PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yeah.... I can't even imagine how badly the raws must be stored to become yellow. My PPL test e is crystal white and when brewed takes on no color except for the carrier oil. Brilliant stuff, I love his raws!
I keep all of my powder Frozen until they are brewed. Once brewed it is stored at room temperature or in the refrigerator. I definitely do not want my test e melting and solidifying repetitively before I brew it.

Well the raw itself looked pretty white, and kinda mushy/pasty as expected from the low melting point of test e. Here is a picture of it. Has a stronger yellow tint to it in person. It also took a long time to get it dissolved into the solvent and oil. Not sure if that's how test e should be, it's my first time brewing test e.

test.png

Well the raw itself looked pretty white, and kinda mushy/pasty as expected from the low melting point of test e. Here is a picture of it. Has a stronger yellow tint to it in person. It also took a long time to get it dissolved into the solvent and oil. Not sure if that's how test e should be, it's my first time brewing test e.

View attachment 72245
Should be the easiest to dissolved if I'm not mistaken.

View attachment 72220
@Docd187123 here is what I was referring to.

I'm not sure I found it on the website but from reading what you posted here I'm guessing it's just BB and BA and maybe some other stronger solvent. I'd never use anything like this myself though for a few reasons. We don't know what's really in it is the main reason. Another one is, the percentages of whatever he put in there is locked in and when adding raws will obviously decrease. Compounds like test e and eq don't need any BB and I'd prefer not to use them if I don't need to. Plus he probably had to use a higher percentage of BA bc once powders and carrier oil (if carrier oil isn't in the mix) are added in the percentage drops so you might end up with a BA concentration that's too low or too high. I use 1% BA for everything as that it pharmaceutical standard for the most part. Having 3% BA for example offers no better bacteriostatic protection than 1% while being significantly under 1% doesn't offer enough protection. Fuck playing guessing games when it's more than easy to do everything yourself.

I didn't need to do it but I couldn't help myself. I pinned the test prop yesterday afternoon. 1ml@110mg. First big thing I noticed was how incredibly smooth it was. I pushed almost half before I realized how fast it was flowing. Had to wait a few seconds and let it spread in the muscle. After that I just pushed a lot slower but with almost no effort. Zero pain during and after. 6 hours later I could tell that I gave myself a shot. Minor pain but no redness or anything. Woke up this morning to some slight pip but certainly nothing to be concerned about or cause for limping. I also hit a nerve or something on the way in because I had a huge muscle twitch as I was pushing the needle in. Anytime that has happen before I usually get some pain the next day. Going to try shoulder next I'm usually always good there. All in all I think it was a good brew and pretty happy with it. My only concern is I plan to brew tren a and mast p to go along with it and all 3 combined might put a hurtin on me. Any of you guys run all 3 before. How did you break up your shots.

I'm running test p 350mg/week, tren a 525 mg/week and Mast p 700mg/week. All home brewed and no problems at all.
Nice. I don't think I'll be as high but how long have you been running that and what's your pin schedule.

Yep. I'll split the shot some days for smaller muscle groups but I pin quads, glutes,pecs, delts, tri's and bi's.

View attachment 72245
What carrier oil are you using?

View attachment 72245

If it's mushy, pasty or clumping together it's old powder.

I had the same issue. stored what I had left in the closet for 7 months or so. tried brewing it, but it was way more sticky with clumps in it then when I got it. Looked good when brewerbut the shots were crippling, when they weren't when I first got the powder.

Everything else was clean, new oil and up to date solvents. So what changed other then the powder? which eventually turned into a glob of yellow goo. lol

store in the fridge after vacuum sealing and it shouldn't happen again.

If it's mushy, pasty or clumping together it's old powder.

I had the same issue. stored what I had left in the closet for 7 months or so. tried brewing it, but it was way more sticky with clumps in it then when I got it. Looked good when brewerbut the shots were crippling, when they weren't when I first got the powder.

Everything else was clean, new oil and up to date solvents. So what changed other then the powder? which eventually turned into a glob of yellow goo. lol

store in the fridge after vacuum sealing and it shouldn't happen again.

Seems like the mystery is solved. Would you say the raw test e degrades faster than the finished product in room temperature?