PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It's an immune response so usually the greater the exposure = the greater the immune response! (Not "immunity"! You should get it "easier" the more you are exposed!)
I look at it and I get rashes!
Hate that shit!!!!
If you took a lot of corticosteroids as a kid or adult for alergies or related issue that can reduce the response however.
You sure about that?o_O

I'm assuming good shine would also work with a better taste than store bought what do you think @XKawN ?
everclear is by far the superior product. As far as other moonshines that are for sale go, I have no idea how they taste. I've made some basic types (sugar mash - not good lol) all they way to white lightning (corn mash - not bad) and rye (unreal :))

I like rye the best, corn takes flavor better though. Bourbon is the next type on my dance card. Love bourbon a lot.

I would never use my moonshine for mixing an oral. Fwiw...

The reality of shipping is simple. We all know how they ship it because we receive the packages. I will 100% guarantee that LE has ordered and knows as well. With that being said the question remains; why do we harp on peoples loose lips?

It's a constant tap dance around CBP. Methods change as their tactics change. Timeframes, packaging, all of it should be kept to a glossed over review with no details. CBP absolutely reads up on current methods and that's not advantageous for the consumer to help aid them in the search.

When things go well example
"quicker than expected shipping. Stellar packaging."

When they don't go well
"I think panda scammed me, I can't identify my gear. Will a WKM be able to PM me to help?"

Just use your heads folks.

I know it doesn't seem like much a little said here.
And a little bit said there but it tends to add up.
But I'm by no means saying if you have something that's 30 day's old and you can't get help after you have tried all Reps of ppl.
That you shouldn't speak up.
But carrier used method of stealth exact dates should be Reserved for pm.

everclear is by far the superior product. As far as other moonshines that are for sale go, I have no idea how they taste. I've made some basic types (sugar mash - not good lol) all they way to white lightning (corn mash - not bad) and rye (unreal :))

I like rye the best, corn takes flavor better though. Bourbon is the next type on my dance card. Love bourbon a lot.

I would never use my moonshine for mixing an oral. Fwiw...
Off topic but have you ever had any made with sweet feed (livestock "treat"that's mostly ground corn and molasses)?

Off topic but have you ever had any made with sweet feed (livestock "treat"that's mostly ground corn and molasses)?
No, but I have played with different types of sugar including molasses and brown sugar. What I found is that the darker the sugar the harsher the shine. I had to run it through the still twice, thumper keg used on both runs, it proofed at 160. I generally get about 150 before I'm done but that batch was a little higher.

Im sooo stoked...I get to train with Louie Simmons at West side barbell next week !
I was hoping I could wear one of them ppl tanks to the gym:cool:

Having to sign for a package SHOULD be discussed, or it should at least be included in a purchase confirmation email. It makes a difference to lots of people; where to have it sent, whether to plan to be there when it arrives, whether to purchase at all. It's been so long since I had to sign for anything, I would be completely unprepared if I ordered from PPL. By not making this known, first time buyers are being placed at risk.

Im sooo stoked...I get to train with Louie Simmons at West side barbell next week !
I was hoping I could wear one of them ppl tanks to the gym:cool:
Ask Louie if the panda shirt is cool first. That franchise deal wasn't a good look, be careful lol

Having to sign for a package SHOULD be discussed, or it should at least be included in a purchase confirmation email. It makes a difference to lots of people; where to have it sent, whether to plan to be there when it arrives, whether to purchase at all. It's been so long since I had to sign for anything, I would be completely unprepared if I ordered from PPL. By not making this known, first time buyers are being placed at risk.
I was told no signature required

Last time I ordered int. I had to sign and that shit came late in the evening and had me confused when the doorbell rang. Dom was just chillen in mailbox no sig.

Yes you are correct. Maybe this should be disclosed on a purchase confirmation email maybe even on the website somewhere. But from what I learned, not on a open forum bc it basically gives away the method that a source sends there products.

No, but I have played with different types of sugar including molasses and brown sugar. What I found is that the darker the sugar the harsher the shine. I had to run it through the still twice, thumper keg used on both runs, it proofed at 160. I generally get about 150 before I'm done but that batch was a little higher.
What do I got to do to get you to mail me some. Lol. But seriously

Sometimes you do sign and sometimes you don't here.