PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I practically lived in the woods when i was a kid. Funny thing is i never had hives or even a rash from it while some of the other kids would get it so bad they couldn't even go to school the next day. I could roll around in that shit and be clear free.
I'm jealous as hell! Just reading or talking about it has me up in my crib itching and scratching.

These are NOT the tests used after a traffic accident.

Why?

Because having metabolites from a drink days ago in your system means nothing in the context.
I'm not saying they would test for them, I'm just saying they could. And there are some jobs that would test you separately from LE or Dr after the accident.

I pmed the rep and he said I have to sign. Kind of sketch I wish I would have known that. Takes away any plausible deniability
That sucks. Looks like I'll be taking off work that day. Can anyone at your house sign or does it have to be you?

Signing and not signing respectfully should be discussed in a closed forum.
I can't speak for anyone else but I was talking about signing or not signing specifically with ppl. Not just in general. I think that has a right to be talked about on this board.

I can't speak for anyone else but I was talking about signing or not signing specifically with ppl. Not just in general. I think that has a right to be talked about on this board.
They are specific decisions on how to ship stealth packages. They shouldn't be discussed on the open board. Especially when reffering to a specific source.

Not arguing with you but how does signing or not signing for a package compromise there stealth shipping. Again I would just like to know for my own knowledge.

Not arguing with you but how does signing or not signing for a package compromise there stealth shipping. Again I would just like to know for my own knowledge.
It speaks to the method of shipping. Express or not or registered or not etc...

Stop giving out any details. Geesh. Send it to pm. These are illegal drugs, not shoes from fucking Amazon.

1d02d96b5fbe338b2d1f6a49b2c9de3b.jpg