PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anyone try PPL's Halo. I am on the fence about pulling the trigger here. I just want some feedback from members that have used PPL's Halo.

I have and I liked it, so did a buddy of mine. I never tried halo before this but I wanted to destroy everything when I used it. I only mess with it when I have the day off and can immediately hit up some herbal relief after the gym.

So this threads gonna blow up on finished products. Pharmasource just went out of business till further notice.

Haha I've asked about their finished oils a few times without much comment, and I just saw the pharmasource thread. Fuck. Good thing he's already shipped mine out earlier this week. I wanted more of his test due to getting some good bloodwork. I'm trying his NPP too.

Now I'm on the search for another source that has good tren... never tried it so looking for tren e to run a low dose.. 300-400mg/week.

Haha I've asked about their finished oils a few times without much comment, and I just saw the pharmasource thread. Fuck. Good thing he's already shipped mine out earlier this week. I wanted more of his test due to getting some good bloodwork. I'm trying his NPP too.

Now I'm on the search for another source that has good tren... never tried it so looking for tren e to run a low dose.. 300-400mg/week.
IMO you should start off with Tren Ace if it's your first time.

Just out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone has any info on this. If you brew any steroid to just before filtering and just transferred to a sterile media bottle how long do you think it would be good for before you filtered and transfer to vials. Or is it just better to finish the whole thing and vial it and be done.

Injected .8ml of test e 250 that I brewed from ppl raws into my VG last night, and woke up a fucking cripple. This pip is worse than DHB pip. Only managed 4 hours of sleep because of the pain.

I definitely didn't swap BB with BA because of different sized vials. I can only think of 2 things

I let the raws sit in room temperature for about 7 months before brewing so it may have degraded.

Or the raws had some contaminants. One thing strange was that the finished product came out golden yellow brewed in MCT oil. The test e I usually see from other sources (finished) are colorless. I also had a lot of trouble getting it to dissolve into the oil and 2/18 ba/bb mixture. Had to leave it stirring overnight.

But fuck, test cyp for me from now on. I should've kept that shit in the freezer

Injected .8ml of test e 250 that I brewed from ppl raws into my VG last night, and woke up a fucking cripple. This pip is worse than DHB pip. Only managed 4 hours of sleep because of the pain.

I definitely didn't swap BB with BA because of different sized vials. I can only think of 2 things

I let the raws sit in room temperature for about 7 months before brewing so it may have degraded.

Or the raws had some contaminants. One thing strange was that the finished product came out golden yellow brewed in MCT oil. The test e I usually see from other sources (finished) are colorless. I also had a lot of trouble getting it to dissolve into the oil and 2/18 ba/bb mixture. Had to leave it stirring overnight.

But fuck, test cyp for me from now on. I should've kept that shit in the freezer

Ya my first pin with test e went fine second one was ok and now every pin fucking kills for 3 or 4 days. Pop an Advil and it's bearable but ya I won't be getting test e again. I have Prop also and I used mct. I used gso for the test e so hopefully the prop isn't as bad as the test e. Great gains though, I'm up 10lbs and 1.5" on my arms in three weeks.

Ya my first pin with test e went fine second one was ok and now every pin fucking kills for 3 or 4 days. Pop an Advil and it's bearable but ya I won't be getting test e again. I have Prop also and I used mct. I used gso for the test e so hopefully the prop isn't as bad as the test e. Great gains though, I'm up 10lbs and 1.5" on my arms in three weeks.

What concentration did you make your test e? I made 300mg/ml using 2%BA and 13%BB(accident) with mct and its smooth as butter.

Just out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone has any info on this. If you brew any steroid to just before filtering and just transferred to a sterile media bottle how long do you think it would be good for before you filtered and transfer to vials. Or is it just better to finish the whole thing and vial it and be done.
This isnt from personal experience but ive read on a bunch of occasions where people had brews they thought may crash , so they'd leave it covered up in whatever media bottle it was in for multiple days in case they had to tweak the concentration .

1% BA 10%BB. Could also be that I've never used test e and I haven't pinned for 5 years, Who knows

This isnt from personal experience but ive read on a bunch of occasions where people had brews they thought may crash , so they'd leave it covered up in whatever media bottle it was in for multiple days in case they had to tweak the concentration .
Ya but that's before filtering. Or atleast that's what I do.