PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I just want to officially announce that elite will be handling our domestic oils and orals.
We are glad to have him as part of ppl team.
I believe panda made a good choice and got someone with a good track record.
We are hoping to get this thing up and running and keep it going .
Thanks

Is this the same Elite that's here? Will they be carrying the PPL line of orals n oils or will it be Elites own line made with PPL raws? Just wondering if we'll still have the same quality between the int n dom lines.

Is this the same Elite that's here? Will they be carrying the PPL line of orals n oils or will it be Elites own line made with PPL raws? Just wondering if we'll still have the same quality between the int n dom lines.
It will be ppl just elite is now an employee but we will be having liquid orals until we get changed over to tabs.
That's the only difference I have been told.

When I got domestic when they first opened my Bold Cyp was in MCT carrier. I was told they plan to unify the recipes for both domestic and international. Now with the accident, who knows. Great question for those that don't take to MCT well.
J

It will be ppl just elite is now an employee but we will be having liquid orals until we get changed over to tabs.
That's the only difference I have been told.
So will they be doing their thing or is panda giving them recipes to.follow to.ensure same quality? Like ba bb percentages and any overdosing of raws generally used

Back