PurplePandaLabs Raw source

if it was closed properly it should be okay-ish, imo

Then what's the likely cause of this monstrous PIP? I also injected into a spot in the VG I don't usually use, but I don't think it should be this bad.

Also to the guys who brewed test e in MCT, what color is your finished product?

Then what's the likely cause of this monstrous PIP? I also injected into a spot in the VG I don't usually use, but I don't think it should be this bad.

Also to the guys who brewed test e in MCT, what color is your finished product?

Mines clear, I'll be home in a few hours if you want a pic.

Just out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone has any info on this. If you brew any steroid to just before filtering and just transferred to a sterile media bottle how long do you think it would be good for before you filtered and transfer to vials. Or is it just better to finish the whole thing and vial it and be done.

I think you'll be fine if your putting it in a clean media bottle with a top on it. I know it seems silly but I would take all steps to sterilize the glassware because I'm OCD. The heat during brewing plus the BA will help keep it aseptic until you heat and filter it. Very few organisms grow in oil but there's always a small chance something could grow that releases toxins, however if you maintained sterile practices you should be relatively safe. I leave the bases I've been making in 30-50ml bottles for several days then heat to 150 for a bit and double filter.

I think you'll be fine if your putting it in a clean media bottle with a top on it. I know it seems silly but I would take all steps to sterilize the glassware because I'm OCD. The heat during brewing plus the BA will help keep it aseptic until you heat and filter it. Very few organisms grow in oil but there's always a small chance something could grow that releases toxins, however if you maintained sterile practices you should be relatively safe. I leave the bases I've been making in 30-50ml bottles for several days then heat to 150 for a bit and double filter.
Thanks for the info. My first time brewing and I haven't settled on how I want to go about it. Just want to know what my options are as far as storage.

I have some that I got with my last order. Think I'm going to use it towards the end of my cycle. Glad to hear you like it.
Yeah I ordered a gram just to try it... And I'm in love with the strength gains... You will love it at the end of your cycle... Really bringing everything together for me... I just started a little for its muscle sparing properties for a couple weeks of cutting... Helps with being hungry too.

Just out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone has any info on this. If you brew any steroid to just before filtering and just transferred to a sterile media bottle how long do you think it would be good for before you filtered and transfer to vials. Or is it just better to finish the whole thing and vial it and be done.
It would last just as long as if it was filtered but not as long as if u left it in raw form (correct Temps and such obviously).... I'd leave it as raw powder considering the degradation is faster in liquid form.

How long have left it unfiltered for?
Shouldn't have to wait very long. I put it in the freezer just to bring the temp down quickly and then just let it sit for a couple hours or whenever I'm ready to do it again. If it crashes within 3-4hrs then your way off.

That Tren E really kicked my ass. I felt like I met my match with it continuesly crashing...(whispering) had to of been more then 10g...

Injected .8ml of test e 250 that I brewed from ppl raws into my VG last night, and woke up a fucking cripple. This pip is worse than DHB pip. Only managed 4 hours of sleep because of the pain.

I definitely didn't swap BB with BA because of different sized vials. I can only think of 2 things

I let the raws sit in room temperature for about 7 months before brewing so it may have degraded.

Or the raws had some contaminants. One thing strange was that the finished product came out golden yellow brewed in MCT oil. The test e I usually see from other sources (finished) are colorless. I also had a lot of trouble getting it to dissolve into the oil and 2/18 ba/bb mixture. Had to leave it stirring overnight.

But fuck, test cyp for me from now on. I should've kept that shit in the freezer

damn man thats horrible. does anyone who has brewed panda's test E have a similar experience? from what i've read test E in mct oil should be as painless as it gets...maybe you used too much BB? idk but this makes me not want to buy test E now (sadface)

edit...

xmadxscientiest hows the pip on your brew?

damn man thats horrible. does anyone who has brewed panda's test E have a similar experience? from what i've read test E in mct oil should be as painless as it gets...maybe you used too much BB? idk but this makes me not want to buy test E now (sadface)

edit...

Not sure but everyone else seems to have a clear final product for MCT oil. Mine is golden yellow

edit...

I've brewed the test e. First batch I tossed out because I used gso and it came out looking like a veggie patch smoothie (had the wrong gso). Second batch I used mct and no issues at all. Brewed almost two weeks ago and still holding. Also I've brewed PPL test prop no issues. And masteron p no issue aside from me wasting a vial on my sweats before I capped them:confused:. Next will be tren ace.

Ok so first brew done. Brew cherry officially popped. Scaled way down to get the feel for it. Brewed test prop 110mg and 55ml to account for minor loss and slight overfill in vial. I used a bottle top filter and a 10ml syringe to fill 10ml vials. I'm concerned though because even though I made 55ml I wound up 4ml short of 50ml. Seems way off to me. Even if I overfil the 4 vials by 1 ml where's the rest.

@Thegreek I read about 2ml gets lost in the whatman syringe filter. Yours is probaly bigger so it's in the filter. You can also put 2 ml of straight oil through to get it out if you like next time.