PurplePandaLabs Raw source

My app updated and now shows post count instead of pages :(
:(
99292ba0c429577a9aa55208eeed9571.jpg

I wasn't planning on disclosing it
For obvious reasons I don't use it anymore I told @Millard Baker
My intentions when I started but I have nothing to hide.
@Ripped

Been wondering what happened to your ass.
Shill. :D:p

Definitely something needs to be done about the out of stocks. Wasn't the site supposed to pull out of stocks automatically?

Edit: i see you already addressed my question. No need to get repetitive.

Hats off to @PurplePandaLabs Rep. You have handled your rep position very classy. Recently there was a shit storm with a member turned rep who thought he could play both sides of the fence.

You have been forth coming of your previous handle, have not used it to your advantage and have not been active on it. That's how it should be. Anyone looking to rep in the future should take notes from this guy.

I like PPL's judgement so far, and the board should take it as a major compliment that Elite is going to be their domestic lab. Why you ask, PPL is on a ton of boards but chose one of our own domestic labs to handle his operation. They see that if Elite made it here without being torn apart then they are a good operation. That speaks volumes about meso.

@Eman if I want to buy domestic should I just make an order or should I ask someone if my items are in stock before doing so?

It doesn't matter...

I order through email when I order from PPL, but if you order through the site and they're out of something they'll just email you and let you know...

Back