PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Alright I've so far had a pretty good experience with ppl. order got mixed up first shipment but no worries ppl was right on it and re shipped next day and he is pretty fast so no big deal.
So Ima start on a straight 12 week cycle of test e I'm new at this so any suggestions of how I should take this stuff I was looking at
Mon & Thur 250 each injection. That's 500 for the week. Am I going to be doing this right? At the end of the cycle start my nolvadex right?
I've also seen and read where I could take as a pre work out instead. Which way is more beneficial for a man of age 40.

Anyone have any experience with PPL HCG? I usually don't use anything but pharm grade but it would be a convenient solution to stock up here...
Thanks in advance.

Alright I've so far had a pretty good experience with ppl. order got mixed up first shipment but no worries ppl was right on it and re shipped next day and he is pretty fast so no big deal.
So Ima start on a straight 12 week cycle of test e I'm new at this so any suggestions of how I should take this stuff I was looking at
Mon & Thur 250 each injection. That's 500 for the week. Am I going to be doing this right? At the end of the cycle start my nolvadex right?
I've also seen and read where I could take as a pre work out instead. Which way is more beneficial for a man of age 40.

Your planning your first cycle?

Yeah 500 mg a week is good first cycle you need to have an AI on hand before starting. pre cycle bloods for a baseline would be very helpful in the long run. that way you can tell if you have recovered from you're cycle bro.

G
Yeah 500 mg a week is good first cycle you need to have an AI on hand before starting. pre cycle bloods for a baseline would be very helpful in the long run. that way you can tell if you have recovered from you're cycle bro.
great advise thank you

I didn't need to do it but I couldn't help myself. I pinned the test prop yesterday afternoon. 1ml@110mg. First big thing I noticed was how incredibly smooth it was. I pushed almost half before I realized how fast it was flowing. Had to wait a few seconds and let it spread in the muscle. After that I just pushed a lot slower but with almost no effort. Zero pain during and after. 6 hours later I could tell that I gave myself a shot. Minor pain but no redness or anything. Woke up this morning to some slight pip but certainly nothing to be concerned about or cause for limping. I also hit a nerve or something on the way in because I had a huge muscle twitch as I was pushing the needle in. Anytime that has happen before I usually get some pain the next day. Going to try shoulder next I'm usually always good there. All in all I think it was a good brew and pretty happy with it. My only concern is I plan to brew tren a and mast p to go along with it and all 3 combined might put a hurtin on me. Any of you guys run all 3 before. How did you break up your shots.
Shot all 3 daily with NPP... All raws I brewed... Minimal pip but I have my gf hit glutes every shot (test e not test p too... Which is less pip... Also)