seems to be different with hgh?

Can unconstituted hgh be stored in the freezer? I know peptides can be frozen, but it seems to be different with hgh?
I would follow the manufacturers instructions.

When I had greys I stored them in a refrigerator. Blacks are the same I'm assuming

Ok anyone have a tren bass recipe with no guaiacol? I'm in the process of making a recipe right now for 50mg/ml. I started with 30% Bb, 2% BA and all eo. I got it up to 250 and let it sit for 20 minutes, everything was perfectly clear and then I turn the heat off and I drop to 90 with no crash so I filtered it. A while after filtering maybe an hour it started to fall out of solution and the annoying thing is I figured maybe it needed more heat in time for the reaction to complete so I put it back on the heat and even after 45 minutes of being hot the hormone was still floating around in solution like crazy and it took a really long time for it to go back into solution. So now i've bumped it up to 40% BB and I'm holding it at 2:50 for about 45 minutes so far, avail that I filter and heat it and I'm waiting to get to room temperature has been holding for the last hour. If anyone has any tips or techniques they could offer to make this process successful I would be really indebted to that person.

You need the G for that to hold, I think. I haven't seen much in the way of recipes without the G except for water based (but all I can remember seeing in water base is test)

It smells, G, and people will smell you when you have it in you, FYI.

. I started with 30% Bb, 2% BA and all eo. I got it up to 250 and let it sit for 20 minutes

I saw someone use something similar on another forum that worked ....

100 % eo
5% ba
30% bb

But now that you already got it up to 40% bb I dunno brother ... 30% bb is already alot , but 2% ba isnt enough to keep it in solution with out Guaiacol...

You need the G for that to hold, I think. I haven't seen much in the way of recipes without the G except for water based (but all I can remember seeing in water base is test)

It smells, G, and people will smell you when you have it in you, FYI.

Yeah the smell isn't so bad but I'm pretty convinced it's poison and my body doesn't like it, so I'm going to find a way to make everything without it. I'm close to having a successful 100mg test base recipe.

I saw someone use something similar on another forum that worked ....

100 % eo
5% ba
30% bb

But now that you already got it up to 40% bb I dunno brother ... 30% bb is already alot , but 2% ba isnt enough to keep it in solution with out Guaiacol...

I saw that one and it might work, I probably need more patience. I threw it back on the hot plate with a stir bar and hit it with some aggressive heat. I accidentally got too hot though and it darkened up, looks like vampires blood now whereas before it was kinda no of golden. Now it lets Ike's cloudy this morning instead of swirls of sand like before. It only took a minute on the hot plate to clear back up. I don't think guaiacol is all that great after seeing POG post his Stan base recipe on his home board, its 35% guaiacol! I think benzyl benzoate is far less toxic and helps the hormone absorb slower. The bases I've made with 30-35% have been painfree and I don't stink. I made test base 100mg last night using 30% BB and all EO for the carrier and put 1 ml in my delt and it's been 14-16 hours and there's no pip really. It's still crashing a little so it might need a little more time and heat or just a touch more BB.

I made test base 100mg last night using 30% BB and all EO for the carrier

How much BA did you use in your test base ? Im making some tne this week but have been holding off because the only two recipe ive got are either guaiacol or high ba concentration ... basically trying to decide which is the worst of 2 evils lol .

Panda dropped a recipe for tren and test base, no more than 5% G in each mix (3% g in the test I think)

Regarding primo ace raws just current feedback , no legit test so tell to go fuck myself I understand :D.
Female friend is using it orally and she like it very much.

Have no idea and I'm sure some other guys would chime in but would it be possible to warm it then pin it before crashing without it affecting your body?

Yeah that's what I've been doing with my other bases. Takes a couple hours to start falling out of solution but there's no pip when re-heated.

How much BA did you use in your test base ? Im making some tne this week but have been holding off because the only two recipe ive got are either guaiacol or high ba concentration ... basically trying to decide which is the worst of 2 evils lol .

I used 2% BA. I think it will hold with a little more heat+time, or possibly 5% more BB. I need to order more supplies to test it but I don't think you'll need guaiacol to get test base to hole at 100mg.