PurplePandaLabs Raw source

New to this first cycle..... any idea about ppl finished test c....or their clomid... legit?? under dosed?? just wondering
You can read thru this thread and get you're answer we don't spoon feed new guy's around here.
I will make an exception so far all of pandas finished oils are ok I think there's been one issue but he handles any and all problems in a first class manner not going to find any better customer service in my opinion and I hope it remains that way.

You can read thru this thread and get you're answer we don't spoon feed new guy's around here.
I will make an exception so far all of pandas finished oils are ok I think there's been one issue but he handles any and all problems in a first class manner not going to find any better customer service in my opinion and I hope it remains that way.
Thanks man

So if I were to use the calculator and delete the displacement value part and follow the amounts for powder and ba/bb but instead of using the amount of oil it says to use I would just add the amount to get to what I want my finished amount to be.

Correct. I don't even bother with the calculators bc the math is basic enough. BA will always be 1%. BB can vary depending on what you're making. Some compounds will require a super solvent like guiacol but very few will need it.

If you're starting you're first cycle have you started a thread for help on it or I have you got it figured out .
I've researched for months..god some advice from a couple guys....im 42 ...190lbs...gonna do a 12 week 250 test c M-T 500 MG's total week arim. EOD and clomid for pct 100 50 25 25....I started Thurs.....ppl

Correct. I don't even bother with the calculators bc the math is basic enough. BA will always be 1%. BB can vary depending on what you're making. Some compounds will require a super solvent like guiacol but very few will need it.
You are like a human Wikipedia lol.
I have a question docd do you know what could be in this secret sauce mentioned on the bass killer site.
you know the one that's premixed just add raws and mix for finished product ?

G
I've researched for months..god some advice from a couple guys....im 42 ...190lbs...gonna do a 12 week 250 test c M-T 500 MG's total week arim. EOD and clomid for pct 100 50 25 25....I started Thurs.....ppl
Good deal bro basic test cycle is great first cycle and you will do good with it just eat right and train you're ass off.

Or just use air... To empty the filter... Works pretty well
Yeah you can , but you gotta be careful how fast you push the air through the filter and make sure there is another pin in the vial to vent the pressure . I tried that on my first brew and it caused so much back pressure it destroyed the filter and I ended up pushing a bunch of broke up chunks of filter into my brew lol ... granted that was pretty much idiot move , but hopefully someone can learn from my dumb mistake ...

You are like a human Wikipedia lol.
I have a question docd do you know what could be in this secret sauce mentioned on the bass killer site.
you know the one that's premixed just add raws and mix for finished product ?

Never heard of it. Can you post a link?

Code:
Www.Basekiller.com
It's in the brewing section. it's a premixed solution just add raws it would be nice to know how to make it .

G

Good deal bro basic test cycle is great first cycle and you will do good with it just eat right and train you're ass off.
Yea I'm excited.....nice to get those test levels up....I got bloodwork 3 weeks ago to see if my levels were low....350 so I can't wait.... I'll post more bloods in about 6 weeks .....thanks for the confirmation

Yea I'm excited.....nice to get those test levels up....I got bloodwork 3 weeks ago to see if my levels were low....350 so I can't wait.... I'll post more bloods in about 6 weeks .....thanks for the confirmation
You did the right thing by getting a baseline now you have something to compare to. if you ever need any help I will try to help when I can. good luck on you're first cycle bro.

So last night I came down with cold sweat and chills with a fever and headache. Batch might be contaminated from broken filter? But I took an antibiotic (oregano oil) and I feel fine today. PIP went from crippling to average overnight which is pretty weird.

Still dumping out the 110ml of test E though. Will be getting test cyp next order instead and storing it in the freezer

So last night I came down with cold sweat and chills with a fever and headache. Batch might be contaminated from broken filter? But I took an antibiotic (oregano oil) and I feel fine today. PIP went from crippling to average overnight which is pretty weird.

Still dumping out the 110ml of test E though. Will be getting test cyp next order instead and storing it in the freezer
Cyp is harder to brew by the way. If you had trouble with E then you will with cyp. Just saying. Maybe that sickness was the test flu and you accidentally over concentrated it. Couple wake up and be Spiderman tomrw morning.

Cyp is harder to brew by the way. If you had trouble with E then you will with cyp. Just saying. Maybe that sickness was the test flu and you accidentally over concentrated it. Couple wake up and be Spiderman tomrw morning.

Problem was definitely the raws itself and not the way I brewed it. I've brewed many compounds of PPL's including his DHB and haven't had any problems until this batch of old test E.

Problem was definitely the raws itself and not the way I brewed it. I've brewed many compounds of PPL's including his DHB and haven't had any problems until this batch of old test E.

I mean it's kind of fucked that your solution came out yellow in MCT oil...definitely points to something wrong with the raws/brewing process.