PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I don't worry about the displacement values. Just make sure you adjust your final volume when you are done. This step you can verify you actually have the volume of liquid you need. If you don't do this, you just split an unknown final volume and could easily be off 4-5ml. Of course you need a graduated cylinder (pretty inexpensive) or use your 60cc sryinge to make sure you have your 55-60ml.

This is what I do. I completely ignore displacement values since they're different for every compound and you don't know the purity of them so any impurities can change the value. I calculate how much raws, BA and BB I'll need and add enough oil to get to my desired volume.

To make you feel less like a bitch...do the math and calculate how much money you just saved yourself by doing something so simple and enjoying vs buying a finished vial. Feel better, right?
I just needed to eat a snickers. I'm good. Seriously though it's just noob nonsense but thank you for all the help.

Shit like this is why I think this place is so fucking awesome. I've said this before in posts but I'll say it again. Where I am there is basically nobody to talk to about aas and to be able to come on here and be apart of something that we all share in common is so fucking awesome. You guys are the best. Thanks again. No homo

This is what I do. I completely ignore displacement values since they're different for every compound and you don't know the purity of them so any impurities can change the value. I calculate how much raws, BA and BB I'll need and add enough oil to get to my desired volume.
So if I were to use the calculator and delete the displacement value part and follow the amounts for powder and ba/bb but instead of using the amount of oil it says to use I would just add the amount to get to what I want my finished amount to be.

damn man thats horrible. does anyone who has brewed panda's test E have a similar experience? from what i've read test E in mct oil should be as painless as it gets...maybe you used too much BB? idk but this makes me not want to buy test E now (sadface)

edit...

xmadxscientiest hows the pip on your brew?
Minimal if any pip from pandas test e... 1% ba and 10% by at 250mg

How did u
I didn't hold anything back. I meant to but just used total amount of oil the calculator called for. I know after filtering I was just very very slightly above 50 and after transfer to vials I was short 4. On paper I started at 55ml but in the end I wound up with 46ml. Just really seems like a big loss.
Measure the total oil volume added initially? Beakers are not accurate... A lot of guides say to measure out in water the volume using a 60ml syringe then mark the beaker before adding oil if you are using a beaker measurement for total volume.

How did u

Measure the total oil volume added initially? Beakers are not accurate... A lot of guides say to measure out in water the volume using a 60ml syringe then mark the beaker before adding oil if you are using a beaker measurement for total volume.
Went by the markings on a measureing glass and a syringe. I think it's just little losses here and there but add them up and it makes for a big one. I think I'm good. I'm going to get some better glass wear and I should be good after that. Like I said I guess some of my loss isn't a loss because there is some extra in each vial but the initial shock of being 9ml off from my original number is what rattled me.

Went by the markings on a measureing glass and a syringe. I think it's just little losses here and there but add them up and it makes for a big one. I think I'm good. I'm going to get some better glass wear and I should be good after that. Like I said I guess some of my loss isn't a loss because there is some extra in each vial but the initial shock of being 9ml off from my original number is what rattled me.
No matter what glass wear... Just try checking accuracy with 60ml and water... I was surprised as heck... Why would they even mark it that way if it wrong... I was thinking.... It be like buying tape measures that were off building a house... And it's crooked...
I started overdosing my oils by 10% so with minor measurement errors and impurities in the raws it's at least the desired strength or more.

For anyone thinking about trying the proviron I'm pretty sure it's working because the acne on my back is out of control lol