PurplePandaLabs Raw source

'
Dude, no.

A shot (1 serving) of hard liquor is nearly 45 mL (in the USA). 1 mL of EC is equal to 2mL of whiskey... So no, 1/22nd of a shot is not going to pop on any test ever. It is already metabolized by your liver within 10 minutes.

It is Everclear, not a mana potion with mystic properties beyond the ken of science.
A shot is 2oz/60ml so it's even less of a percentage of a shot

Thank you. Yeah I understand all that. But 1ml of Everclear for an alcoholic in recovery could potentially cause a relapse. Also, I work for a city. If I took 1ml of everclear in a liquid AAS in the morning before work, got in an accident first thing in the morning at work cause someone hit me, I would be immediately drug tested. I guarantee that 1ml of 190proof alcohol would come up positive. I'd loose my job immediately. So, no bueno.
1ml of everclear would be 1/15 of a shot. There would be no ramifications off that at all. And i guess if one was a really messed up alcobolic that would get thier juices flowing. I guess that's possible.

If its any consolation i have an insane tolerance to everything brother. I don't get sick, never suffer from sinuses, and just generally need a lot of anything to really feel it. Shit not even poison ivy or poison oak has an effect on me, i can grab that shit with my bare hands but my mom will get welts and swell up everywhere by just grazing it.
I'm like that with poison ivy. The only way I'll get it is if I have an open cut but it still is almost unnoticeable and goes away quick. Did you get it a lot in your youth? I definitely did so I figured it was some kind of immunity

'
Dude, no.

A shot (1 serving) of hard liquor is nearly 45 mL (in the USA). 1 mL of EC is equal to 2mL of whiskey... So no, 1/22nd of a shot is not going to pop on any test ever. It is already metabolized by your liver within 10 minutes.

It is Everclear, not a mana potion with mystic properties beyond the ken of science.
That is NOT accurate. That much CAN show on a test. There is a battery of different tests nowadays that can detect minute traces of alcohol (from gurgling with mouthwash) to detecting ingestion up to 80 hours (yes, 4 days) later!!! One such test is rhe EtG (Ethyl Glucouronide)!
I worked for the state for a while too and it is probable cause enough for an investigation. (Firing would have to be justified in my case but who wants put under a microscope for something so trivial?)
So it really just depends on what and how they test for it. I could pass where I am now but I know what they test for and how and I could take a shot before the test and no alarms would go off!
EDIT - and maybe I have!!!

Last edited:
I'm like that with poison ivy. The only way I'll get it is if I have an open cut but it still is almost unnoticeable and goes away quick. Did you get it a lot in your youth? I definitely did so I figured it was some kind of immunity
It's an immune response so usually the greater the exposure = the greater the immune response! (Not "immunity"! You should get it "easier" the more you are exposed!)
I look at it and I get rashes!
Hate that shit!!!!
If you took a lot of corticosteroids as a kid or adult for alergies or related issue that can reduce the response however.

If there was a place to accumulate and read/review current customers opinions for perspective customers the world would be much better off. Someone should start that place...
Problem is people would probably still be to lazy/stupid to read. Fucking tweens lol

I was on the impression that they test iron. High iron will show when your HC is high...is that a true statement? And they won't let you donate with high iron. Or is this bro lore? Haven't donated in years.

They test for iron. This is true.

If it's high, just tell them you eat too much red meat and you stopped taking multi vitamins with iron in them because your doctor told you your iron is getting to high.

If it is too high, most blood donation places have a physician there to approve you to donate anyways.

They want your blood, you give it for free and they sell each bag for between 200-600$ to hospitals depending on demand at the time and what type of blood you have.

It's an immune response so usually the greater the exposure = the greater the immune response! (Not "immunity"! You should get it "easier" the more you are exposed!)
I look at it and I get rashes!
Hate that shit!!!!
If you took a lot of corticosteroids as a kid or adult for alergies or related issue that can reduce the response however.

I felt like I had to read this post screaming with all the exclamation points[emoji33]

I practically lived in the woods when i was a kid. Funny thing is i never had hives or even a rash from it while some of the other kids would get it so bad they couldn't even go to school the next day. I could roll around in that shit and be clear free.

So it really just depends on what and how they test for it.

These are NOT the tests used after a traffic accident.

Why?

Because having metabolites from a drink days ago in your system means nothing in the context.