PurplePandaLabs Raw source

No doubt. Thats a testament to my point that kind of volume is gonna be hard to fill. I think i read on elites thread that they've been a source for a year. I'm curious to see if they can handle being thrown in to the big league. In no way am i trying to be a negative nelly. Just curio us is all.
I understand what you're saying I hope it gets going and becomes a dependable choice for customers.

The blacks are.
The purple tops are our own line.
No welts reported from either I'm sure members will chime in as I'm a rep.
No reports of welt from the black tops kinda makes me wonder if it was a handling issue but that's just speculation on my part.

On another forum the PPL rep said "the purple tops are coming from the same HGH supplier as the black tops you can order with comfort" so I'm confused are they both coming from yall or

I have to admit, I didn't expect you to disclose it without a fight. God damn members turning sources SMDH... Thanks for having a pair of balls and being honest, I do respect that.

How is PPL going to handle out of stock items in the domestic store? This seems to be a common occurrence in both the international and domestic warehouse... It's a problem that needs addressed.

You've also got a long line of communication going on here... Me > Chinese warehouse > domestic warehouse > Chinese warehouse > me just to find out if a 5 gram pack of clomid is out of stock. Room for improvement.

I'll let you know if I want anything resolved for me personally, I think your group has some things to resolve in the big picture, frankly.

And to think I was about to order domestic Raws. Now I have to go through three ppl to see if anadrol and anavar are out of stock?

And to think I was about to order domestic Raws. Now I have to go through three ppl to see if anadrol and anavar are out of stock?

You don't have to personally go through those people... I was trying to illustrate the chain of communication that will have to occur for just one person's order. It's flawed...

I sort of expect the entire domestic operation to be flawed given how I'm seeing the operation works where they're based.

So far, I've been happy with the products I've gotten from them. I think their processes and operations need improvement and I think their domestic operation is going to turn into a complete cluster fuck.

I'll be happy to be proven wrong though. I think they need to dial it back and get some better systems in place before they get so ambitious.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. I'll give you a cookie if you tell me what Elite's handle was before he started sourcing.

You don't have to personally go through those people... I was trying to illustrate the chain of communication that will have to occur for just one person's order. It's flawed...

I sort of expect the entire domestic operation to be flawed given how I'm seeing the operation works where they're based.

So far, I've been happy with the products I've gotten from them. I think their processes and operations need improvement and I think their domestic operation is going to turn into a complete cluster fuck.

I'll be happy to be proven wrong though. I think they need to dial it back and get some better systems in place before they get so ambitious.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. I'll give you a cookie if you tell me what Elite's handle was before he started sourcing.
I have no idea but I wouldn't put anyone out there like that if I knew.

@Eman

Since you did a great job laying out your international experience (warts and all) I will do the same for my experience with Domestic.
Order #1 Domestic oral solutions and HGH (a while back).

T/A was fast, packaging was pretty professional. Order was complete.

Order #2 I ordered Domestic Raws and HGH Black Tops... a medium sized personal order.

The initial order process was smooth and the T/A was very fast. Packaging was markedly NOT stealth (not that it is supposed to be) and also very "kitchen table". Literally anyone looking at the contents from 100 yards away would immediately say "Well shit-fire Angus! That is a bunch of illegal drugs!".

Order #2 was also missing a few packs of the Raws and ALL of the HGH. Contacted both @PurplePandaLabs Rep. via PM here and the PPL service email to get it fixed.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. was EXTREMELY fast and professional with his responses. The Service email was notably slower but still professional.

Received notice from both that new packs would be shipped and that I should get tracking shortly.

Never got the tracking, but after a week or so I did get the rest of the Raws and the HGH.

Overall the response was good, although I would have preferred that notice was sent to me preemptively when the warehouse "incident" occurred and they knew they had missed a significant chunk of the order.

That said, it is a criminal enterprise, not Amazon.

I would have said something during the process but wanted to give the PPL folks time. It worked out fine.

@Eman

Since you did a great job laying out your international experience (warts and all) I will do the same for my experience with Domestic.
Order #1 Domestic oral solutions and HGH (a while back).

T/A was fast, packaging was pretty professional. Order was complete.

Order #2 I ordered Domestic Raws and HGH Black Tops... a medium sized personal order.

The initial order process was smooth and the T/A was very fast. Packaging was markedly NOT stealth (not that it is supposed to be) and also very "kitchen table". Literally anyone looking at the contents from 100 yards away would immediately say "Well shit-fire Angus! That is a bunch of illegal drugs!".

Order #2 was also missing a few packs of the Raws and ALL of the HGH. Contacted both @PurplePandaLabs Rep. via PM here and the PPL service email to get it fixed.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. was EXTREMELY fast and professional with his responses. The Service email was notably slower but still professional.

Received notice from both that new packs would be shipped and that I should get tracking shortly.

Never got the tracking, but after a week or so I did get the rest of the Raws and the HGH.

Overall the response was good, although I would have preferred that notice was sent to me preemptively when the warehouse "incident" occurred and they knew they had missed a significant chunk of the order.

That said, it is a criminal enterprise, not Amazon.

I would have said something during the process but wanted to give the PPL folks time. It worked out fine.

I should give a full review of my last experience, of course now that I'm coming down on them lol.

I ordered finished and raw product. Split into two shipments, per usual. I've already laid out my experience to an extent with the finished product, I simply didn't like the method they used with the stealth... I've spoken to two other members and both said they wouldn't have liked it either prior to be even telling them what I thought about it. Regardless, it showed up and both items were good.

Now, the raws... This was the first time I've encountered a seized package. I live in a pretty damn good area to not get seized packs too so I wasn't thrilled. I noticed some weird tracking info, so I contacted PPL by email and got responses within an hour max. They didn't hesitate to get my reship out to be using a different carrier. My reship showed up before my customs letter. I haven't used anything in the package yet, but it's weighed out and all included.

Customs was nice enough to confirm that everything was included in my first pack, they even weighed everything out for me and it was on point although, I don't know what part of there ass they pulled the "estimated street value" out of.

All in all, I am still happy with my overall experience with PPL but I'm concerned about the trend which is why I've said what I've said in the past few pages here. I trust they will take some of the comments to heart and do what they can to improve.

I should give a full review of my last experience, of course now that I'm coming down on them lol.

I ordered finished and raw product. Split into two shipments, per usual. I've already laid out my experience to an extent with the finished product, I simply didn't like the method they used with the stealth... I've spoken to two other members and both said they wouldn't have liked it either prior to be even telling them what I thought about it. Regardless, it showed up and both items were good.

Now, the raws... This was the first time I've encountered a seized package. I live in a pretty damn good area to not get seized packs too so I wasn't thrilled. I noticed some weird tracking info, so I contacted PPL by email and got responses within an hour max. They didn't hesitate to get my reship out to be using a different carrier. My reship showed up before my customs letter. I haven't used anything in the package yet, but it's weighed out and all included.

Customs was nice enough to confirm that everything was included in my first pack, they even weighed everything out for me and it was on point although, I don't know what part of there ass they pulled the "estimated street value" out of.

All in all, I am still happy with my overall experience with PPL but I'm concerned about the trend which is why I've said what I've said in the past few pages here. I trust they will take some of the comments to heart and do what they can to improve.

Lol they imputed the estimate street value....

Back